It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Say Somebody....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oh, I don't know, somehow managed to steal a UFO. Is there a law against that? How would they have a law against it if the Government denies ufos?

Just wondering...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Are you kidding? Even if the government had a UFO how would you be able to steal it?
Come on Isn't there anything better to discuss this is pretty dumb. Get real please.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ok techsnow way to shoot down his thread. i would think that the government would try to kill you and retrieve the UFO as quickly and quietly as possible. if you somehow broadcast it live to the world, you may be off scotch free. then the aliens would come and invade and kill us all

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Oh, I don't know, somehow managed to steal a UFO. Is there a law against that? How would they have a law against it if the Government denies ufos?

Just wondering...

Well, theres your answer, there wouldn't be ... but "stealing" means taking something that is not yours, so universally, it is still a crime. Now about law, heh, "What UFO?"

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Are you kidding? Even if the government had a UFO how would you be able to steal it?
Come on Isn't there anything better to discuss this is pretty dumb. Get real please.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Techsnow]

Sorry

People manage to steal stuff that you'd think would be hard to. A guy once stole a tank from a military base. What if an Area 51 worker stole one (If there indeed are ufos at Area 51).

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
Well, theres your answer, there wouldn't be ... but "stealing" means taking something that is not yours, so universally, it is still a crime. Now about law, heh, "What UFO?"

Grand Theft Extraterrestial Object?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Grand Theft Extraterrestial Object?

No, more along the lines of "National security" ... but still in between "You stole a UFO" - "We didn't know there was one" ...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
let's see, there are signs posted around area 51 that if you go to far, force will be used, so let's see, walking too far towards area 51 gets you shot, walking to close to a ufo? id say arrested, and tortured for a really really long time, i mean duh the ufo would be under top security and one wrong step towards it and boom.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
speaking of trespassers being shot, what would happen if lets say 500,000 or more people walked on to area 51? what would they do?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
That would be a great idea, if it was possible to gather at the least 1,000 people and have them cross into area 51, with some publicity to go with it, it would be excellent

The only thing I can think that the govt would do with in a situation like this is call in the military...which could get nasty...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pita
speaking of trespassers being shot, what would happen if lets say 500,000 or more people walked on to area 51? what would they do?

Isn't there other threads about that?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Oh, I don't know, somehow managed to steal a UFO. Is there a law against that?

Why?

Did you steal one?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They would either brainwash you, kill you and make it look like an accident or just erase your memory and all the memories of people even remotely related to you, MIB style.

But lets not forget, before you sneak in you might need a crash course in hotwiring alien spacecrafts.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by hobo_321]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

People manage to steal stuff that you'd think would be hard to. A guy once stole a tank from a military base. What if an Area 51 worker stole one (If there indeed are ufos at Area 51).

That man was also pre-military, as a tank crewman, he knew how to operate the tank.

How is one to steal an unknown UFO? Flatbed trailer? Airlift?

Pretty much a completely irrelevant question.

NN

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

That man was also pre-military, as a tank crewman, he knew how to operate the tank.

How is one to steal an unknown UFO? Flatbed trailer? Airlift?

Pretty much a completely irrelevant question.

NN

So couldn't an Area 51 worker who works with ufo's and knows about them steal one?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So couldn't an Area 51 worker who works with ufo's and knows about them steal one?

I have no doubt that any A51 employee knows should they attempt to do so, it is not just a matter of their life at risk, but that of their families as well. This is secret & covert undertakings our gov has with UFO's, they are not about to lose one vessel or sheet of paper to a possible leak. Should one ever leave the ground unauthorized, I have no doubt it would be shot down.

NN

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So you out walking around and you spot a UFO on the ground out in a field. So you walk up to it the door is open. You go inside and discover "hey this thing is realy easy to fly!"

So you decide Yoink! which admitedly I think anyone would do in the same situation. Now you got yourself solid evidence of ETs and UFOs so what do you do now?

Que "magic carpet ride" and go for a spin!

Well as far as legality goes. The ETs are here without a passport. A clear violation of the law as they are now illegal aliens. (pardon the pun) They have invaded US airspace which is an act of war. So as far as it goes. You get caught with the UFO yourself the Aliens are the ones going to be in trouble legaly
I would love to watch that deportation hearing.

Now the government could possibly charge you with grand theft except for one thing. if they did that then they would have to admit that UFOs exist. So your pretty much off the hook as far as the Law goes.

Now for those no fun Men In Black that are going to be realy interested to get their hands on your new toy. I think thats annother issue..

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
**Disclaimer!!** I made this thread right after I joined ATS and before I knew anything! Sorry about the stupid thread!! SOMEBODY!! had to bump it up for all the ATS world to see again!!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey, I don't think it's a bad question. I didn't even realize it was an old post until the end.

As I was reading it, I was thinking, what if you whacked an alien? What would be the charge for that? Hunting aliens out of season?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't think the thought is all that far out.

I was thinking about this very same thing the other day.

What if I found such a contraption?

The normal thing would be to call your local police, but if you do that the military is going to end up with it, and it will disappear into a black hole, and they will use the technology for weapons research.

I'd be tempted to notify Dr Greer to see if he'd have any interest in it....

If anyone from the military asked me about it I'd just say it was a weather ballon, that the military released a statement that they haven't studied UFOs since the 1950s and that UFOs don't pose a threat to national security.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join