It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the smoking guns and all on 9/11, let's start pertin fangers at the perps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In this section of ATS, we have tons of threads about controlled demolition and other smoking guns on 9/11, but it doesn't look like we've focused on the who stands to gain aspect and the who did it as much.

So, as we have amassed so much evidence against the official story already, I'm not going to rehash it all. I'm just going to point fingers at those who I think were behind the attacks, who cleary benefited from the attacks, and those who gained the most from the attacks.

Dick Cheney - the official story supporters say we blame Bush while calling him a moron in the same breath. Well, they're right in that Bush was not behind it. However, Bush clearly knew about the attacks beforehand. But Cheney...now this guy was running some aspects of the attacks. He, Bush, and Rummy took authority to order shootdowns of planes from the generals at NORAD.

Donald Rumsfeld - the extent of this guy's involvement is not clear to me. However, he clearly knew about the attacks, at the very least. It seems his biggest role is to keep the public guessing, with his comments on the missile that hit thze Pentagon and the shoot down of Flight 93.

The CIA - criminal elements in this agency were running the infamous war game drills concurrent with the attacks. These dirtbags were undoubtedly involved in more.

The FBI - criminal elements here confiscated the tapes in the whole Pentagon fiasco. Indirectly, the good guys in the FBI helped out by getting off Bin Laden's trail; of course, they were ordered to do this by Prez Bush. Federal agents were also involved with the hijackers, but it wouldn't be the first time (think WTC round 1).

The Mossad - the 5 Israelis filming the collapse and cheering come to mind. Apparently, when later questioned by police, not a single one of these guys said a word. It was said that this suggests some sort of training, as regular guys have a tendency to snitch.

The dirty neo-cons - this is a reference to guys like Cheney, Wolfowitz, Brzezenski, and others who called for a new Pearl Harbor to get the US going in a global dominance scheme.

Mayor Guiliani - this guy has admitted to getting an advance warning that building 7 was going to collapse. He seems to fall in with the advance knowledge crowd.

Condoleeza Rice - she was the one who gave Mayor Brown the warning not to fly. She is also one of the prior knowledge gang.

Criminal elements of the US/Israeli government that have not been mentioned - these people are the ones with everything to gain. The US gets the public behind a war for empire, and Israel gets the US behind a war on the Islamic nations that Israel feels threatened by.

The elite - ultimately the true masterminds behind the attacks. The Bilderbergers are the ones who set the date for Iraqi invasion as March 2003. They also put Clinton into power before Bush II; Clinton is also responsible for such events as Waco, Serbia, and basically set up the dominoes for Lord Bush to knock down later. The CFR, who are licking their chops in anticipation of such things as the American Union. Let's not forget about the Trilateral Commission, who Dr. Koeppl fingered in his quote as one of the interests behind the Bush Administration pushing for world dictatorship.

The hijackers - the goverment agents who were basically the hit men for the job. Their role as controllers is non-existant, but these guys appear to have been the patsies who actually did the dirty work that day.

Clearly, this is not an exhaustive list of perps. However, the big players, the elite, can pretty much be blamed as the ultimate cause of these events. If front men like Bush eventually get burned, these pieces of human detritus walk away unscathed and continue their agenda.

I just feel that now we should focus a bit more of our efforts on fingering those responsible for this despicable act.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Don't forget NIST, FEMA, and the Port Authority.

Not everyone in those organizations, obviously, but the guys that really have the power to oversee what goes into reports, and what is released to the public and what isn't, and etc.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Quite right, bsbray.

I think they fall into the prior knowledge category, as well as a different one, the turd polishers. They're the ones responsible for most of the cover up; just have a look at one of those "conclusive" reports.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welp im not pointing any fingers but I got a few organizations that could have benifited. The Military Industry (think afganistan and iraq) Oil companies (think of afganistan and iraq and how it can be used to justify inflated gas prices) Larry Silverstien has some potential (think insurance money and sale of the propety though im not sure if he sold it or not yet) think about any major compeditors to the many major businesses found in the WTC complex. president bush benifited initially( i think about how i felt about him initially and i was in full agreement with the invasion of afganistan and loved his # off terrorism im coming to getcha approach to it) and thats all i can think of right now sorry for the rant but i dont feel like correcting it

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi welp check this video out if you want some idea of who to point your finger at and say "hey there goes the bad guy"
video.google.com... its called Everone's Gotta Learn Sometime. Theres a link to the original web site in the left sidebar in the desciption area. Its a really good movie and well worth taking a look at. It does get pretty complex and if you dont know alot of politicians you may not be able to follow it completly but its still worth watching. Please post some comments after you have watched it. It was released on May 8 2006 and it basicly points fingers. Also it trys to a address some of the unanswered questions that the families of victims and survivers. Its a good please watch this video.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Mike, I get this

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

Try refreshing the page to see this video.

