It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Denied did it! I saw him/her do it! I told you I was gonna' tell, but you wouldn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?! Oh, Denied!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test

OK, so would it be fair to categorise this theory/assertion effectively as a pseudo religious statement - the existence of the eternal soul "rewarded" or otherwise depending on performance in life?

If others will excuse my patchy knowledge this concept appears not so far from some key elements of Christian/Hindu/Buddhist teaching but repackaged in a slightly more modern wrapping.

ET changes the packaging as humans become more aware of themselves and the world and galaxy around them---we no longer find it necessary to feed people to the lions for entertainment and punishment.

Things change and so does the message and the messengers.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
sleeper is there anything out in the mainstream that is so "whacky" to the public eye that is true. we know on this board that truth is often stranger than ficton.

1) is there something in view of us all that you and john would say is absolutely true, but is on the fringe, and is for the public just disinfo.

also to sleeper is it possible if this soul collector stuff is real that the american government have found a way to intercept this process, and intercept souls or whatever there called. if souls are just energy then the americans would want to know how to intercept these things would they not.

2) i guess what i am asking is do american government know how to intercept the process of the soul going back to the moon?

thx in advance

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
ET changes the packaging as humans become more aware of themselves and the world and galaxy around them---we no longer find it necessary to feed people to the lions for entertainment and punishment.

So this is another repackaging of religious/mystic thinking?

Are you and John Lear, (either wittingly or otherwise), simply peeling off another layer of paper in a strange game of pass the parcel or have we reached the prize in the middle?

If the latter is the case I suppose the question I have to ask is the obvious one... who collects the souls of the builders of the soul collecter? Or, if you prefer, who is God's God?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
sleeper is there anything out in the mainstream that is so "whacky" to the public eye that is true. we know on this board that truth is often stranger than ficton.

That humans on their own came from horse and buggy to space shuttle in less than one hundred years.

1) is there something in view of us all that you and john would say is absolutely true, but is on the fringe, and is for the public just disinfo.

Human autonomy

also to sleeper is it possible if this soul collector stuff is real that the american government have found a way to intercept this process, and intercept souls or whatever there called. if souls are just energy then the americans would want to know how to intercept these things would they not.

No humans can intercept or interfere with souls

2) i guess what i am asking is do american government know how to intercept the process of the soul going back to the moon?

The American government is just as helpless as everyone else concerning souls---souls are in the exclusive domain of ET.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test

So this is another repackaging of religious/mystic thinking?

Are you and John Lear, (either wittingly or otherwise), simply peeling off another layer of paper in a strange game of pass the parcel or have we reached the prize in the middle?

You have to die from this life to reach the prize

If the latter is the case I suppose the question I have to ask is the obvious one... who collects the souls of the builders of the soul collecter? Or, if you prefer, who is God's God?

ETs collect souls,

It’s a big universe and there are many levels of gods or managers if you wish, there is a huge energy that holds it all together but it has no name---if you or others wish to call that energy God that’s fine too.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
John/Sleeper, my question for wanting to know how Sleeper figures in all this was not ment as an insult, or anything negative.ok?

I like you guys..

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
sleeper:

Do you believe that these aliens are friendly or hostile?
When a person dies, is the light tunnel the way the soul collector collects souls?
How much of Scientology do you believe is real?
Is this world a prison and do the aliens intent to keep it that way?
Why do they need to interact with us at all, if they can already use their technology to get everything that they want, even our souls, what do they want?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have a question for John and sleeper?

Why are you privileged to have this information?
Are you allowed to share this information with us poor slobs?
Aren't you afraid someone will try and stop you from telling us too much?
Have you ever told anyone these things in person, or just over the internet?

Darn, I'm like that potato chip. I can't ask just one.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
sleeper:

Do you believe that these aliens are friendly or hostile?

They are both, for positive reasons, some people need more slapping around before they get it.

When a person dies, is the light tunnel the way the soul collector collects souls?

Yes and no, some souls go directly off this solar system and to a real cool place. The tunnel effect is due to the rapid movement of the soul through space.

How much of Scientology do you believe is real?

Scientology is only another in many belief systems on earth that are nothing more than pacifiers, after all life can be very stressful. All beliefs have some truth in their dogma.

Is this world a prison and do the aliens intent to keep it that way?

For the vast majority it is a prison---is anyone free to come and go as they please---no, therefore it’s a prison.

It will remain a prison even as we move into space exploration---but we can never leave this solar system while alive.

Why do they need to interact with us at all, if they can already use their technology to get everything that they want, even our souls, what do they want?

They don’t, when is the last time you interacted with them?

They are the teachers we are the pupils---that’s all they want.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekherham

Darn, I'm like that potato chip. I can't ask just one.

Shhhhhh! You're inciting something. I don't know what, but you are. Just back away slowly... before its too late.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

For me it’s a job, they give me info and tell me to put it out there.

Yes even the slobs are entitled

Afraid of mere mortals?

