It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Akroyds new video and his personal experiences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah but MR.Spock, you cant say don't watch the vid, as it has a lot of other stuff init that's speculative if not unexplainable.

You are talking about one incident.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
u r right, watch the vid for free. DON'T BUY IT (that I can say)

There is so much bad science, ridiculous conclusions and misrepresentations of fact in this video that I don't believe Sereda deserves serious scrutiny. As a person with a science background I can tell you that it becomes painful to watch Sereda mangle physics and math, let alone the wild tangents of nuclear propulsion, dropa stones, confusing units during his energy conversions, etc. so much bad, so much bad...

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Spock
u r right, watch the vid for free. DON'T BUY IT (that I can say)

There is so much bad science, ridiculous conclusions and misrepresentations of fact in this video that I don't believe Sereda deserves serious scrutiny. As a person with a science background I can tell you that it becomes painful to watch Sereda mangle physics and math, let alone the wild tangents of nuclear propulsion, dropa stones, confusing units during his energy conversions, etc. so much bad, so much bad...

I am not necessarily talking about this guy, im talking about the video evidence, talk about that not the presenter.
I didnt think much of him neither.
The teather incident?

[edit on 7-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I am not necessarily talking about this guy, im talking about the video evidence, talk about that not the presenter.
I didnt think much of him neither.
The teather incident?

sheesh, watched the whole tether "incident". what a crappy analysis, I don't know where to begin. I will tell you that I feel for Dr Nuth when Sereda read the last email and can feel his pain of dealing with this subject and Sereda. Ok, some high points, (its late and I am going to bed soon)

The tether is 1 mm thick, yet in the video it looks awful wide. why? because this is video recording, not high res film. Glare from the wire makes it look thicker than it is. It is bright enough to wash out any dimmer particles (which these 2-3 mile ufos are to me, dust particles) and appear that they are indeed passing behind the tether. But the tether is 1 mm thick! You have to concede that there are some visual anomalies where glare and video is concerned to see a 1mm cable appear as a substantial fraction of the width of an alleged 2-3 mile disk. Before the camera zooms in, you can clearly see the dust and debris close to the shuttle. In fact these artifacts have also been called ghosts (as in the spirit world ghost) when dust is lit up by the flood light of a video camera. This Sereda is a guy who is seeing what he wants to see. He even has a diagram of what he can make out in his "pulsating" ships. Percival Lowell saw canals and civilizations on Mars.

Oh yeah, don't forget that this tether, which is a VERY simple concept of generating a current by moving a conductor through a magnetic field, is so darn interesting to this race of aliens that they send a fleet to inspect it, yet they just fly by it with no stopping or maneuvering?

And again the disc shaped craft (dust closest to the camera imo) always have the notch down and the hole pointed right at the camera? Try this if you have a camcorder. Go outside on a sunny day and record video of a car that is clean. Now go analyze the video and zoom way in on the parts of the car that reflect the sun's glare, any piece of chrome will do. You will see strange things because that is how the camcorder records that information. It is not film, which is soooo much more accurate in capturing images it is not funny.

If I could see one dropa shaped ship at an angle, or at least them not having all of the notches all pointing in the same direction, I would feel a tad better, but I am not holding my breath.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Mr Spock]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i got a copy of UFO's unplugged and its not that bad, there was some really nice footage in there.
Sereda over hypes Akroyd IMHO, just because you are a hollywood actor does not make your opinion anymore valid.

But then again i did not pay for it

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hey, I just want to throw something into the pot here:

If you felt you had something important to say -- maybe shake people out of their complacency and make them ask some questions, wouldn't you go for a 'celebrity participant' in order to attract more views (and yes, obviously more money)?

Just askin.'

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sorry I'm late... just watched Akroyd's "Unplugged on UFOs."

My impression is if it was just about money, Dan could be doing more profitable things with his time.

I think he has a fascination with UFOs because it is a very real phenomenon. He's getting older.... I bet he would like to see the public demand disclosure in his lifetime. Pretty simple.

As for the video itself.... I rented it for $4 and it was worth the money. I give it a 3.2 out of 4.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join