It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filiberto Caponi: Alien humanoid photos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have know about the Filiberto Caponi photo's for a while, but never knowing the complete backround story until reading "Unearthly Disclosure" by Timothy Good. I have read there have been a few investigation, but drew no conclusions over the photos.

I'd love to hear if any ATS members have more info on these photos

Pics and more info here

[edit on 4-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've seen this picture in other ATSposts before- and I believe it was found as a fake.. I cant remember what threads it was in though.....

[edit on 4-6-2006 by sheant143]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've seen it before...

It looks incredibly fake. Not even close to even half-way convincing.

Looks like paper-mache.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
To me, it looks like deep-fried Pillsbury Dough Boy.

But maybe I'm just hungry.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

It looks incredibly fake.

Compared to what ? I love have people make these comparisons like as if they hve been in physical
with a Alien to make that jugdement.

Please poeple dont show me the depth of your ingnorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
that it was decided that a space suit or similar garb had melted to the alien and that was why it appeared that way?

At any rate I have to agree that it (and the whole account actually) seems incredible.

Very coinkydinakal that this guy happened to capture these pictures of a being supposedly able to leap and run amazing distances very quickly. He just happened upon it in his garage? Just happened upon it in the woods...

Like are aliens totally clueless or what?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It looks to human to be alien. If it is real it is most likely a disfigured child I remember when someone posted a picture of a baby that was clearly deformed and claimed it was a reptillian hybrid or something. There are many Earthly explanations like DU or other sources of radiation all the way down to genetic mutation.

Claiming pictures like these are real aliens is absurd and there is proof to back my side of the argument. To me the picture looks like a mummified baby like many extremely deformed babies it clearly never lived that long as most do not.

Just google DU babies and tell me what you find....

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
Very coinkydinakal that this guy happened to capture these pictures of a being supposedly able to leap and run amazing distances very quickly.
Like are aliens totally clueless or what?

Maybe the being was injured after all i HIGHLY DOUBT if this is a alien being he lives in downtown Pretare d'Arquata. So its safe to speculate there was a crash of some sort where this being was a passenger.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
It looks to human to be alien.

ONCE AGAIN how are you in any postion to make that assumption ?. Unless you have a PhD in alien anatomy
. How can we make vaild assumption on a subject we know nothing about.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"ONCE AGAIN how are you in any postion to make that assumption ?. Unless you have a PhD in alien anatomy . How can we make vaild assumption on a subject we know nothing about."

I know a little something of human anatomy and that baby does have a humanoid shape....

I think you should direct the question to the person who took the photo or better yet how can you or anyone else assume it's alien.

mindprod.com...
www.mindfully.org...

A warning before anyone clicks the links they are quite graphic.

Proof that extreme physical deformities can occur and that baby does resemble a DU baby with extreme deformities. You do not a PHD to know that deformities like the ones in your supposed alien picture can occur and are quite earthly in origin although not natural and caused by genetic damage due to radiation.

Because there are plausable and probable explanations for what is shown in the pic you presented one can conclude that the baby in the pic shown is of Earthly origin.

In some of the pictures on the links i have posted shows what some might consider "alien" or non human features.

Instead of taking comments out of context and not addressing valid arguement works agains't. You never addressed possible earthly phenomenon and this should have been done.

You claimed it was an alien with no proof and then say because I do not know alien anatomy that my arguements can be dismissed. Do not steer away from valid points it hurts you more then me in the end.

I think you don't know what your talking about but I always say to people proove me wrong if you can.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by The_Doctor]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You claimed it was an alien with no proof

Forget about taking things out context you are misquoting me, where did i claim it was an alien ?. I made reference only in the title cause i though people would identify. As for being a deformed human baby

www.ufocasebook.com...

Looks nothing like any of your deformed human baby photos you posted. Not to mention why would there be a "DU baby" in the middle of a remote italian town ?. Dont get me wrong i extremely willing to aspect a more earthly explanation, but when it involves a DU baby in the middle of a small remote italian town itmakes things hard. Now maybe if these photo in question where taken in downtown Basra, Iraq maybe then you theory would hold some water

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It has been digussed before, my personal belief is that it depicts a dead human burn victim.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It looks like one of the tella tubbys in a meth lab accident

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It looks like a burned dog to me. The color and shape is too similar to the traditional movie "ET" to be real I think. I wonder what the white cord-like thing on it's chest is though. The legs and body look sort of like a potato as well. Perhaps it's just a close-up of a very mutated vegetable
. But the head looks real, reminds me of a gecko.

This one looks more fake:

www.ufocasebook.com...

This one looks more real. Best one on the site:

www.ufocasebook.com...

Upon looking at poor-quality photos of real animals, I have decided that it looks good enough to possibly be a living creature. So I'm undecided. Though normally when I see a picture of an alien, it sends a primal fear sort of thing through me. This doesn't do that.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

mindprod.com...
www.mindfully.org...

A warning before anyone clicks the links they are quite graphic.

Proof that extreme physical deformities can occur and that baby does resemble a DU baby with extreme deformities. You do not a PHD to know that deformities like the ones in your supposed alien picture can occur and are quite earthly in origin although not natural and caused by genetic damage due to radiation.

In some of the pictures on the links i have posted shows what some might consider "alien" or non human features.

aww those poor babies

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
those pictures of the babies are so sad.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It looks fake to me. I wonder why the eyes have been hidden. That black circle is clearly not it's eyes.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here's another picture of the same alien.

www.alienphotos.k-netti.nu...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What ever happened to that child (if infact real) could be a number of things I used DU radiation mutation as an example. My pictures that I posted did show children that had to some striking alien features if they ever seen them.

You still basically said I know # because I do not know alien anatomy but the baby in the pic clearly has human anatomy. Despite what you might think about my pictures they proove that deformation of that level can occur in humans. Hiroshima also produced even today mutated babies due to genetic sickness cause by radiation damage.

If you still think this unfortunate child (if real) is alien then your perhaps more naive then I thought.

Your title is misleading "Humanoid alien photos" You have nothing to back that claim what you should have done is called you thread Humanoid Alien Photos?

You did claim this picture to be alien in origin.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
interesting photos, looks real to me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join