It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Drunken Breakfast!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Everyone must have woke up at least once still drunk from the night before!
And those that have will also have eaten a very strange breakfast at least once...cold pizza/kebab etc...

So my question is this...Whats the weirdest/worst thing you've eaten the morning after???

I had chicken fajitas at 7:30am this morning...mmmmm

Mic

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A bowl of Alpen, hardcore enough Breakfast for you?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, chinese takeaway is never too cold, old or stale for morning consumption. Ther eis nothing like drunkenly staggering towards the noodles and rice at 5 in the morning, getting a fork, and trying to throw the stuff into your mouth as fast as possible, ignoring good manners or even wether most of the forks contents is indeed reaching the mouth

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prometheus James
A bowl of Alpen, hardcore enough Breakfast for you?

God that is hardcore...

Mic

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't think I need Alpen clawing it's way through my colon............

After a night of boozing the first thing I look for in the morning is a beer. I pour it into a big mug and add a bunch of ice.

I use that to wash down a couple asprin while I get a steak or porkchop into the frying pan. Add a couple eggs over easy, and I'm ready to face the afternoon.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I'll have to go with another beer for breakfast, Along with a little bit of toast and jam just for good measure.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, if you're going for weirdest drunk breakfast, it'd have to be
and leftover onion rings. Ideally, some sunny-side eggs, fruit, and a big bottle of gatorade/powerade/propel, whatever is handy. Y'know, getting some vitamins back in my system, which were no doubt orally expelled at high velocity the night before!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerve_Agents
Yeah, I'll have to go with another beer for breakfast

Who's the man in your avatar ???

He looks like he's gonna need another when the sun comes up. :w:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Who's the man in your avatar ???

haha, He is Phill Harding from a UK TV Show called TimeTeam

Link

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
oh god this brings back disturbing memories...

being as i lived with 2 complete tossers for 3 years waking up in the morning still hammered was standard.

It was common practice to try and 'out disgust' each other, or play 'paper sissors, rock' to decide who had to perform some menatlly disturbing task.

2 particular drunken mornings stick in my mind,

one where i lost some stupid game and had to eat a tin of cold pilchards...(im gagging just thinking about it)

and another time when my pal was making bacon sandwhiches and exchanged my bacon for a dog poo from outside in the street...i was just about to take a bite when the smell hit me....thats making me gag as well...

seriously, you would hate my friends..

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Once at about 5 in the morning on a sunday, straight from the club, I cooked a full blown sunday dinner roast beef, carrots, peas mashed potatos , yorkshire pudding everything , whilst I was completely off my t*** .

Quite an acomplishment I think , my Dad wasn't too pleased though when he got up and found our dinner for the night already cooked half eaten and me sparked out on the kitchen floor with the dog licking Bisto off me , he had my pants down

[edit on 31-5-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The lowest I have ever sunk was in the middle of a long-weekend booze-rampage...There was no milk in the house so I used leftover Cinzano as a substitute on me Rice Krispies

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sweet!!! Mine was Miller and FruitLoops in a cup, on the road in the course of a three day drunk fest that took us 1800 miles round trip......hmm..seems that's all I remember........:w:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't drink now, but back in the old days when I did-I ate raw cookie dough
I actually felt that they tasted good. Now I'm smart enough to not drink and to COOK first cuz its not as bad for my health and WAY WAY tastier.
Well, we all do stupid things.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm too young to drink but the weirdest thing I've ever seen a Drunk Person eat is Toothpaste.

But my friends brother was drunk one morning and he ate outback steakhouse leftovers at like 7:00 that morning. A whole Bloomin Onion..

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Pickled Eggs.

Yess. That jar at the end of the bar. How long has that thing been there? Hey, bartender. When was the last time someone actually ate one of those pickled eggs out of that glass barrel thingy??? . . . . Really? . . . .

Dude, I bet I can eat more of those that you can.

Can so.

can so.

Can so. I'll put a twenty on it. But you go first, bigshot.

(. . . three hours later . . .)

Y'know what? I'mmo put one o theshe here eggeses in my pocketses. Fur breakfast, that's whut.

Of course it'll still be good in the marnin.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
After reading some of your replies, I realized cookie dough wasn't so bad after all

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hmm ok from college for breakfeast we ussually went to cafe when on campus they served breakfeast till 2 on the weekends BUT iv had a few different things, beer is always a good picker upper, once I had a half of a warm dead soldier beer from the night before and a bag of stale salt and vinegar chips, once i got back to my room and my roommate made popcorn i legit stuffed a handfull into my mouth and passed out when i woke i thaught i was spitting my teeth out. iv seen some people wake up by doing a certain drug. ummm o yea once i woke up and ate a block of cheese.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I like spicy stuff like pickled jalepeno peppers (the type you get on dominoes pizza) but raw or left over microwaved chinese or Indian. The best drunken breakfast is cold roast beef and mustard sandwich or sub. Mmmmmmmm. and then

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yak-butter tea.

Hammering caused by swilling beer half the night beside picturesque Pokhara lake. Compounded by low-grade altitude sickness brought on by next day's dawn chopper flight to Jomsom up in the Himalayas. Chopper has to climb to land at scary slantwise little airfield. Yours truly and photographer colleague stumble out, to be greeted by earnest hosts. Ushered into spotless stone hut. Fed ghastly muck that bears absolutely no relation to 'tea' as you and I know it, more along the lines of greasy soup and why in the name of the Bodhisattva of Eternal Compassion does it have an aftertaste of wool?. Swallow it down somehow so as not to appear impolite. Make it outside just in time to send half my entrails into the Kali Gandaki river. Nearly fall in myself.

Thus began one of the most memorable days of my life... but that's another story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join