Mostly over the internet---however I’m working on a movie deal---its all about the money---
:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

They don’t, when is the last time you interacted with them?
They are the teachers we are the pupils---that’s all they want.

Thanks for replying, sleeper.

I thought that some elements of the government are in contact/interact/trade with them, how about the abductees?

What are they trying to teach? Morals? Did they create most of our early religions?
They had better appear to relay their messages to everyone or the human governments and human religions will corrupt and destroy everything that is good.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy

I thought that some elements of the government are in contact/interact/trade with them, how about the abductees?

Some elements are in contact but not casual contact, there is much distrust and fear in the government concerning ETs.

Abductees for the most part are afraid of the ETs, there is a huge gap of technology between ET and humans and that gap is supernatural and few humans understand the supernatural or how to interact with it.

What are they trying to teach? Morals? Did they create most of our early religions?

They are trying to teach us to lighten up and have fun---that’s a bigger challenge then they expected but they haven’t given up on us yet.

They had input on our religion, we had to learn to crawl before we could walk; many of us are still working on that crawl thing.

They had better appear to relay their messages to everyone or the human governments and human religions will corrupt and destroy everything that is good.

There is a rough bunch on earth, some real bad inmates down here; this is a maximum security type planet and we get the best of the worst of them.

But each of us only get our portion and nothing but our portion---good or bad.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
All right, another question:

I someone else comes along here, and posts something completely different from what you have posted, who (or is it whom?) should I believe?
How do I know which one of you is telling the truth and which one is lying?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
to sleeper or john, what about these

1) what is possession, is there such a thing in your eyes, and if you believe that people get possessed by entities, what are these entities?

2) can a soul be detected by any instruments on earth as it must be energy if your claims are true, does the soul fill the whole body or is it in a certain part of the body?

3) i remember too the remote viewers book, that john got this info from. in it they talked about how senators came down and watched remote viewers. the senators were supposed to be shocked and said things like we should not know things like that till we die. what other things apart from the soul collector stuff, do you think the remote viewers found out in those experiments to do with the soul. or is some of this stuff from what bob lazar read at s4 like john said on the radio?

4) do you know how long after your dead does your soul leave the body?

5) when we open our minds, and the part of the brain called the god zone activates, what are we accessing. are our brains opening up to them(the aliens you are talking about) or something higher, like the god of all creation or something, are we even allowed to access info or stuff higher than what they are?

6) can a human be born without a soul, does the soul enter the body at conception, or when?

just some more questions some may want answered. thx in advance again.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I someone else comes along here, and posts something completely different from what you have posted, who (or is it whom?) should I believe?

I thought we were already having this conversation. The answer to all your questions is you.

Believe yourself and yourself only, no one can tell you what to believe. Believe or dismiss any single piece of information you read. Its up to you but I bet this is confirmed.

Sleeper and John will tell you that this is true because they believe it. Whether you do is your choice and no one else is involved in that process.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Maybe i'm the only person here curious about who took that picture. So i'll ask again.

John Lear, can you tell me
-who took that picture?
-In which occasion and with what tipe of device? Digital camera, camcorder, etc.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Prote gave a good answer

But here is my answer I’m telling the truth so that other sob must be lying---
:

Maybe the one that uses less sarcasm in which case that would eliminate me.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
to sleeper or john, what about these

1) what is possession, is there such a thing in your eyes, and if you believe that people get possessed by entities, what are these entities?

You mean like the “Exorcist”. That is the sign of a very sick soul or someone looking for a movie deal.

2) can a soul be detected by any instruments on earth as it must be energy if your claims are true, does the soul fill the whole body or is it in a certain part of the body?

Like in Ghost Busters? If that were true or even possible those gadgets would be going crazy. Thousands of people become souls or ghost every few hours.

Souls are energy but nothing like we have to operate our televisions and radios, its an exotic energy not of this dimension.

3) i remember too the remote viewers book, that john got this info from. in it they talked about how senators came down and watched remote viewers. the senators were supposed to be shocked and said things like we should not know things like that till we die. what other things apart from the soul collector stuff, do you think the remote viewers found out in those experiments to do with the soul. or is some of this stuff from what bob lazar read at s4 like john said on the radio?

I will leave that one for John

4) do you know how long after your dead does your soul leave the body?

Instantly, the electrical system in the brain holds us inside our bodies, once the juice is off the soul is free to go. However, the brain could remain alive by artificial means but the soul maybe remove anyway by ET, or left in, depends what they are down here for, and what more the person has to experience before death.

5) when we open our minds, and the part of the brain called the god zone activates, what are we accessing. are our brains opening up to them(the aliens you are talking about) or something higher, like the god of all creation or something, are we even allowed to access info or stuff higher than what they are?

Most likely the ET in charge of you, unless you have big time connections.

6) can a human be born without a soul, does the soul enter the body at conception, or when?

Yes many babies don’t get a soul until the baby exits the womb. Sometimes a few hours after, days and even a few weeks---especially if the baby is having problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join