It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Still Planning Attack On Iran!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
O.K. i know what your all thinking, how many (boy who cried wolf) threads on the attack on iran can we put up with i myself have had my fill of them but reports keep coming out stating that this attack is coming now another one has come out this one look's (dare I say it???) REAL!!

anyway for those of you who are not yet sick of talking about the attack coming now in june here's the proof :

www.larouchepub.com...

and this does sound legit by the way

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Source: LaRouche

"Again, speaking bluntly," LaRouche concluded, "the gravest danger to the world today comes from the Synarchist International — including Shultz, Cheney, and Rohatyn. They are seeking a Reichstag Fire or 9/11-type incident to give them the psychological leverage to launch their pre-planned attack on Iran. That can only be prevented by placing a very powerful public spotlight on their schemes, in advance. That is why I am speaking out today."

I was surprised to find that becuase I though LaRouche was a right wing newspaper. I wonder if they think that 9/11 was a pre-planned attack......

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I especially like the claim that the Maginot line held against 18th Century warriors, so of course it held off the Germans in WWII, and they DIDN'T go around it.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
the only hope we have is to shed light on the schemes that pose another 911 type attack and thwart plans of globalization through the continuing spot light put upon these news stories so people will have foreknowlege of the supposed attacks before they happen

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lyndon larouch sounds real? I don't thinks so, nothing new in this article

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jajabinks
lyndon larouch sounds real? I don't thinks so, nothing new in this article

it's new to me, i never heard of this source before very interesting

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Not to get off subject, but could this action against Iran possibly lead to WW3?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I don't suppose any of you saw this at wiki bout ole lyndy there, did yas?

Although LaRouche has no formal qualifications, he has written extensively on economic, scientific, political, and cultural topics as part of his political views. Critics regard him as a conspiracy theorist, crackpot, attention-seeker and political extremist, while Chip Berlet, Dennis King, and others have described him as a fascist, a cult leader,a homophobe, and an anti-Semite. He has also been labelled an "unrepentant Marxist-Leninist" by Lt.Gen. Daniel O. Graham, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, along with other high-ranking U.S. intelligence officers. He denies all of these characterizations. His followers regard him as a brilliant individual who has been unfairly persecuted for political reasons...

LaRouche was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment in 1988 for conspiracy, mail fraud, and tax code violations, but continued his political activities from behind bars until his release in 1994 on parole.

And that's just for starters. There seems to be continuing strife at wiki about Lyndon LaRouche, his critic's comments, and the resulting wiki entries. Sheesh. I am not just posting this to discredit the guy- hell, who knows, he might be right. But given his track record it appears to me that he is more than likely wrong. Just my .02

[edit on 28-5-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
true american i would probably write this guy off as a whack-job also if his theory didnt line up so neatly and perfectly to other sources of information that have nothing to do with him....but with that in mind check out this piece of info:

calltodecision.com...

Local FEMA's ('across the US' according to a spokesman at our local meeting) are gathering Ministers (Pastors) to help in the event of a "declaration of Martial Law or like police action following a declared emergency or quarantine due to an act of bioterrorism". The discussion centered around the need of 'locals' to "quell the cowboy mentality" of farmers who may have their stock or crops confiscated and subsequently destroyed. FEMA and other Disaster Agencies (NVOAD in particular: www.nvoad.org) are training volunteers in a "Peer to Peer" program. That program trains people to assist FEMA in a neighborhood setting--teams reach out to neighbors in a declared emergency and "get their neighbors to obey authorities". According to our spokesman, Ministers will be especially helpful because "you guys and gals can use Romans 13".

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If there is serious consideration of an attack on Iran I'd like to talk weapons systems..specifically what US weapon is going to counter the Iranian anti-ship missiles and short range ballistic missiles Iran will respond with..if the US doesn't have a mechanism to avert such losses than I can't beleive the US military will ever consider such a risky move.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jajabinks
If there is serious consideration of an attack on Iran I'd like to talk weapons systems..specifically what US weapon is going to counter the Iranian anti-ship missiles and short range ballistic missiles Iran will respond with..if the US doesn't have a mechanism to avert such losses than I can't beleive the US military will ever consider such a risky move.

well considering the possibility of iran making a pre-emptive attack of their own which i just posted on the assassination attempt of dick cheney thread, which you may want to read, the US may not have a choice but to attack given the possible alternative......people dont seem to understand the lengthes that irans president will go to....to bring about the 12th imam ....does it make any sense to strap a bomb on and blow yourself up nothing these people do makes any sense so why would we think that they would use good judgement in their desicion making when it comes to war???

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
true american i would probably write this guy off as a whack-job also if his theory didnt line up so neatly and perfectly to other sources of information that have nothing to do with him....but with that in mind check out this piece of info:

calltodecision.com...

Well, in one sense I can see the parallel you are trying to draw with the two separate accounts, but honestly I think there are much bigger parallels that ought to be concerning us as potential indicators of impending US, Israeli or joint allied action against Iran. And namely, just the sheer amount of time that this dispute remains in unresolve is the biggest one on my radar scope. There IS an ultimate end to diplomacy, as sad as that is. There IS a time where action MUST be taken, due to the failures of diplomatic efforts over years and years of trying in vain.

And with every passing day that it is unresolved, the powder keg that is the Middle East and the Persian Gulf grows one step closer towards exploding in dangerous, escalation-inviting chaos. We've watched all the warnings, the stories of impending action, and the rhetoric of politicans for years now over this. It is at a point where I think that if it weren't for Iran's foresight to bury many new clandestine facilities, thus causing considerable logistical and potential fallout problems for would be airstrikers, that Iran's nuclear programs would have probably already been pre-empted militarily.

