It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like to see this headline?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
AMERICA WITHDRAWLS FROM IRAQ
SADDAM HUSSEIN FREED BY INSURGENTS IN RAID ON PRISON

Wouldn't that be a black eye for the Bush administration?

CX

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
First line sounds good, not sure how much i'd like to hear the second line though. I can think of many reasons for bringing our troops back home, but not one for having Saddam free again.

CX.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, you have to read the rest of the story to really appreciate the headline.

The story goes on to talk about things like,

"the new democraticly elected government flees"
"hundreds of civilians are killed in the gun battle to free Saddam"
"american citizens are rounded up and executed in Baghdad"
"Al Qaeda and Saddam form an alliance with Iran and announce an oil embargo against America"

"Speaker of the House Murtha and President Pelosi and VP Howard Dean and Secretary of Defense Kerry, express outrage at the failed Bush administration policy that led to this outrage. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WITHDREW."

2,500 american dead, 25,000 wounded, 250 billion wasted dollars.
Yeah, Bush really blew it, now the price of gas is 10 bucks a gallon and lines are forming a mile long, because Bush blew it and Murtha and the Dems only were trying to help. lol

Go ahead, WITHDRAW FROM IRAQ YOU MURDERING AMERICAN TROOPS. YOU KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS. ALL OF THOSE IN IRAQ ARE CIVILIANS BECAUSE THE ENEMY DOESN'T WEAR A UNIFORM TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF. YOU KILL A TERRORIST, WE SCREAM CIVILIAN. WE SCREAM CIVILIAN, MURTHA AND THE DEMS TAKE CONTROL OF AMERICA. MURTHA AND THE DEMS CONTROL AMERICA, SADDAM AND OSAMA CONTROL IRAQ. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!

[edit on 24-5-2006 by googles bin hijacked]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked
Well, you have to read the rest of the story to really appreciate the headline.

The story goes on to talk about things like,

"the new democraticly elected government flees"
"hundreds of civilians are killed in the gun battle to free Saddam"
"american citizens are rounded up and executed in Baghdad"
"Al Qaeda and Saddam form an alliance with Iran and announce an oil embargo against America"

"Speaker of the House Murtha and President Pelosi and VP Howard Dean and Secretary of Defense Kerry, express outrage at the failed Bush administration policy that led to this outrage. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WITHDREW."

2,500 american dead, 25,000 wounded, 250 billion wasted dollars.
Yeah, Bush really blew it, now the price of gas is 10 bucks a gallon and lines are forming a mile long, because Bush blew it and Murtha and the Dems only were trying to help. lol

Go ahead, WITHDRAW FROM IRAQ YOU MURDERING AMERICAN TROOPS. YOU KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS. ALL OF THOSE IN IRAQ ARE CIVILIANS BECAUSE THE ENEMY DOESN'T WEAR A UNIFORM TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF. YOU KILL A TERRORIST, WE SCREAM CIVILIAN. WE SCREAM CIVILIAN, MURTHA AND THE DEMS TAKE CONTROL OF AMERICA. MURTHA AND THE DEMS CONTROL AMERICA, SADDAM AND OSAMA CONTROL IRAQ. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!

[edit on 24-5-2006 by googles bin hijacked]

Do you have a link to this article???

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You are not trying to insinuate you are reading an article from the future are you? Because you already did your prediction the other day which turned out to be a non-happening.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I can't say anything more because no effort is being put into prevention, all efforts are being put into cover story.
I'm hoarse and my knees and hands hurt from jumping up and down screaming and punching walls. I feel like I'm losing my freakin mind.

If I got specific, I could be framed. After it happens, if i tell you who and why, you won't believe it. Dam if i do and dam if i don't.

I can tell you one thing more, it's bigger than 9/11. Lot's bigger. Not everybody is working cover story, maybe it can be stopped, but i really really REALLY doubt it.
My whole body is vibrating. Adreneline is pumping like a racehorse thru my viens.

The best i can do is give you a clue in a riddle: WHAT IS CALLED GOOD, IS EVIL. HE WHO IS CALLED A HERO IS A COWARD. HE WHO IS AWARDED, REWARDS WITH DEATH. HE WHO IS CALLED EVIL, IS IN REALITY GOOD. THE ACCUSED IS INNOCENT. THE ACCUSER IS THE CULPRIT. TODAY IS MAY 22ND,2006.

One false prediction per customer should be the general rule.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It won't be printed until a week after the the dems are sworn into office.
I kinda just took a chance and tried to look into this crystal ball i bought on ebay.

