It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar in the media!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

wired.com...

The first startling thing Joy White saw out of her bedroom window was a man running toward her door with an M16. White’s husband, a physicist named Bob Lazar, was already outside, awakened by their barking dogs. Suddenly police officers and men in camouflage swarmed up the path, hoisting a battering ram. “Come out with your hands up immediately, Miss White!” one of them yelled through a megaphone, while another handcuffed the physicist in his underwear. Recalling that June morning in 2003, Lazar says, “If they were expecting to find Osama bin Laden, they brought along enough guys.”

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Haven't heard anything from good ol' Bob lately, and now he's getting arrested? I think it's hilarious that Homeland Security orders flashlights from them, yet they still raid the place!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
isn't this what he talked about on C2C recently?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
He might have, I don't know. I rarely listen.

I didn't see anything posted about this here, so I figured I'd put it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is this the same Bob Lazar that claimed to have work at Area 51/ S-4 on a flying disk? If so, what Bull # is he trying to pull now?

Some people don't give up, do they?

Tim

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So what? What has this to do with his claim as a employee at Area 51? Do you guys read the posts or not? Is just a normal news and nothing to do with aliens, ufos or alien technology. Stop bashing everybody and ruin every thread in this forum. So pathetic

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i just think he is going to be hounded for the rest of his life. he should of left well alone.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
kinda makes you wonder why he is being hounded, if he's been lying all these years, huh?

makes me wonder...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
why also do you never see whistle blowers anymore from black projects, what has happened since the early 90's to think that no one wants to come out and speak anymore.
something is going on behind the scenes, they have found some way to shut people up, that work on these things, or we would have had more bob lazars or phil schneiders. they do not seem to come out anymore, do they.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What happened since the early 90's? You mentioned Phil Schneider, how did he end up? Or BIll Cooper, or others like them? Who would come out and be a whistle blower, especialy when instead of giving them credit we attac them and try to debunk and ridicule them with all the means...

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
What happened since the early 90's? You mentioned Phil Schneider, how did he end up? Or BIll Cooper, or others like them? Who would come out and be a whistle blower, especialy when instead of giving them credit we attac them and try to debunk and ridicule them with all the means...

you are wrong there, there will always be people that would want to tell the truth, no matter for there lives. bill cooper and phil scheider both accepted the dangers. others would also, but there must be a reason that no one comes out anymore, more than just ridicule. example, if you knew you were dying, you could speak out, and why would you care about ridicule, if you were dying.
ridicule only goes so far, like with phil schneider was called a lot of names.

nope something other than that stops people speaking out today.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

So what? What has this to do with his claim as a employee at Area 51? Do you guys read the posts or not? Is just a normal news and nothing to do with aliens, ufos or alien technology. Stop bashing everybody and ruin every thread in this forum. So pathetic

Lazar is a publicity hound, and he is also a convicted Pimp. The last he made the news it turned into a media circus that wound up giving the Feds a chance to put out more disinformation. I've been researching Government secrets and Black Projects for 14 years now! Every time Bob Lazar shows up, things get more confusing and a new wave of runaway roumors starts. Call it experince, but I know trouble when I see it! For once, I really hope I'm wrong!

Tim

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

i watched a thing i downloaded of "bill English" or is his real name "bill Couper" anyway i was going to ask everyone on here how much of what this guy says is credible stuff, to be fair its quite well presented but at the same time i couldnt help but think he was making some of it up.
he went into MJ-12 and us having a base on the moon and mars and the alians working with us on both of them. and us taking water to the moon.

what about his claim o 10 alian craft being brought down with "lock on radar" whats all that about? i have heard before on radar being able to harlm there craft but 10 brought down. is there any evidnce of this?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What a lame attempt to get new nuclear data from the guy. Let's trump up some weak charge of making firecrackers so we can conviscate his science computers. It is quite obvious that he has ligitimate business going if HLS and law enforcement are buying from him. Many of his experiments are fantastic reads if you can get past his earlier life.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew5012

i watched a thing i downloaded of "bill English" or is his real name "bill Couper" anyway i was going to ask everyone on here how much of what this guy says is credible stuff, to be fair its quite well presented but at the same time i couldnt help but think he was making some of it up.
he went into MJ-12 and us having a base on the moon and mars and the alians working with us on both of them. and us taking water to the moon.

what about his claim o 10 alian craft being brought down with "lock on radar" whats all that about? i have heard before on radar being able to harlm there craft but 10 brought down. is there any evidnce of this?

