It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids buit from the top down?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: keinzaron
The pyramids were all built from top down starting from the ground level and moving digging downwards.

So how do you explain this?

It's acceptable to display ignorance on a subject that you have not researched. It is not acceptable, however, to make false assertions based on said ignorance, as if they were fact.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

The pyramids were all built from top down starting from the ground level and moving digging downwards.

So how do you explain this?

AE's were in the process of duplicating an alien keyboard they'd seen (ala cargo cult) when the aliens told them to cut the crap.

Harte

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk It's easy to see that the pyramid is built from the ground and downwards and then you can think that the blocks were put as the pyramid was made downwards to the earth so all other material with it... the blocks were produced around the area they were built...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance if I am not mistaken this is worked around the surface

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Marduk It's easy to see that the pyramid is built from the ground and downwards and then you can think that the blocks were put as the pyramid was made downwards to the earth so all other material with it... the blocks were produced around the area they were built...

The quarry is actually 1/4 of a mile from the construction site.
Where did you study this subject, was it on the back of a packet of cornflakes ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This could be 1/4 of a mile away and it's ok but you are a mouthful of boy and you better watch yourself out when you open it and do not know who you are talking to...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

This could be 1/4 of a mile away and it's ok but you are a mouthful of boy and you better watch yourself out when you open it and do not know who you are talking to...

I'm talking to someone who is completely clueless
That much is obvious

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk Still don't believe it then...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Marduk Still don't believe it then...

Its about the most ridiculous theory out there

Go experiment yourself, build a pyramid upside down, from kids blocks in a sandbox, you'll soon see why it doesn't work.

The Egyptians built lots of pyramids, none of the construction sites has lots of rubble from where they were carved out and the Pyramids also contained limestone from Tura which is 15km away and granite blocks weighing up to 80 tonnes from Aswan, 700km away, so what you are saying is that they were capable of bringing 80 tonne granite 700km, but they were incapable of bringing 2 ton limestone blocks which were much easier to handle from half a km away.
I think you need to study the subject a lot more before you make any more claims.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

So it was with the alien or more advanced technology? Jesus Christ they are still watching the pyramids and you too now!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

by the way if you think about it there is no other way to make a pyramid and the blocks underneath were put at the end if they dig them now they can put even you there to look smart ....

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So it was with the alien or more advanced technology? Jesus Christ they are still watching the pyramids and you too now!

The Egyptians used copper and bronze tools, there are plenty of them abandoned at the Giza quarry. There is no evidence for aliens

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What? carbon dating from STONE? I thought carbon dating was taken from material that was once living, such as wood and bone, hair, teeth, nail, once living material that survives the longest?
Anyway, the pyramids were built from the inside out.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

is there not I thought u are one...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
What? carbon dating from STONE? I thought carbon dating was taken from material that was once living, such as wood and bone, hair, teeth, nail, once living material that survives the longest?

the pyramid mortar contains carbon from wood
This is a link to the Giza radiocarbon project
www.aeraweb.org...

edit on 14-12-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me, anything is possible. I mean look at the link bellow. This temple was carved from one huge rock from top to bottom. Amazing feat!!!

curbed.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I would like to see the contraptions that moves stones like this great distances then up to a level on a Pyramid.
www.facebook.com...

Would have embedded that Video but not sure how..

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
I would like to see the contraptions that moves stones like this great distances then up to a level on a Pyramid.

Just google images of logs, rope, sand, water, a lot of men, and maybe some cattle.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

is there not I thought u are one...

Only when I visit America

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasobasi420

There was a comedy special by Eddie Griffin, either "You can tell 'em I said it" or "Freedom of Speech", regardless, he mentions how the pyramids were built top to bottom. He goes into detail saying, and I'm paraphrasing, "The pyramids were built with the capstone first, it was done by first piling a huge mound of sand and wetting it". He claimed that wet sand is as strong as concrete. He went on to say, "the wet sand would hold its form and support the blocks that would be laid down as the sand is moved away, eventually all the blocks are laid down from top to bottom leaving an enormous amount of sand inside the pyramid. This sand was then dried (He didn't mention how), and dry sand has the same dynamic properties as water, which would then shoot out of the entrances at the bottom of the pyramid"

Not saying this is exactly how it was done, but it was an interesting thought, from a comedian no less.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join