It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've experienced time travel!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh man! What an experience! I've traveled through time! You guys don't believe it? Wow! I went ahead by a full one hour!
If you guys wanna know how to time travel, I'll be delighted to share the secret with you. Rigging up the equipment would take a little time and effort. But its all worth it.
All I can say is WOW! I've done it!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I want to know.....what does one need, how is it done....what are the dangers, where can one go????????

Lets hear abour it man!!!!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
you 'went ahead' by a full hour...... well unless you are abe to get back to the time when you start travelling IMHO you just loose 1 hour of your precious life.....

my advise to you is stop wasting your precious time..... go to shower & go do something good.....

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Oh man! What an experience! I've traveled through time! You guys don't believe it? Wow! I went ahead by a full one hour!
If you guys wanna know how to time travel, I'll be delighted to share the secret with you. Rigging up the equipment would take a little time and effort. But its all worth it.
All I can say is WOW! I've done it!

Surely you realize, pictures of your supposed equipment you used will be all but demanded of for this thread to go any further?

My best shot at this is .............. you're talking about when you set your clock ahead for daylight savings.

NN

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i would definatly like to believe it, but, especially being under the general entertainment discussion area, i would have to go more along the lines of what nonik said.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dude, one of the Pete's from Pete and Pete already beat you to it.... he travelled 2 hours OMFG WHOOOOOAAAAAAhHHHHH .

that kid was good... AMAZING EVEN!!!! crossing a timezone boarded during a daylight saving change!!!! OMFG

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Too be really technical, we are all traveling in the past every time we have our eyes open. Since what we see is light, and light and time are inter-twined, everything we see happened in the past. Whether it took it 1 second to reach your eyes, or .0000000000000000001 seconds, it still had to travel to your eyes, therefore everything you see happened in the past!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
now tell your secret man...:bnghd:
we all should do a time travel together and steal the things that made other people famous...we're going to be stars

TELL US !

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Felii
now tell your secret man...:bnghd:
we all should do a time travel together and steal the things that made other people famous...we're going to be stars

TELL US !

Felii, relax man!! If I let the secret out now, it'll spoil the fun!!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i'm going crazy...dude
if you tell the truth....i can't imagine...
OMG please

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

OK guys,
So what's the big deal? I just picked up a copy of Stephen Hawking's latst blockbuster, made myself comfortable and it took me only 60 minutes to get ahead by one hour!!

Now this is in the pranks section, right? So you don't have to pull your hair out in frustration!!

Have a nice journey through time!

[edit on 10-7-2006 by mikesingh]

8th

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I was going to guess that you took a nap.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I just picked up a copy of Stephen Hawking's latst blockbuster, made myself comfortable and it took me only 60 minutes to get ahead by one hour!!

I am severely disapointed

Now this is in the pranks section, right?

Well, it WAS !!!!

heh

NN

new topics

top topics

join