It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well Sleeper regardless of the credibility of your experience, this ultimately is a discussion forum and I'm for one fascinated in your case and this theory.

The fact that you stood by 100+ pages says more to me then any image/video does...

A quick question

- What is your strongest piece of evidence you have to back up your experience and this theory?

I'm not putting you on trial here just curious

Furthermore:

- These other planets that we are re-allocated to, in what ways are they similar and different to Earth? Can you clarify as to where they are?

I'm looking forward to Lear's updates of the moon base structure...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.vgl.org...

Supposedly shots on the Sinus Medii area previously discussed as being the 'Soul Collection' base.

Anyway with what can only be described as super highways, what are peoples opinions of this? specifically Johns and Sleepers if you dont mind answering...

[edit on 12-7-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Neither I nor John are here to convince anyone of anything, John has certain information and I have certain information.

The information is given for free to those who want it for whatever reason.

Feel free not to partake in my kool-aid

I appreciate that you're not asking anyone to believe an iota of what you're telling. However, don't you think that defeats the purpose of what you claim to be doing? If, as you say, you know information about extraterrestrials and have been charged to bring it to the rest of us, isn't it a duty of yours to speak what you know and convince us of its authenticity? Otherwise, if it's merely white noise, why not dismiss it with the rest of the "information" that those that claim to be in the know profess to have?

Do you see my point yet? Why not supply us proof of these things you're speaking of if they are indeed real and tangible? I'm asking for more; wouldn't it help your cause if I became a believer and helped spread the word about the way things are supposed to be?

BTW, science fiction is nothing more than unrealized fact

As an earlier poster said, no it's not. Fiction is make believe; stories made up by someone to entertain others. Non-fiction, as the name suggests, is supposed to be real accounts of what happened to real, tangible people that experienced said events. If you're trying to suggest that certain ideas, plot devices or technological musings used in science fiction can become a reality one day, then that is something entirely different and which I agree with you on. This is why clarity is important in these kinds of discussions, and I would think that you would also agree, especially since you are fielding questions from interested people seeking to learn about your alleged encounters and knowledge of extraterrestrials.

The truth will always be important. That is why I am asking for you to follow a higher mandate and be clear in what you say as well as offer tangible proof of your claims.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Sleeper/John:

I'm posting this again as it seems it was missed from page 7.

So one would assume that Earth was not inhabited by "souls" until they built the collector?

The collector is more like a storage place for certain souls. Souls are taken places in ships or in spirit form directly to their destinations.

OK, maybe I didn't ask the question properly. Let me put it another way:

Did humans exist on Earth before the collector was in place?

All these collectors that exist where souls exist - are they "being-made" (as opposed to man-made)?

They are not manmade

OK, they are not man-made.

If man does not make them, do you know who does?

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
files.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the tower in the middle of Sinus Medii. It is over 6 miles high. It is made of a glass-like materiai that would make it invisible to telescopes on earth. The only reason you can see the image here is that the sun is in exactly the right position. You can see a tripod supporting the main structure. The structure supported by the tripod is actually a 'cube' although it is difficult to make out here because of all the reflected light. I am supposed to receive a 'first generation' of this photo in the next few weeks and I will post it when I get it.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by johnlear]

Ok, since John is away at the time being i'll make the question again. Maybe Sleeper can answer me, or it has already been answered though I have not found it I aprreciate if someone point it out to me.

As this is the only piece of "real" evidence i've seen so far, and i'm not telling the remaining is bs, i'm just sticking to the "real" evidence.

- How old is the real picture?
- Is it a digital or conventional photograph, or even cut from o videotape?
- Who took it?
- What was the device used to capture the frame? (although that's implied in the second question...)

John said he will be given another photograph with a better quality.

- Why was the original picture resized and given to you in the first place? Why not a copy of the real one?
- Who owns the real picture at the time being? (Maybe it's a different person than who took the picture)
- Did you request the other picture or are you supposed to be given it for some reason?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

As far as the glass structure sustaining damage from meteors that will not happen, it’s indestructible by human standards, and would easy survive a direct hit by a nuclear strike.

How very convenient, i am not at all surprised with your answer.It was very predictable.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The only thing i can make of this picture is that it is a solar flare coming from the sun. I hardly would call this evidence of a glass structure at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
1) sleeper you replied to one of my questions saying souls are dimensional in nature, and not energy as we know it. can you explain, what you mean?

