It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Still Planning Attack On Iran!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.washtimes.com...

TEHRAN -- Iran, apparently anticipating an American invasion, has quietly been restructuring its military and testing a new military doctrine that calls for a decentralized, Iraqi-style guerrilla campaign against an invading force. Iran's military planners are acutely aware that a military confrontation with technologically more advanced U.S. armed forces would be rapid and multifronted, unlike the static and slow-paced 1980-88 war with Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

A second exercise was conducted in the majority-Arab province of Khuzestan in September, according to the Iranian press, aimed at quelling insurgencies in areas subject to ethnic unrest and prone to foreign influence. Involving a reported 100,000 troops, the exercise provided an example of how the Islamic Republic would respond to further disturbances in the strategic, oil-rich province that has been the scene of a year-old terrorist bombing campaign.

looks like this is going to happen guys

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
lol sentinal... After reading several of your posts in the WOT forum, you seem more anxious than Bush for the bombing to start. I wonder if you'd be so anxious after a few AK47 bullets wizzed by your head. So easy to play armchair warrior, huh?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Let's discuss the topic and not each other please. Frankly WE are not that interesting. Well, maybe with the exception of Amuk.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
TrueAmerican,

Maybe Sentinal is just urging other's to FIND A PLACE. Good poem BTW.

I don't know though, look's like Iran might be extending an Olive Branch or two........

apnews.myway.com...

en.rian.ru...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Heres how it stacks up.
By occupying Iraq the U.S and its allies have painted themselvs into a corner and forced there own hand at the same time. The same countries that took part in Gulf War 2 will have to take military action against the likes of Iran and other countries that are aiding the insurgency. Regime change will be needed in the likes of Iran and Syria.

And dont expect a whole lot of countries to take part in these conflicts which are a part of the domino effect of liberating one countrie.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
They remove the iranian government or/and the syrian government and they will have to remove the pakistani, egyptian, saudi arabian, qatar and kuweit governments because they will be overthrown.

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
They remove the iranian government or/and the syrian government and they will have to remove the pakistani, egyptian, saudi arabian, qatar and kuweit governments because they will be overthrown.

Why would those countires governments be overthrown ?
Who will overthrow the governments in question ?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Why would those countires governments be overthrown ?
Who will overthrow the governments in question ?

1- Because it's clearly an attack against muslims. And when it's enough, it's enough. The people are already very angry at their government because they are pro-US and even anti-muslims if they support or do nothing for the Iran war. Iran is the most powerful muslim country, if it falls, muslims won't stand a chance against their enslaver, US. Also, the government of Iran clearly stated that their energy programme is for peaceful purpose and US have no proofs of nuclear weapons activities. IMO, it will be the thing that will start the revolution or civil war in the countries i've mentionned.

2- Population.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
lol sentinal... After reading several of your posts in the WOT forum, you seem more anxious than Bush for the bombing to start. I wonder if you'd be so anxious after a few AK47 bullets wizzed by your head. So easy to play armchair warrior, huh?

i aint skeered
anyway i think that you sense my anxiety because i have friends over there in iraq and not just a few,i was in the air force and i live right next to fort cambell so yea i guess i am anxious, anxious to see it start,so it can end,and my freinds can come home, and actually i have had bullets whiz my me and no it doesnt change a thing......i've been standing next to the impact zone on ft. campbell when a hellfire missle impacts and it aint no fun

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join