It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like to see this headline?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Googles is leaving ATS... my prediction? He'll be baaaaa-aaaack! Where else can he go? Reality?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Where else can he go? Reality?

I agree, doesn't seem like he/she visits there often. Oh yeah, we're all gonna be sorry soon, I forgot. In the afterlife boy will we feel stupid.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked

Don't even bother calling anybody. i won't get picked up. I'm gonna have to watch you all die from my home in Rome, or Greece, don't know yet.

You make some rather "interesting" assertions here, googles bin hijacked. ?!

As for your home in Rome or Greece, well ... that seems a far cry from an AT&T connection in lil' ole' Johnstown, PA

Do you really want to continue this farce?

:shk:

[edit on 5/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Aigh this guy is a creep, he just rambles on about nonsense and then goes away to start a new post about more nonsense, shame on the mods for not banning him though! i would like to point out very clearly that this guy has said now that he personally planted nukes in american cities???? am i only one that saw that and is outraged!? he really should be reported to FBI for just saying such things. its one thing to think someone is going to bomb us, that a new world order is taking over the world, that WW3 is on its way. It is another thing to say that you personally are planning to kill citizens! Google you are a disgusting coward.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
i would like to point out very clearly that this guy has said now that he personally planted nukes in american cities???? am i only one that saw that and is outraged!?

Nope, I saw that too. He was reported in his other "prophecy" post. Hope more happens to him this time. His admission is a violation of American law and can be considered a bomb threat.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You all should feel honored to be in my presence.

I don't think so.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ahahahahahahaha Theres ya BOMB! Good move Skeptic and thanks!
Love that pic.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Back to the question.

Democrat party turn Pro-gun!

Roper

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Don't even bother calling anybody. i won't get picked up. I'm gonna have to watch you all die from my home in Rome, or Greece, don't know yet.

You make some rather "interesting" assertions here, googles bin hijacked. ?!

As for your home in Rome or Greece, well ... that seems a far cry from an AT&T connection in lil' ole' Johnstown, PA

Do you really want to continue this farce?

:shk:
[edit on 5/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

Wow, this guy is a mentally unstable lunatic. Good job tracing his IP address. I'm not trying to get into the owners of ATS's business or anything but, he just made a bomb threat! And he is claiming millions of Americans are going to be murdered. IMHO, I think this guy should be reported to the FBI immediately. Whether he has a bomb or not he is a threat to society, he needs to be jailed or put into a psychiatric facility where he can be watched. This guy might not stop until he really hurts people. This lunatic scumbag could give ATS a bad rap. Take this piece of garbage out to the dumpster.

Edit: I really hope the feds or the guys in the white jackets at this guys door as we speak.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by redbrotherqing]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is the only head line i wanted to see.

googles bin hijacked..Banned Member

nice work SO

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If you try to touch them they will begin countdown.
Then he says

I just told you that mini nukies are under many of your state capitols, i saw em, i touched em,
I guess he planted the bombs after he touched them but, maybe he debunked himself?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by High Ryder
I just told you that mini nukies are under many of your state capitols, i saw em, i touched em,
I guess he planted the bombs after he touched them but, maybe he
debunked himself?

Wow man you know I didn't even bother to read what that guy was saying until I saw you quote what he said. Hes a sick individual. Im glad they banned him 100%.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
With all due respect bud,

You sound like your a couple of beers short of a six pack.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbrotherqing

Wow, this guy is a mentally unstable lunatic. Good job tracing his IP address. I'm not trying to get into the owners of ATS's business or anything but, he just made a bomb threat! And he is claiming millions of Americans are going to be murdered. IMHO, I think this guy should be reported to the FBI immediately. Whether he has a bomb or not he is a threat to society, he needs to be jailed or put into a psychiatric facility where he can be watched. This guy might not stop until he really hurts people. This lunatic scumbag could give ATS a bad rap. Take this piece of garbage out to the dumpster.

Edit: I really hope the feds or the guys in the white jackets at this guys door as we speak.

Or maybe (actually, probably) this guy is nothing more than you common forum troll, getting his kicks from causing a scene, and eating up the reactions he's provoked.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Wow, this guy is off his rocker!

has anyone actually contacted the authorities about him?

i'd like to see this guy be arrested and charged for his sick mindedness

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

SADDAM HUSSEIN FREED BY INSURGENTS IN RAID ON PRISON

A withdrawal would be nice for damn sure.

Saddam being freed in an insurgent raid. I'll win the California state lottery before that happens. LOL

You cannot imagine the security that he and his minions are under.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

AMERICA WITHDRAWLS FROM IRAQ
SADDAM HUSSEIN FREED BY INSURGENTS IN RAID ON PRISON

Wouldn't that be a black eye for the Bush administration?

It would be exactly what I predicted for one.

Saddam Hussein has MILLIONS of followers, all of Iraq now pray for his return. What do they have to look forward to now? To die at the hands of foreign devils? Under saddam they had food, and security from murder, only a few were killed as punishment. Today half a million Iraqis have been killed since the start of the war. Saddam killed maybe 500 during his reign, and this was no more than punishment for crimes. Do you believe that treason should not be punished? See how you treat your own traitors.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

He has said nothing illegal.

KILL THE MESSENGER!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by Rockpuck
i would like to point out very clearly that this guy has said now that he personally planted nukes in american cities???? am i only one that saw that and is outraged!?

The question is, how off your rocker must you be in order to believe him?

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX
He has said nothing illegal.

Ya think

Openly admitting he has planted 'nukes' is an act of what can only be described as terrorist activities.

Does this not strike you as against the laws that are in place now?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join