It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A View From Satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I figured this post stood alone, although it is in response to "Trying to get into the minds of satanists, or anyone who knows their goals"

I would just like to say, even the most "learned" satanist doesn't know who he(satan) is, and does not understand his(satan) purpose nor his(satan's) story.

All I have to say is pick a side, because right now no one is on either.

Either act as you think Satan acts and be evil...
or
Act as Jesus told you and Love your enemy, meaning Satan...

Funny how your tendencies are towards evil isn't it... or is it evil? Perhaps you are hating for nothing, basing religeons upon hate for nothing, Religeons of Love that teach of Right and Wrong, Love cannot be both, pick a side... Love does not watch even the ignorant or defiant by choice burn in hell-fire, or perhaps things have been misunderstood, or maybe things have been purposely made this way (the misunderstanding of Satan) because he has not yet understood himself or his purpose... or he has just begun to....? or is it until we realize these truths that he and us are "released" What if Satan were Jesus, after-all Jesus did go to the wilderness to journy into his inner-being, and he wrestled with his carnal self. There is much to contemplate on the subject of Satan yet most new-age book stores fail to carry the Satanic Bible or any other literature on the subject although most of which is incorrect and written with an blind pen.

Once your foundation is of Christ, or (LOVE)
there is no straying, no matter how deep into the dark you journy you bring the light of Christ with you. That is not saying commiting crime in Christs name or "sinning" period is alright only because you believe you stand on Love, no, what it means is you love all that is because although the tree has fruit of both good and evil, the roots and stem are Holy, Immaculate and cannot be plucked up for the fire because it has also produced fruit of a good nature, and what is that, bad fruit picked from a good tree? can a Good tree honestly create bad fruit? is the fruit not useful for something? nourishment for the grass, or perhaps the roots below, truth is the grass and roots have no such negative judgement for the "bad" fruit. Which is another lesson in itself... What is Bad for Some, may not be Bad for Others.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I see you actually understand the practices of Satanism en the many streams of it and know what you're on about [/sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Jesus told me Satan is a good guy, beware of your false god

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't believe you understand exactly what I'm saying.... I'm not a satanist. You're being cynical...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Uhm... life is simple when only given black and white/on and off/ yes or no choices and decisions. However life has never been simple.

One thing you can do to make your life simpler though is just ignore emotion (fear happiness, anger, frustration) and look at you decisions with pure logic or action/reaction. Of course once you get past figuring out what is gonna happen, you still have to figure out what is going to happen.

I choose to not follow satan nor jesus until one of them shows themselves (or any other supreme being for that matter).

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Jesus told me Satan is a good guy, beware of your false god

Answer:You are right on.Santiel is there to test your armor."He who waits for the grass to grow finds himself in a field of dreams"

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I would like to add a few comments here. I have found that the term satanists is and the satanic religion is more or less a recent invention that is based on a ancient mentality.

I find that this self centered mentality is more akin to reptillian life forms than mamillian. Study reltillian life forms and you will see arrogance, selfishness, greed, and above all, a political arrangment.

Mammels tend to be more team orientated, considerate, and capable of compassion. Also the upper level mammels (humans) seem to have a choice of which mindset to follow, reptillian or mammilian, or a mixture of both.

Satanists or God Lover? Naw, reptile or mamal. When I look into the mind of a Satanist, I see someone who made the choice to be a reptile. (Sold their soul to the devil).

As with all religions their main intent is to control the mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
To compare mammals and reptiles in moral context is quite childish. Before accusing reptiles of being these 'cold-blooded, unemotional beasts' I would first take a good look at how the so called higher 'mammals' behave. Specifically talking about mankind. There's not one animal that has brought more destruction upon the planet and itself than humans. And the evidence is all around you and good day to you too.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
why am i reminded of a plate of rice and beans when i read this thread?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
My my, childish? Name calling is one of thier traits. Did I hit a nerve? Yes, you are correct in speculating humanity has caused the greatest damage. But who and what put them up to it?

[edit on 3-6-2006 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
My my, childish? Name calling is one of thier traits. Did I hit a nerve? Yes, you are correct in speculating humanity has caused the greatest damage. But who and what put them up to it?

[edit on 3-6-2006 by All Seeing Eye]

Name calling? Wow you're sensitive.
And who put mankind up to it?
I assume it must be that little garter snake you saw in your back yard

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Guys. Please stop. The mammal/ reptile post makes perfect sense.

And to add to it, most forms of dark rituals involve snakes, birds,insects, lizards etc. I have yet to see a witch/scorcer/satanist sacrafice a bunny or squirel or hamster (they have been used for other thing though
).

But lets keep it too objective arguments, not name calling.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I've used a rabbit once in a ritual and I'm no satanist

The reptillian/mammal to satanists/christians is partially correct and also way off. There is one specific satanist stream which follows the Egyptian God Set. Set was a snake as we all know.

Saying that mammals are so much better is noncense, especially in relation to humans...let alone christians. Christians are compasionate and loving only to other christians. Even though it says love thy neighbour, do not judge unless you want to be judges and still most christians think they can judge others and condemn others for having a different view and even cause crusades over it in which they killed millions of people. I won't get started on the Kathars and how they got murdered by the vatican.

As to who and what put mankind upto their behaviour...wel it wasn't satan nor any other deity. It was mankind itself. Anyone who thinks otherwise is someone who can't take responsibility for their own thoughts and actions and rather blame it on someone else to avoid responsibility.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I would like to add a few comments here. I have found that the term satanists is and the satanic religion is more or less a recent invention that is based on a ancient mentality.

I find that this self centered mentality is more akin to reptillian life forms than mamillian. Study reltillian life forms and you will see arrogance, selfishness, greed, and above all, a political arrangment.

Mammels tend to be more team orientated, considerate, and capable of compassion. Also the upper level mammels (humans) seem to have a choice of which mindset to follow, reptillian or mammilian, or a mixture of both.

Satanists or God Lover? Naw, reptile or mamal. When I look into the mind of a Satanist, I see someone who made the choice to be a reptile. (Sold their soul to the devil).

I'm sure you're aware that mammals evolved from reptiles.
What a load of crap. It looks to me like you're confusing Satanist with Devil worshipper, anyways.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Please note, this thread will be moved to the appropriate Religion & Spirituality forum in BTS

I don't see from reading the posts here that there is a Paranormal connection.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
But there is a connection. I never said humanity was perfect, only that they are from mammals nor will I take part in name calling.

The connection? Ask any law enforcment if he ever heard the term "The Devil made me do it". Alien abduction, or reptillian mind control, the original "Matrix". Yes, we have "Reptillian" DNA in our pool, that is what gives us instinct. But it also gives us a choice to follow it, or be something more.

The snake as a symbol of evil is a ancient symbol for reptillians. Paranormal is the gateway between ancient reptillian technology and our ignorant abillity to comprehend it.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

I'm sure you're aware that mammals evolved from reptiles.
What a load of crap. It looks to me like you're confusing Satanist with Devil worshipper, anyways.

If you are christian however, evolution does not exist

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hail Satan!

06/06/06 will be a day of celebration for me

I'm tired of the bad press he is getting just because of the bible...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Hail Satan!

06/06/06 will be a day of celebration for me

I'm tired of the bad press he is getting just because of the bible...

Amen to that! Btw where is the apocalypse party gonna be at?

PRAISE SATAN

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join