Some of Bill Cooper's claimes aren't only his. Regarding aliens who work with humans, as a claim came before Bill Cooper's appearance in public and is backed up so too speak from other people. Don't forget Phil Schneider as a first hand witnes, or Thomas Castello testimoniance and then researches like Val Valerian aka John Grace, TAL or Tal LeVesque, Jason Bishop etc. who have researched for years this allegations and found that wasn't at all a tale or a hoax by Cooper but mere facts. Few of the things that Cooper lectured during the years, later on were dismissed by Cooper himself as false information provided to him as a counter inteligence operation by the governemt to confuse and misslead the ufo community.
As for Cooper I thing he was trying to be the whistlebloower and during this jurney different times he has been decived by the intelligence community. Do I believe him? YES ! Do i think he was honest? YES ! I respected him before his assasination and I respect even more now 5 years after his brutal death.

Just my two cents ...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its kind of messed up what the Goverment is doing to Scientist stores like the one Lazar runs.

The raid his place because he sells sulfur, potassium perchlorate, and powdered aluminum, which can be used to make illegal fireworks. But its still OK for me to walk into my local walmart to buy firearm ammo which could easily make M80 and such with aswell.

This whole crack down on Lab equipment and chemicals is getting way out of hand. They even want to ban some types of Lab glassware and beckers
As if thats going to stop people from making meth labs LOL...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What I found most disturbing about this article was its expose of the chemical paranoia that this country is beiong gripped by. Seizing chemicals and prohibiting their sale because a handful of people MIGHT make drugs or bombs out of them is pure fascism. They are destroying the noble tradition of the ameteur scientist. I found it laughable that even in schools, kids arent doing experiments themselves, but watching a teacher do it. One of the few things I enjoyed in school was science class with cool experiments, and excelled at it. No wonder we are producing a bunch of idiots in this country!

Seizing Lazars stuff and filing charges against him because he sells stuff some paranoid tightassed drones in DC deem dangerous is fascist.

The question is, did they use these laws to continue tp harrass Lazar because of his revelations regarding area 51, since this sin't the first time his place has been raided by the feds?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The question is, did they use these laws to continue tp harrass Lazar because of his revelations regarding area 51, since this sin't the first time his place has been raided by the feds?

Thats a very interesting theory and the force they used seemed a bit extreme for someone simply selling chemicals that can be used to make fireworks. I mean a large group of goverment agents with military assualt rifles

BTW I dont know if the article listed his site but here it is.

www.unitednuclear.com...

He sells some really cool stuff. The most powerful Magnets I have ever seen for sale (so strong UPS wont fly them since they mess with plane navigation systems)
Super powered blue lasers that can cut through plastic bags and even Uranium samples.

Plus he is working on a Hydrogen conversion kits for cars which even allows you to produce your own Hydrogen aswell.

Cool stuff

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
YOu know what's funny? I can't stop thinking about all this smart pants "researchers" who debunked Lazar and all the theories that came back then about his degree in physics and all the crap they said about him. He ended up to be even a ilegal person in USA coz nobody could find a prove that he was born in this contry :p
And here we are now, 18 years after that and they still haras him and make his life miserabel. So much for a non existent person or for a hoaxer, liar and perv...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

YOu know what's funny? I can't stop thinking about all this smart pants "researchers" who debunked Lazar and all the theories that came back then about his degree in physics and all the crap they said about him. He ended up to be even a ilegal person in USA coz nobody could find a prove that he was born in this contry :p
And here we are now, 18 years after that and they still haras him and make his life miserabel. So much for a non existent person or for a hoaxer, liar and perv...

So are you a Lazar believer ?
What about that bs about element 115, that he stockpiled hundreds of pounds of it.
And then 10-15 years later, they managed to synthesize it in the laboratory and its half life is only a few seconds ?

Even if they couldn't find records of his MIT or CalTech degrees, you'd think someone would be able to remember him.
This seems like trumped up charges, but I don't believe a word he says about UFOs/Aliens.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

YOu know what's funny? I can't stop thinking about all this smart pants "researchers" who debunked Lazar and all the theories that came back then about his degree in physics and all the crap they said about him.

What Degree?According to Physicist Stanton T. Freedman, they never found proof that Bob Lazar has even attended college. If you have a new source (not counting Bob or his old Pal Gene Huff) that can say he was ever at CalTec, or MIT(both of which he has CLAIMED to have attened), by all means, Do Tell!

To me, it seems more like he's a great Publicity Hound. All these years after HE turned the UFO, and Conspiricy communities upside down with what, IMHO, seem to be the Most outragious lie ever, he still lacks the diginaty to fade quietly into history as a has been. Bob's had his day in the lime light, now he needs to let the world Move on!

NOTE: During the Area 51/ Groom Lake Research Project, Fred T looked into the Papoose Lake/S-4 stories. After over two months of digging, he found NO evidence outside of Lazar's Claims to suggest that the US Defense Department, or any Affiliated Agency currently has, or has ever had a facility at Papoopse Lake.

The closest facility is at Groom Lake, which is a few miles North East.

Tim

[edit on 5-6-2006 by ghost]

[edit on 5-6-2006 by ghost]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join