It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if...........

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well why not... Life on the island would be short anyway...

What would you do if you had a choice between righteousness in hell or corruptness and go to heaven

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How the hell would that work? Well, corruptness in heaven of course.

"Ooh look at me, I'm doing what God wants, but I'm burning and suffering in hell anyways."
suckers

WWYDI You were walking down a busy street and got an atomic wedgie from the Pope?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'd give him a wedgie back, I guess. I have never been given a wedgie

WWYDI you happened to be on top of the roof and noticed a sniper about to shoot someone?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Who does the sniper work for. If he works for the US,EU, UN or "terrorist" then yell out to the guy who is most likely to get sniped E.G. hvt's If its a regular person then its not worth risking my own life over.

WWYDI: you saw a
in the middle of a big city

[edit on 6/3/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
How sad, your reply is. No matter who he was shooting(well except Bush, and any other person that I hate
. ) I would jump on him, beat him up, and throw the rifle off the building.

WWYDI everyone who had sex died within 3 days (including you)?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Stop jacking off...

WWYDI: you could make any object

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
kiind of like runescape aye,
i'd make myself a guitar/machine gun/grenade launcher just like in "once upo a time in mexico"

WWYDI hitmen were after you and you had the chance to leave and not be hurt but you had to leave your family behind and they will surely be killed

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I would sacrifice myself in order to save my family.

WWYDI:

You had the choice of spreading world peace or putting an end to hunger

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
World peace comes first. If everyone is peaceful, they can then devote theire free time to end world hunger. After all, what good is it to not be hungry when you know you will be dead the next day?

WWYDI if you were on an airliner, and you noticed some people plotting to hijack the airplane?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
pretend to go to the bathroom, go to the back of the plane. Find the closest one and snap his neck then see if I can get everyone else to pull a flight93 (the movie not the flight switching with a drone see:loose change)

wwydI: you had traveled to NY and saw two aircraft hit the empire state building

[edit on 6/3/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

wwydI: you had traveled to NY and saw two aircraft hit the empire state building

switch off and stowe all my cameras

every idiot and his brother has " analised " < sic > the sept 11 footage to " discover " the " evidence " of missiles , pods , lasers and other crap --- i dont want to be a part of that again

WWYDI : your dog walked up to ypu and said " i want a fillet steak , not those crappy `complete ` biscuits you by from the proven merchants "

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
WOW! I thought I owned two cats not a dog!

WWYDI: You were accused of something you never did, but could not prove it.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
dunno.... kinda like al-quida and 9/11... damn nwo

wwydi you saw a person who looked exactly like this:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It'd say hello and keep walking, I guess. What did you think I would do?
him?

WWYDI Russian soldier got shot in battle, and you saw him lying on the ground, bleeding?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
well... hm..... is he on my side... get his dressing and put it aroundthe would. keeps bleedingput on pressure dressing... then tourniquet... I think thats right... yay for americas army 2.6 special forces... I wonder if thats the real way to do that... If not then put one in his head...

WWYDI: your girlfriend turned out to be a fembot with machinegun jubblies.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I don't know. Run from her, I guess.

So, you would shoot me just because I was Russian? How sad

WWYDI if you were given the choice betwean a Lamborghini Galant Spyder or whatever its called or an armored Hummvee, machine gun and all?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wtf... galant... dude... that a mitsubishi... possibly lambo gallardo... humvee....

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Gallardo spyder. I forgot the name. Its the newest Lamborghini though. Looks clean

Ok now.

WWYDI ats only let soldiers join it. Would you join the army just to be in ATS?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join