In other words, the point at which we now reside with this issue is, of its own accord, the biggest indicator of any impending action, and not heresay stories from anyone anymore. This issue is too far advanced, too well worked on, and too unresolved to lend much credence to prediction. IMO. FWIW.

So I am pretty much over it. Let em try their last attempts at the UN, and if that don't work, it won't take Lyndon LaRouche to tell me what's coming down the pike, or when.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
well worded post true american and i agree, were past the point of diplomacy IMO we should be seeing the start of bombing runs anytime....probably after some half-baked attempt at a terror strike we'll see soon enough ......i dont know if you believe like some do that this propaganda is US sponsered to create a reason for going in (besides the nuke threat) just wondering if you believe this also??

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
......i dont know if you believe like some do that this propaganda is US sponsered to create a reason for going in (besides the nuke threat) just wondering if you believe this also??

I think it's posssible that Iran's demise could be a part of a larger PNAC/NWO plan to control more of the world's oil supplies, and that the whole nuclear issue could be a coverup towards that end. Why do I think that?

1) Because never before has the US adopted this "preemptive doctrine" with such blind vigor, and been willing to take the lives of US soldiers so readily for the sheer pursuit of profit, agenda and control. They'll tell you it's for freedom, but I damn sure don't believe that. Not when the Constitution's provisions have to be so widely and (il)legally flanked to achieve their aims.

2) Because after all these years, it seems clear to me that the big oil companies are much more interested in short and midterm profit than they are in longer term, cleaner and renewable energy development that would benefit our race, and planet, as a whole. Remember that necessity is the mother of invention. No necessity, no invention! From their perspective, hell, life couldn't be better. Record gas prices, record profits, an administration conquering oil bearing countries, and granting incredible multi gadzillion dollar contracts to the bros at Haliburton and the like to feed the war machine and recontruction efforts.

3000 energy patents classified .... is this true?

3) Because if this were really about TRUE military threats to America, and not the just the whims of profit-lusting, opportunist politicians, we'd of turned a much harder line on North Korea, Iran/Syria, and China/Russia long ago. Not Afghanistan or Iraq.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
WOW!! spoken like a true american
just kidding, thanks for the valuable input just the same and my heading is still good even though my sources might be a little weak, even so no matter what side of the fence your on you can believe one thing and that is the war with iran is going to happen and i for one believe that it's going to cause the spiral downward for this country of ours

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i think i heard some nonsense about a 12th iman, doesn't matter what he thinks about a 12th iman .. doesn't mean the iranian military would use nuclear weapons first .. bush is kinda a religious nut himself ..

but what i'm asking all these american supremos who talk about this strike on iran is how the hell do you contain the iranian counter-strike .. the us navy is designed for open ocean combat .. like sailing through the pacific, if an adversarial fighter or bomber plane approaches, f-14s are to fly out way ahead of the carrier group and shoot it down before it gets into anti-ship missile range .. see in the Persian Gulf this all goes out the window, the ships are forced to sail parallel to the Iranian coast the attack can come at anytime, Iraq is not a strategic position to be in, any strike on Iran will lead directly to a counter-strike thats many times as devestating than the initial strike.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I would disagree about him believing in this Muslim Messiah. I think it's important to understand your enemie's motivation's. He want's to start a conflict for just this reason. To bring about his Return. Just like suicide/homicider's do what they do for their belief's.

I would agree that some of the weapon's system's that have gotten into their hand's are potentially devastating to surface vessel's. There is no way to stop sunburn, they are supersonic, progammed for evasive manuever's, and rise up to come down into the top of the vessel.(SS-N-22 Russian) Then of course there is the bottom tethered mine that sit's on the bottom and fires upward's into a vessel. (EM-53 Chinese)

I'm not sure how it will play out, but I know we will hit Iran, and their response will bring about our demise. The reason I believe this is Daniel Chapter 8. I have a thread under that name in the prophecy forum if you're at all interested?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
no i'm not interested in prophesys or religious heresay, or that people think that they understand the motivation of the Iranian president and they are so sure that he's trying to bring on an 'iman' they can't possibly know this, he speaks in farsi and interpreting certain vague, obscure comments he's made in his life is all just propaganda.

I think the US military weighs the pro's and con's of a strike on Iran and recomends against it to the President who takes their advise, now and in the near future, the next 1-10 years.. I don't think they go fanatical and start this "we just gotta attack Iran, we just gotta!" business.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad refers to the return of the 12th Imam, also known as the Mahdi, in almost all his major speeches since he took office in August.

But he would be better advised to focus his speeches on practical rather than religious issues, said former Vice-President Mohammad Ali Abtahi.

Apparently even the cleric's think he's a little over on this topic.

www.iranian.ws...

As far as how the military advise's the President, Thankfully they have the best interest's of Israel & the US in mind. They don't have the luxury of playing little mansy-pansy politically correct game's.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
understanding their bizarre belief is key to understanding why iran want's this war to happen as badly as they seem to want it the below excerpt would explain some of provolking statements made by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's devotion to this belief

Founded in 1953 and used by the Shah of Iran to try to eradicate followers of the Bahai faith, the Hojjatieh Society is governed by the conviction that the 12th Imam's return will be hastened by the creation of chaos on earth.

anarchy is what this guy wants !!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join