It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owl Club...20 questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just found www.owlclub.org... shows an Owl and states EST. 1896 with only a member login. I would take a guess this is them, no?

Doing a research project on the OWL Club in Mass. at Harvard and would love some help just gather some general info on this site. I will supply a host for all material for refernce for everyone.

1) Is there a Location known of the Owl Club?

2) If yes is there any photos of the building?

3) Has there ever been a roster that has gone Public?

4) Has any interior photographs gone public or has any letter head/notes etc gone public much like what has floated around on Skull and Bones?

5) What if any are the top conspiracies pointed at this group?

6) Does anyone know who the founder and founding members were?

7) Is the local is known is the OWL club on school property?

8) Have they started to allow female members like Skull and Bones?

9) Is there any ritual known about new canidates?

10) Do they have a member structure ie Master,adept etc

11) Does this club have any associations with other clubs school or nonschool relation?

12) Do they have any known symbols or numbers besides the Owl.

13) Does anyone remember how and why they first surfaced?

14) Do their members hide their face when entering like Skull and Bones?

Anything else or link you want to add please do. If anyone has some of the bigger threads bookmarked about The Owl Club please post I attempted a brief search and came up with Owl/Moloch making it rather difficult.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by 32genroman]

[edit on 21-5-2006 by 32genroman]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Members refer to this club as "The Hoot"

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
They were evicted from the Harvard Campus ~20 years ago for not allowing female members to join. That does not mean they no longer exist. They privatized and are still all male. As are most of the Harvard Final Clubs from what I understand.

Buts its just that, a finals club (a seniors club) at Harvard. Social gathering and networking opportunities. Probably no ceremonies or initiations other than 'pound a beer and spin around this bat 3 times"

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
One member is a senator, they are mostly bankers, doctors, lawyers, business people. Usually if someone is up to no-good, they don't have such an easily-infiltrated website.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
They are probably a offshoot org of bohemian Grove

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Is there any evidence for that besides the owl?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Maybe a Bohemian Grove Junior org for possible candidates in to the BC?

The Bohemian grove was founded in 1872. Maybe a later offshoot for potentials?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Or its just one of the many Harvard finals clubs, that go by the names of Fox, Spee, Owl, Delphic, A.D., Fly, Phoenix and Porcellian.

I guarantee there is absolutely no relationship between the Bohemian Grove and the Owl Club at Harvard. Indeed the Owl Club is not even a very prestigious finals club. That honor falls on Porcellian, the oldest and 'most final' of them all. Owl is near the bottom of the prestige list.

To go 'oh look, they both use an Owl, they're related' is idiotic.

Besides which, an offshoot of the Bohemian Grove would bloody well be at Stanford and not Harvard.

new topics

top topics

join