2) do you believe we are in a time loop, and if so how does this effect your theory of soul collector, i.e next time around, would we inhabit the same bodies, and would our lifes be the same?

3) do you think the film matrix 1 supports your theories, and if so, can you give a small explanation?

thx

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

A quick question

What is your strongest piece of evidence you have to back up your experience and this theory?

If I wanted to present evidence I would land one of their ships in a large city. So far they are telling me no---I’m thinking its because I’m not covered on their insurance policy---
:

I hope you forgive me for that one kolo

Furthermore:

These other planets that we are re-allocated to, in what ways are they similar and different to Earth? Can you clarify as to where they are?

Some are exact replicas of earth---time wise, others are in various stages of the history we have gone through on earth. Many are much more advanced.

There is no one location, they are scattered throughout the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Curious Soul

I appreciate that you're not asking anyone to believe an iota of what you're telling. However, don't you think that defeats the purpose of what you claim to be doing? If, as you say, you know information about extraterrestrials and have been charged to bring it to the rest of us, isn't it a duty of yours to speak what you know and convince us of its authenticity? Otherwise, if it's merely white noise, why not dismiss it with the rest of the "information" that those that claim to be in the know profess to have?

The information they allow me to disclose is “white noise” for some but pertinent for others---they design it that way.

Do you see my point yet? Why not supply us proof of these things you're speaking of if they are indeed real and tangible? I'm asking for more; wouldn't it help your cause if I became a believer and helped spread the word about the way things are supposed to be?

I understand your frustration but I don’t call the shots.

As an earlier poster said, no it's not. Fiction is make believe; stories made up by someone to entertain others. Non-fiction, as the name suggests, is supposed to be real accounts of what happened to real, tangible people that experienced said events. If you're trying to suggest that certain ideas, plot devices or technological musings used in science fiction can become a reality one day, then that is something entirely different and which I agree with you on. This is why clarity is important in these kinds of discussions, and I would think that you would also agree, especially since you are fielding questions from interested people seeking to learn about your alleged encounters and knowledge of extraterrestrials.

Most people would consider “Star Trek” fiction, yet I have seen and been inside of ships many times more advanced than Star Trek. Therefore I’m not describing the future, I’m talking about things that exist now and have existed in the past.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace

A collector is a storage facility for certain souls, there are several such objects in the solar system.

Humans can exist without such collectors, ETs can collect souls in their ships. And yes there were humans on earth before there was a collector on the moon or wherever.

ET is behind most of the structures built around the solar system, humans are involved with some of them.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thanks sleeper for the answers

Could you please answer these if you know the answer:

A collector is a storage facility for certain souls, there are several such objects in the solar system.

Humans can exist without such collectors, ETs can collect souls in their ships. And yes there were humans on earth before there was a collector on the moon or wherever.

1) Do you know where the human soul went to before the collectors were in place?

2) You say "certain souls". Could you please elaborate.

ET is behind most of the structures built around the solar system, humans are involved with some of them.

1) What additional benefit can ET provide by capturing the soul? Shouldn't the Universal Cosmic Law take care of our souls naturally?

2) If ET is interrupting the natural ascention of the soul, wouldn't that be considered a "no no"?

3) Is it the good ET's or the bad ET's that have the catchers?

Cheers and TIA

JS

[edit on 13-7-2006 by jumpspace]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
1) sleeper you replied to one of my questions saying souls are dimensional in nature, and not energy as we know it. can you explain, what you mean?

Souls are not made of matter---everyday energy comes from matter.

A soul is interdimensional---it can affect matter but matter cannot affect it.

2) do you believe we are in a time loop, and if so how does this effect your theory of soul collector, i.e next time around, would we inhabit the same bodies, and would our lifes be the same?

We are not in a time loop.

Soul collector is not my theory

Human bodies are not recycled we only use them once. We will not relive our lives like in the movie “Ground Hog Day”

The object of life is to move up a notch or two---in which case life will be different each time. If we move sideways or down a few notches life will also be different, in some cases substantially.

3) do you think the film matrix 1 supports your theories, and if so, can you give a small explanation?

The matrix is right on concerning the fact that people are living in an illusion but that’s where it ends.

Reality on the other side is utopia---most people just don’t know that. But no one can enter utopia on their own they have to be put there.

Hence those who commit suicide to escape their problems on earth end up lost in space or on earth without a body until they are picked up and put back into a body back on earth---with penalties against them---not a good thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sleeper regardless as to what you know, you havent had a "death" experience to know this, simple as that. I would love to believe in a afterlife. But a gone is a goner.. though the idea is well thought about..