To see more videos visit our home page
when I click your link.

I think it would be a safe bet to not point fingers at people unless absolutely sure of thier involvement. I know That most of the people on your list have direct involvement in one way or another, but the moment a finger is pointed at someone who doesn't entirely deserve it, the whole thing comes crashing down. You know how the government likes a straw man.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Mike, I get this

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

Try refreshing the page to see this video.

To see more videos visit our home page
when I click your link.

I think it would be a safe bet to not point fingers at people unless absolutely sure of thier involvement. I know That most of the people on your list have direct involvement in one way or another, but the moment a finger is pointed at someone who doesn't entirely deserve it, the whole thing comes crashing down. You know how the government likes a straw man.

Ok go to google video and type Everybody's gotta learn sometime in the search its the 1st video clik it and tell me what you think ide just like to add that if this # is for in any way the american people need to do something in house to deal with it before some crazy ass country decides to use it as a pretext for war with the us.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
nice good idea to start somthing on the ppl of 9/11

Just a note, you forgot Larry Silverstein, he got several trucks full of $$$ after the "call" 2planes ---> 2 attacks = double bonus $$$

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks for that link, Michael. I'll check it out soon.

And yes, I did forget Silverstein. That greedy bastard claimed it was 2 attacks to get double dough, even though HE IS ON CAMERA saying that he gave the order to "pull it."

Rasobasi, I can see where you're coming from, but I disagree. Yes, we can't say absolutely that this group DEFINITELY did it, but we CAN point fingers at those who benefited and who gained from the attacks.

Funny, by your logic, the official story should come crashing down, seeing as some of the guys they said DEFINITELY did it have been proven to be alive and well.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Funny, I recently posted a similar thread on who and why here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the staggering amount of 0 replies. Interesting.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Funny, I recently posted a similar thread on who and why here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the staggering amount of 0 replies. Interesting.

That was a nice post.

Too bad you got no responses. It looks like this one was lucky to get any as well. It seems that people just want to argue the science of the attacks. I guess that's gravy, but even if it's actually PROVEN to be an inside job, where does it leave us with no one to blame?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm glad someone else has started a thread like this and it's a shame there aren't more responses. It's something which often frustrates me in that people seem so caught up (myself included) in things which are almost irrelvant while ignoring the very important questions of who and why?
There's no point getting the murder weapon if you sit there with your mouth open staring into space rather than sorting the situation out, and muderers have been convicted without murder weapons I believe anyway.
If the main culprits are the governing bodies then at the rate things are going, by the time anyone figures out conclusively what hit the frikkin Pentagon there won't be a medium to transmit it on and everybody won't care anyway.
Even now when truths come out, like the Downing Street memo, NSA spying, etc there is dissapointingly very little reaction.
I said this before and I'll say it again, 'back in the day' the mission was to get the truth to the people, these days it's also to actually get them to care when you do.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Very well spoken AgentSmith, even worth a way above if there were a way to grant such a thing to a mod..

If we jointly seek the Why we will be led to the Who and the What will be irrelevant. From former threads it is becoming clear that the What is not worth discussing, as it always ends in meaningless discussions without closure with neither side giving in an inch for whatever reason like belief, conviction, prejudice or even mood.

ATS rocks, but if it is the right vehicle to change global awareness...

Need more active members.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I said this before and I'll say it again, 'back in the day' the mission was to get the truth to the people, these days it's also to actually get them to care when you do.

Exactly, and I can't help but wonder why. Maybe it's a problem that has to become personal before most people will care?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well...

AgentSmith, I'm glad we can finally agree on something here.

Yes, as it's already been said, the whys are very important here. I'm going to ask some whys now...

If Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and actual terrorists did it

Why the HELL would a top Pentagon official and the frickin PRESIDENT say they're not worried about this guy? You mean the mastermind of this horrible event is not important enough to be caught? Last time I checked, there's no statute of limitations on murder, let alone mass murder.

