It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to find and remove implants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beacon
if you look at were i have marked the xray, you will see that its been blacked out some how, i have another on that shows the top of the shoulder blade, and part of that has been blacked out as well, this is a link to the pic, i could'nt post it on here as i did'nt have enough space

images.trademe.co.nz...

You can't look at any radiology film (X-ray or any other modality) against sunlight. You need a low level, uniform light source, like a viewbox. The water o the window only compounds matters, causing even more "artifacts."

As for anything being "blacked out' there's nothing in that area to black out, X-rays aren't attenuated by soft tissue.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
here's the other pic, and on this one you can clearly see where the xray has been blacked out at the bottom right portion, between the two arrows, on one side you see the shoulder blade then it dissapears behind the blacked out area, the you can just see it reappearing again at the edge of the xray, so it proves that you can under/over expose just a certain part of a xray and leave the remainder alone

also in the previous one, you can notice where the radiologist, has gone slightly to far with her RUBBING out and actually erased some of the skull , again in the red cirle of the previous pic

images.trademe.co.nz...

please no cracks about me having red letter inside my head, the tv was the next best thing i could come up with

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
At the risk of validating what may be a delusion, I gotta say (against the grain), that if I found some foreign object in my body I would cut that bugger out without hesitation. Can any of you honestly say otherwise? I mean, giving sensible advice is one thing (don't perform surgery on yourself is pretty sensible advice), but actually restraining yourself if you were in the situation is a different matter.

I realize it may not be the smartest thing to do, but it certainly is the primary instinct. Something in me, get it out. Pure and simple, no moderation. I'd rather hurt myself with clumsy surgery than leave a tracking device/cancer/parasite in my flesh to do more harm, and I doubt I'm alone in that feeling.

There are few things as genuinely creepy as having a foreign body lodged in your own, and it's ten times worse if that foreign body is alive. I shudder just thinking about it, seriously! Can you imagine getting a botfly infection, or some sort of skin parasite? How could you NOT cut it out and burn the wound for good measure?

But really, the sensible thing is to get it examined by a doctor professional enough to leave assumptions in the waiting room. There are few things more valuable than a doctor who cares for his patients as if they were his own kin. Get a good doctor, one you can trust and one who is genuinely interested in healing you.

My guess is that you don't have an implant, but what do I know?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Two things really quick.
First, go ahead and cut it out.
If you're right, total vindication, if you're wrong, well, that'll just suck.
Second,
if there is a group of people that show up where ever you go and always seem to be keeping tabs on you,
go up to them and say something.
If that doesn't work, get loud and draw attention to them.
Really make a scene.
Seriously.
Get angry.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beacon
here's the other pic, and on this one you can clearly see where the xray has been blacked out at the bottom right portion, between the two arrows, on one side you see the shoulder blade then it dissapears behind the blacked out area, the you can just see it reappearing again at the edge of the xray, so it proves that you can under/over expose just a certain part of a xray and leave the remainder alone

images.trademe.co.nz...

That is just the lead apron that is used to protect you against stray radiation during diagnostic X-Rays.

I would also recommend studying the photographic process... Once the "fixer" is applied to the film, further developing of the film is impossible. The processing of X-Ray film is automated.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i did'nt wear the lead apron, it wasent offered to me!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
How To Find And Remove Implants

1. Find a doctor you trust. Satisfy yourself that this doctor is trustworthy. Make sure you do this first.

2. Explain your concerns to your doctor.

3. Follow the advice of your doctor!

4. If you think your doctor is wrong, get a second opinion from a doctor with no affiliation with your doctor.

5. Keep checking with trustworthy sources (doctors, friends, family, etc.) until a clear consensus emerges.

6. Bear in mind that you may be wrong.

Never Perform Surgery On Yourself!

Even surgeons don't do that. If a professional surgeon wouldn't do it, you shouldn't do it either.

I'm bipolar. Sometimes I become obsessed with things that later turn out to be untrue.

I am not the only person in the world who has this problem.

Work this out methodically and rationally, and you'll be able to work it out.

Otherwise, it won't work out.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What are the Darwin Awards?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi Beacon/

What type of work do your parents do?
Do you work?
You did say you were 'an everyday joe'?(quoting not exact words!)

For you to write in here, you must have some sort of 'deep concern' of having implants?
What are they?

I also noticed that your AVATAR(who ever that is?) has the 'bar code' on the forehead,why did you chose that Avatar?
AND your sig reads///

I'm carefull, Not Paranoid

Sorry for being nosey about the questions and all, but you have to ask yourself, if what you believe is real or something that you read/heard has triggered all this,like cospiracy related subjects and stuff......
I know a friend that took the ''Conspiracy or what have you reading'' in too much, and would be in trouble(big time) of what he actually went and done to solve the so called 'problem' he thought he was fixing.
(did anyone understand that?)
Sorry ...mind is freezing here ...

I guess in the end, if you do really have a 'implant', just think of it as 'free cosmetic' surgery!

sorry about that!
Just trying to be funny here at 5.AM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join