It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove lookin for footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Was on this site a far time ago and found links for vids off b/grove.I tried to get them but failed.

Couid some one please post them again or tell me where to get them from.

Thanx very much for any help

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Please excuse my ignorance bt what is b/grove?

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Its just a little park somewhere up north where all the Satanists hang out and do their AnitChrist thing.

www.infowars.com...

www.infowars.com...

[Edited on 29-10-2002 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I watched the whole video - What the hell do the authorities have to say for this???

Why?????

WHY???!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
I watched the whole video - What the hell do the authorities have to say for this???
[...]

It's one of those things that never makes the mainstream news. Just like most problems of poverty and education in the US that get swept under the rug while angelina jolie's latest adoptions are reported ad nauseum.

I previewed the first few minutes of Alex Jones' second Bohemian video and it looks good (I have seen the first video). Apparently there are occasional protests against the Grove. I think this is the video where he confronts a congressman (?) who has been to the Cremation of Care/Pagan Love-Fest of Secrecy.

But we all really know that nothing goes on at the Grove and it isn't even there at all right? Who cares if our politicians hang out with corporate heads while voters pay their salaries? It is much more important to fear THE BIRD FLU and shop at the mall and watch commercials like the good consumers of material and propaganda that we have been bred to be. Contrails? What contrails? Those jets are just playing tic-tac-toe. Big Brother loves us.

Mad props to the fearless Jones. He's like Hunter Thompson hosting Unsolved Mysteries.

EDIT: I found the clip where Jones confronts a former PRESIDENTIAL ADVISOR! regarding the Grove's pagan ceremony. Is it any of our business that "leaders" cavort in the woods and sit around a big owl while hooded goons recite bad lines under silence and secrecy? Of course not.

www.lonelantern.org...

There is also an EXCELLENT compilation of Grove stuff (history, pictures, propaganda, references to Molech in the Bible/Paradise Lost/etc.) at the same site:

www.lonelantern.org...

And more great info straight from Sonoma County activists:

www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...

[edit on 8-1-2006 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

[edit on 8-1-2006 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has seen these yet. They are suppose to be new. I don't have a problem with people who practice their own beliefs. But I do have a problem when people in our government are being secretive.

Anyway there is new video footage as well. Though it is for a DVD. Still interesting. Here are the photos.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Video www.infowars.com...

Oh and by the way Alex Jones is on Coast to Coast now.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by earthmagick12]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Alex Jones was able to get a spy in there. I realize the person was an employee and cameras are small these days, but still. Especially after last time with him getting in there. I'm sure the Grove is going to be locked down tight. At least you would think so.

Also to find out that the Owl is metal with a stone facing. There's a little room inside of it. Storage maybe? I just think that it's strange that people who clam to be Christian and against other religions/beliefs are practicing something they clam to hate. And if this ts the case, then they are lying to us.

Anyway, I thought I would bump this up. Wasn't sure if everyones seen the new photos or video.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
2nd Hand Thoughts thanks for the links(Lonelanten) i watched the original infiltration to BG with Alex and the cameraman,i take my hat off to Alex for even the attempt let alone to get the full ritual

A small point tho the photo`s from the link earthmagik12 posted shows the metal frame of a skeleton which is a lot larger than an effigy of a baby which they claim it to be of in the earlier links and photo`s.I admit it does`nt make any real difference either way.

I had no idea so many people that attended BG got to even witness the ritual ,1500 i think Alex said where there.

I did get a laugh out of the locals Alex interviewed.Looks like a pretty place up in those parts but i would`nt want to live there.

I`m a bit confused with the Gergen interview,is it........Gergen attends BG and accuses Bush of running around naked there?Anyway talk about defensive
Go Alex

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

A small point tho the photo`s from the link earthmagik12 posted shows the metal frame of a skeleton which is a lot larger than an effigy of a baby which they claim it to be of in the earlier links and photo`s.I admit it does`nt make any real difference either way.

I believe in the video Alex refers to three or more effigy. There is one being shown stored inside the Owl it's self. They seem to all be of different sizes.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthmagick12
I believe in the video Alex refers to three or more effigy.

Oh i`ll have another look at the vid later thanx

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
gps77 - You're very welcome.

I highly suggest you also view "Conspiracy of Silence" which deals with government child sexual abuse and ritualistic abuse. IF I remember, it ties in to the BG mentality. Old-boys/rich-boys covering each other's butts. There is reported sexual dementity going on at BG. ANd isn't it strange that so many politicians who publicly support equal-opportunity employment go to a place that won't hire women in various capacities? Power and secrecy in the california wilderness...hmm. Sounds kosher.

CofS was due to air on the DIscovery channel but SURPRISE it was killed and copies destroyed (bought out I guess). The working copy got out:

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts
I highly suggest you also view "Conspiracy of Silence" which deals with government child sexual abuse and ritualistic abuse.

Strange when i try to download the page to that link just refreshs?,maybe a glitch my end,i`ll reboot later and give it another go.

Old-boys/rich-boys covering each other's butts. There is reported sexual dementity going on at BG.

I have read a little of this a while ago,i think i do need to do some more.Very disturbing topic.

ANd isn't it strange that so many politicians who publicly support equal-opportunity employment go to a place that won't hire women in various capacities?

except if they are hookers i`ve heard male and female.

CofS was due to air on the DIscovery channel but SURPRISE it was killed and copies destroyed (bought out I guess).

or threatened some way?but i would`nt be surprised if in fact SRA occurs at BG that a tighter lid be put on it or moved more underground.

The working copy got out:

now all i have to do is watch it

top topics

join