Why, with our billions spent on defense, did this happen?

Why did our govt officials LIE TO US and say they NEVER saw this coming?

Why are our borders wide open 4 years after these guys laid low on our soil and did this to us? A terrorist could literally walk across the border with a nuke and blow up a US city.

Why hasn't bin Laden been caught yet? We have satellites that can read license plates, child support than can track you down wherever you are
, and that sweet bounty on this guy's head. You think rat turd dirty terrorists wouldn't sell out their boss for 25 million US dollars? We should have this piece of spit's head on a pole to remind any aspiring terrorist what their fate is if they mess with us.

Let's think about the implications. Why did we attack entire countries for the actions of a rogue group of terrorists? Why have we killed tons of civilians in the process? All these people dead behind 1 man and his click?

It was an inside job

What kind of bloodthirsty people do we have in charge now?

How can we listen to anything they say when we KNOW they lie AND they were behind this?

How can we trust our lives to these ruthless people?

If they killed 3000 of us already, why the hell do we expect them to protect the rest of us?

How do we know they won't do it again?

Let's look at the implications here. With the evidence of an impending police state clear, why do we deny that they did it? Why are we afraid of the truth? How does the population control thing fit in? They've already sprayed us with toxins and biological agents before, what would stop them from implementing mass extermination? Will we become the American Reich?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I know it's been mentioned but Silverstein made out big time...

He was about to be stuck with a huge bill to renovate the WTC complex to get rid of the asbestos, so he saved a bundle and made a bundle (insurance).

He was also given 8 billion in tax cuts to build the new 'freedom tower'.

He is also Jewish, yeah I know I've never really bought the Israel connection before, but it's not beyond the relm of possibility. Just another odd coincidence...

"70 year old Silverstein, by leasing the WTC only in July, made the 'dream of his life come true'." --Die Welt, Berlin, Nov 23, 2002.

"The architect who designed the Jewish Museum Berlin shall build the new WTC: The blueprint 'gardens of the world', by star-architect Daniel Liebeskind, was chosen to be the plan to build again on Ground Zero, the NYT and NY1-Television reported Thursday." --Die Welt, Berlin, Feb 28, 2003.

The Mayor of NYC is also Jewish...

"Within the next five years a new WTC could be erected on 'Ground Zero', Silverstein said after a meeting with the designated New York mayor, Michael Bloomberg." --Die Welt, Berlin, Nov 28, 2002

Larry Silverstein, lease-holder of the World Trade Center, and Lewis
Eisenberg, the man who negotiated the lease, are key supporters of Israel
who have both held high positions in the largest Israeli fundraising
institution in the United States.

www.talkaboutinvestments.com...

Don't get all excited I'm not anti-Jewish, I dated a Jewish girl for many years, just pointing out the coincidences.

I believe old Larry has a lot more to do with the attacks than ppl think...And there are many other Israel connection outside of Silverstein.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Want the truth to get out support Congressman Curt Weldon. He has a Commitee Hearing on an aspect of that movie i posted. Able Danger was a military intel unit tasked with hunting down and monitoring possible alqueda threats to the US both in our country and elsewhere. It is said they Identified Atta and 3 others as being in the country and posed a threat. It is also said that when they tryed to pass on the info to the FBI military lawyers stoped them. This guy is going to ask why or propose why im not really sure. At any rate if you truly believe that the govt had something to do with or maybe just that they knew and didnt act to stop the events of 9/11 supporting this guy in his efforts. Is a good step forward for the truth movement. Helping to expose wether or not this Able Danger unit existed and did what it is said they have will either close the argument or lead to the question of Why nothing was done when the information was present. And if enough pressure is applied they will have no choice but to answer why. so talk about this guy on forums to your friends to you family to your congressman/woman and maybe if we can stir up enough ruckas the media will have no choice but to acknowledge the story and give it some serious coverage. If you want to just copy and past this post go for it I think I composed it very well but make sure you remind people to talk about it.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
judiciary.senate.gov... this is a link with a desciption of the senate committee hearing that will take place Wednesday, September 14, 2005 at 9:30 a.m. about Able Danger that Curt Weldon will be attending.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I assume you mean 2006 there?...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You can't have an ohmega conspiracy list without Rockefeller

top topics

<<   2 >>

join