It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of work do you do?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ATS 24/7

I get sleep, though.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, my summer job is working at a Marina on a large lake in Maine. Decent money, and I get to spend my days out on the lake and working with boats, which is important because...

I'm a student at a Maritime college, studying for my four year degree in Small Vessel Operations, minoring in Marine Biology. After my four years, I'll be licensed to captain up to 500 ton ships in near-coastal waters. Ferries, Tugboats, Barges, Supply ships will be my forte. I'm working to get my license endorsed for auxillary sail, which would allow me to sail/captain tallships (think:tourism op). In any case, the beut you see in my avatar is my training ship, I'll be on the crew taking her north next summer.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My offical title is Application Engineer, but that really only tells you a fraction of what my day to day job is.

I am a sort of jack of all trades when it comes to computers. I head up my company's IT department as well as deal with QA testing and a mild bit of development. In my free time i help to support the people using our gear in the feild.

I really do wish i could share some of the end results of what my company makes, but there are many NDAs as well as security clearance issues.

Here is what i can tell you though -

- i primarly deal with various flavors of unix on the server side, and of course windows on the desktop

- a large portion of our client base is either the government, the military, or government contractors. the rest of out client base is made up of various telcos and banks

- you've probably never heard of our products nor my company

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i am a student and a lifeguard and anything else that has to do with water(swimming lessons, rapids, pool matenince).

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Right now? No job. In 1 year? Russian soldier. 100%. Nothing will stop me from joining, not even my relatives mumbling about how bad it is. lol

so you can just say I'm a Russian soldier

How bout searching "russian soldier" on ogrish.com and get back to me.

Chechnya much?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I work in Corrections. What? You couldn't tell?

<< 5  6  7   >>

join