This whole life after death, is just a comfort really.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This thread should be renamed "John Lear vs. the Scientific Method." Breathable atmosphere on the moon? Sure, why not?!?

John, why do you put so much blind faith in Sleeper? Is it because his outrageous claims are suitable to your taste?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

1) Do you know where the human soul went to before the collectors were in place?

To another star system

2) You say "certain souls". Could you please elaborate.

Some souls remain in prison in this solar system.

1) What additional benefit can ET provide by capturing the soul? Shouldn't the Universal Cosmic Law take care of our souls naturally?

Why do we have DNA? There is no universal law

2) If ET is interrupting the natural ascention of the soul, wouldn't that be considered a "no no"?

It’s there job to do what they do

3) Is it the good ET's or the bad ET's that have the catchers?

The good ones and the bad ones, the good ETs get the good souls

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sleeper,

So say for an average Joe who would assume to live a normal everyday life in the U.S., obey the rules for the most part and try to live upto what is considered rightous in God's eyes. Can I go ahead and pack my bags for the next level or get ready for a return visit? Can it be as easy as loving one another to pass the test?
Or is it like, if you are shy this life and never break the mold you'll be back to try again to not be shy? Or if you need help with motivation to expand your horizons but don't, you'll be back to try again? Can you see where I'm going with this?
I personally don't want to have to repeat if I can help it.
Also, following your thread before I read about what fields to be following in school today. You said Nanotech. With your knowledge of this type of information can you tell me what I shouldn't be wasting my hard earned money on technology and otherwise? What's out now with the emerging technology should we stick with?
Should we not waste money on hybrid cars and such? These are simple yet effective ways of giving healthy truths to your purposeful cause I believe.
Maybe not disclosure but effective clues for a healthy future?

Sorry to sway off topic.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I wish we could somehow transfer our subconcious and concious experiences to other people - for one, this site would certainly take on a new meaning.

If this ever happened, my good ol USA would turn it into a marketplace. Ebay would be selling experiences. 99% of which would be p orn, of course, but the other 1% would be things like odd experiences and observations.
Now that would be a market force I would back.
What would be the difference between two people's lives if the starving man could live inside the glutton's head?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
sleeper or john

1) you say suicide is bad, and you should not do it. what happens to a soul of a suicide and what penalties do those souls have placed upon them?

2) if true, does the vatican know of this knowledge of the soul collector?

3) is there from what you've learned only one earth reality as we know it, and not multiple parallel realties where the earth has similar outcomes. is there just one reality for the earth?

4) is there such a thing as area 51 in england?

thx for any answers

[edit on 13-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

There are hundreds that drop in every day, there are thousands that live here and work alongside our scientist, giving them information and letting the scientist take the credit for any and all breakthroughs.

Oooh oooh! I'll take one of those visitors please. Make my job a lot easier.

Do children between the ages of 8 and 12 sometimes accidentally remote visualize solar orbital civilization and its gravitational means of space travel?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diego
Sleeper,

So say for an average Joe who would assume to live a normal everyday life in the U.S., obey the rules for the most part and try to live upto what is considered rightous in God's eyes. Can I go ahead and pack my bags for the next level or get ready for a return visit? Can it be as easy as loving one another to pass the test?

It’s a lot easier than that, the two basic rules---don’t take this life too seriously and take advantage of the gifts you have been given. The only way you are not moving forward is if you are an ass-ole.

Or is it like, if you are shy this life and never break the mold you'll be back to try again to not be shy? Or if you need help with motivation to expand your horizons but don't, you'll be back to try again?

You return to do those things only if they are important to you---they are not requirements.

Also, following your thread before I read about what fields to be following in school today. You said Nanotech. With your knowledge of this type of information can you tell me what I shouldn't be wasting my hard earned money on technology and otherwise? What's out now with the emerging technology should we stick with?
Should we not waste money on hybrid cars and such?

Anything that you can use is not a waste of money, hybrid cars will be in more demand because of the cost of gas, I think they are a good investment---but I don’t have one yet.

These are simple yet effective ways of giving healthy truths to your purposeful cause I believe.
Maybe not disclosure but effective clues for a healthy future?

If you are asking if ET wants us to go green---totally up to you---makes no difference to them.

ET exist in absolute abundance and lack in nothing---and there is no cosmic law that states humans must deprive themselves of anything.

I know it sounds so simplistic but that’s because life really is not that complicated---we make it so.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join