Murthas opponent in this years election has been basically screaming about murthas craziness and the dems lack of vision, BUT, BOYS AND GIRLS, YOUR ENEMY KEEPS TELLING YOU TO LOVE JOHN JOHN.

I should not even have had to warn you of this future headline. You boys and girls should be able to think and reason for yourself. You pull your pants down before you go potty, don't you sweetie? Does mommy and daddy have to tell you to do that? think for yourself honey, such a good little boy, such a good little girl.
the media wuvs you, yes we do. koochie koochie koochie. tickle tickle tickle.
such a cute little baby, too bad you are so mentally retarded.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Does the theft of discs that had info on 27 million vet's count as oh, giving into terrorist demands?

What happens when those discs are used to clean out vets bank accounts and Bush and the GOP is blamed? eh?

what happens when the vets don't get their checks in the mail and direct deposit and Bush and the GOP is blamed? eh?

what happens when medical mistakes are made and info is lost on the vet's medical records, and Bush and the GOP is blamed.? eh?

maybe there was a trade, disc for little nukie, not nookie, nukie.

Hard to believe, i know. but hey, my little nukie under your house and senate chamber says i can have anything i want. and you can't say a word against me or i'll mushroom cloud a whole bunch of cities. Don't make me mad or i'll come to your state and cut power, call in my electricians and plant a little surprize for you.
YOU CAN TAKE THAT PREDICTION TO THE BANK.
ALL YOU'LL EVER HEAR IS THAT THERE WAS A "MINOR" POWER OUTAGE.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling about this google guy, I followed his previous post and was quite concerned at the nature of it.

This thread is also quite disturbing, it seems that he is trying to incite some sort of violent action against Americans.

I am thinking maybe some sort of coded messages or something in his writting could be possible, as he has no truth left in his name.

I suppose he maybe excited (like a child with a secret) about information on something he does know is imminent, and spreading dissinformation on far fetched subjects will steer people away from believing the truth when he does release it in to the domain to get his kicks.

Almost like he wants to tell people and show off that he knows about it but releaving the pressure with wild stories makes him feel powerfull.

Very unprofessional.

It could just be more BS, probably the most likely as I dont realy think that anyone could put America in the position he is describing (From the mouth of a non American).

Have fun dealing with the repercussions of your statements google. your gonna crash and burn soon enough, mark my words.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I like the first line. Not the second.
I do worry that we will see Saddam walk and get revenge on us.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hard to believe, i know. but hey, my little nukie under your house and senate chamber says i can have anything i want. and you can't say a word against me or i'll mushroom cloud a whole bunch of cities. Don't make me mad or i'll come to your state and cut power, call in my electricians and plant a little surprize for you.

so you have personally placed nuclear weapons under both the white house and senate chamber? RIGHT

maybe if your first "prediction" held some merit, I would consider believing what you say, but since it did not, ill throw you in the pile with tutor, julien (after tomorrow) and co.

Or maybe NWO mole?
Fear Mongerer?
Nut?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

YOU CAN TAKE THAT PREDICTION TO THE BANK.
ALL YOU'LL EVER HEAR IS THAT THERE WAS A "MINOR" POWER OUTAGE.

I tried to take it to the bank and they didn't let me cash it cuz YOU'RE FULL OF YOU KNOW WHAT!

Pretty amusing posts though, I must say. You're kinda all over the place though, as for your future headlines....the first would be nice, the second's not gonna happen.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Googles bin hijacked seems to me to be making direct terorist threats against the U.S. on the internet, which I believe is now a serious federal offence and carries an extreemely heavy sentence.

He is also freely using this site to do it. not to make to obvious a point.

To whom it may concern,
I love reading from and using ATS but do find it offensive to read this sort of material, is this realy what we need on this site?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Anyone out there ever had a verp? You know, a burp where a bit of vomit comes up and lodges in the back of your throat. It's very irritating.

I see this googles bin hijaked guy as the verp in the collective throat of ATS. I have yet to see a post of his/hers worth the keystrokes it took to create it.

*sets google bin hijaked to IGNORE*

bye bye...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosrain
Anyone out there ever had a verp? You know, a burp where a bit of vomit comes up and lodges in the back of your throat. It's very irritating.

I see this googles bin hijaked guy as the verp in the collective throat of ATS. I have yet to see a post of his/hers worth the keystrokes it took to create it.

*sets google bin hijaked to IGNORE*

bye bye...

Love it, love it chaosrain....

Yeah, Googles, I think the roll has been called at your "doomsday" thread and you never answered back.......
Maybe you should head back on over to your seat and explain yourself.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Those headlines are terrible!

