It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up coming UFO show info!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
***ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL***

*TONIGHT*

UFO Files: Soviet UFO Secrets Revealed
Monday, May 22 at 5pm ET

UFO Files: Alien Engineering - Part 2
Monday, May 22 at 8pm ET

--------------------------------------------------

*TOMORROW NIGHT*

UFO Files: Majestic Twelve: UFO Cover-Up
Tuesday, May 23 at 11am ET (((airs again at 5pm ET)))

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*WEDNESDAY NIGHT*

UFO Files: UFOs vs. The Government
Wednesday, May 24 at 11am ET (((airs again at 5pm)))

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 22-5-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I will be sure to tune in tonight! Thank you for the heads up!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
I will be sure to tune in tonight! Thank you for the heads up!

No problem! I thought I'd go ahead and post all of the upcoming shows.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Excellent! Thanks for the 'heads up'!

Always,
Shawnna

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Also on the National Geographic Channel are these shows tonight. So pick which ones you want to watch. Either on the History Channel or the National Geographic Channel tonight! I suggest you watch the Russian UFO show on the History Channel for sure. It's good.

5pm - UFOs - Seeing is Believing

7pm - Is it Real? UFOs

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh, I don't know where you guys live, but next friday on Discovery Channel at 8pm and midnight, the show : World's Strangest UFO Cases Ever will be playing! ( I live in the north-east (canada)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Also on the National Geographic Channel are these shows tonight. So pick which ones you want to watch. Either on the History Channel or the National Geographic Channel tonight! I suggest you watch the Russian UFO show on the History Channel for sure. It's good.

7pm - Is it Real? UFOs

If this is the same show that Peter Jennings did over one year ago on abc (Feb. 24, 2005 at 8 p.m. ET) then don't bother. This show was a shame and a big insult especially for abducties...
I should still have a public letter writen by Whitley Streiber...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here is the letter from Streiber:

The Scum Rises: Peter Jennings on UFOs

Friday February 25th, 2005

The much heralded ABC special on UFOs has come and gone. Predictably, it was more of the same, a large number of lies sprinkled with a few truths. At least it wasn’t as relentlessly negative as such programs have generally been in the past. But people like Peter Jennings and his producers are cursed with the belief that they can understand—or already do understand—what they are looking at. The reality is that the UFO phenomenon is the most complex event in history, and a cursory examination of its surface by a few overworked and ill-informed television producers is not going to succeed in any way whatsoever to come to any truth about it.

They are filled with belief in their own competence, however. The result is that their efforts become an exercise in hubris. They end up making judgments based on inadequate information because they believe that what they have gathered is sufficient. But it is not sufficient, it only fulfills their expectations and serves their assumptions. That's always where they stop, and it’s never enough.

Jennings was somewhat open to the notion that some UFOs might be actual unknowns, and he actually told the truth, for once, about the Condon Report: it was indeed a publicity stunt.

But the characterization of the Roswell Incident as a hoax and the people attempting to investigate it as cultists was a grotesque lie, and, I think, an intentional one. It is classic disinformation—tell a little truth so that your lie will be swallowed along with it. Of course, how could anything more be expected from a man like Jennings? He’s a prostitute to the establishment, nothing more or less, and it is in the interest of the establishment to conceal the reality of Roswell...

LINK

The letter is at the top of the page. right after the first material.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I didn't catch the Peter Jennings special, I guess I didn't miss much. I hope the upcoming shows are better then that one.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
****REMINDER****

UFO Files: Majestic Twelve: UFO Cover-Up
*TODAY* Tuesday, May 23 AT 5pm ET

On the History Channel

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Also on the National Geographic Channel are these shows tonight. ""

Who runs and owns the National Geographic Channel? Sometimes I get the feeling they keep running this in an effert to sabatoge NUFORC, which is mentioned on this show.

Peter Davenport states on his website that he's been getting a lot of "problem" calls recently.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Junkheap]

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
*****REMINDER*****

TONIGHT Wednesday May, 24 at (((5pm ET)))

on the History Channel

UFO Files: UFOs vs. The Government

"Looks at four reported sightings of UFOs in England, Belgium, Canada, and southwestern Michigan, deemed by experts to be some of the best evidence available on the existence of possible extraterrestrial spacecraft. We tell the stories, then disbelievers present their best guess of what witnesses really saw."

*This is a new episode* so try not to miss it!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Half hour until show time. Please post your thoughts here after the show.

(((5pm ET))) History Channel

top topics

join