It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the smoking guns and all on 9/11, let's start pertin fangers at the perps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
lol i screwed up again it was 2005......... lol
my bad but its still worth supporting him if i see him doing anything interesting in the govt I will try and let you guys know lol again im sorry burn me up if you want here ill start im just a dumb stoner

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
You can't have an ohmega conspiracy list without Rockefeller

I guess you are right...

From www.bilderberg.org...:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. ... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah, I forgot about ole Rockefeller.

But, I was just thinking of something. What is the actual extent of Israel's involvement? Granted, the US govt was clearly involved, but we've been able to collect a mountain of evidence implicating them. Not so with Israel. And we know Israel has its tentacles in all kinds of things...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Truthseeka,

Your name reflects who you are.

I'm also tired of all the excuses and apologies from those who are so blind- We Americans may be dumb, BUT WE'RE NOT STUPID.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join