You may as well say:

"Iraq falls into ruin after the withdrawal of coalition troops. Iranian, Syrian, and Al Qaeda forces cross border and rape the Iraqis of thier fleeting freedom..."

And:

"Saddam is broken loose from prison only to be killed in the streets moments later by thousands of Iraqis who hate him..."

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This "suitcase" nuke (even though it'd probably weigh 200 lbs) nonsense isn't even worth discussing, IMO. The evidence that the soviets even made them is sketchy at best, then comes the problem of the short maintainence cycles if they existed. It's not like an oil change, it takes extremely sophisticated facilities terrorists don't have, even if they have nuclear scientists. Then there's the little problem of the "PCM" (positive control mechanism) from which I understand only those very high up in the KGB had the codes to, the military didn't, so those who had them and might sell them, wouldn't have the codes....and from what I've read you would have to dismantle it, rendering useless to try and "hotwire" it.

This google dude is just trying to get a rise out of everybody, I'm sure our government knows suitcase nukes are BS but want to keep the fear alive. They probably like it when rambling lunatics get on these boards and post such outrageous threats.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Gee, i wonder why america is on it's way out?
Wonder what happened to them nukies?
Wonder why there is no discourse about them?

HEY, YOU KNOW, YOU COULD LIKE, DOMINATE THE WORLD THROUGH BLACKMAIL WITH THOSE LITTLE BUGGERS!

Okay, I admit it. I did help to place those nukies under many of the State capitols.
Now, I know you don't believe me, but i can assure you they are there.
There is nothing you, the FBI, CIA, NSA, the media or any other person can do about it. If you try to touch them they will begin countdown.

You all should feel honored to be in my presence. Google HAS been hijacked and
gee, now i got your media blackmailed, your government blackmailed and i'm in control of your mind everytime you google.

Now, I ask you, who in the world could get away with saying what i just said, but me. I just told you that mini nukies are under many of your state capitols, i saw em, i touched em, and I DID FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT. IT AIN'T EASY SLEEPIN AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE. I'VE SHED MANY A TEAR OVER YOU ALL. I DO LOVE YOU AMERICA, I REALLY DO, BUT YOU'RE JUST SO DAM STUPID THAT YOU JUST DON'T DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE.

NO NEED TO IGNORE ME OR BAN ME. I'M LEAVING. NEXT TIME YOU HEAR FROM ME I'LL BE ON TV STANDING NEXT TO THE GUY THAT ORCHESTRATED THE COUP DAY TATA OF AMERICACA.

There isn't anything you can do. I won't be arrested. Thats all the proof you should require to know that what i say is true. I TRIED to warn you and inspire you to save your life.

What i just said should be on every network news show tonite. It won't , so you won't believe it. BUT SHOULDN'T THAT VERY FACT CONVINCE YOU THAT I'M WHO I SAY I AM.

You go to a website and say you planted mini nukies for a congressman and see how fast you end up in guantanamo. you'd be there by dark.

Why ATS? i don't know, this isn't the only website that i said these things.
everybody just thinks i'm joking. I can assure you I'm not playing with you.

i guess I just hoped that you would do something to save your own lives. I do what i have to do. i don't ask why, i just do it and get paid. it's a job. a terrible job, but how can i feel bad about watching millions of you all die after i did everything i could do except post pictures. and you wouldn't even believe that.
I truly wish you would do something to save your own lives, i don't want to see you all die. i'll die with you in my heart.

i told you where they are, who put them there and why. some day , if you're lucky, you'll remember this thread as you watch those mushroom clouds on your Tv, JUST- LIKE- 9/11.

BYE FOLKS. IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU, I WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WHO,WHAT,WHERE,WHEN,WHY AND HOW. I DID AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT.

Don't even bother calling anybody. i won't get picked up. I'm gonna have to watch you all die from my home in Rome, or Greece, don't know yet.

Funny that nobody is allowed to touch me huh? Believe me, i've begged the congressman not to do it, i begged and pleaded for him not to do it. i begged and pleaded for the kids, all to no avail. he's gonna do it anyway.

You may say, "why don't i just kill him?" Well, he's already prepared for that contingency. Some guys are chomping at the bit to detonate.

GOOD BY MY SIMPLE LITTLE FRIENDS. I NO LONGER FEEL BAD ABOUT WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm not getting high jacked by googles again... no contest. I refuse to play with such giants.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oh no. I'm so scared. We're all gonna die. So, just wondering, since in all the movies the villain always explains things in great detail before he is to execute his evil plot, how did you overcome all the obstacles I mentioned? Hmmm?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, I´ve googled bin hijacked, and came to the conclusion that someone is getting way to little attention from moderators.

"koochie koochie koochie" indeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join