It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Pictures on US currency.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I found this while surfing and intrigued me enough to wanna put it on ATS.
Now i have heard of this before, but just about one denomination.

This website claims to be able to show you hidden pictures regarding 9/11.

Heres the link, im from UK, and have no US currency on me, so maybe someone who has can see it for themselves, they do show you on the web site.

www.glennbeck.com...

And people have written in with other similarity's.

"On the 'Pentagon' side, the folded bill has FIVE sides like the Pentagon !!

On the WTC side.... IF you fold the two sides together [ like an AIRPLANE.. HEY !!] with one tower on one side of the AIRPLANE fold and the other tower on the other side of the AIRPLANE fold, you will notice the word AMERICAN is on one side and the word UNITED is on the other side... the two airlines that crashed into the WTC.. AMERICAN & UNITED !!!!!!!

Try folding a dollar bill like you do the $20. OK, done? Now look at the side that the WTC towers were on with the other bills. Ok now you see the eagle with its head and wings cut off and turned upside down with the bottom of the pyramid picture that says "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (New World Order). Hmmmmmmm...and I work at a credit union so I have folded all the bills and it surely does seem like a sort of chronology of events. Starting with the dollar bill foretelling what the new world order will be and then all the other sequentially showing how it all begins."

So just coincidence?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
www.glennbeck.com...

On the WTC side.... IF you fold the two sides together [ like an AIRPLANE.. HEY !!] with one tower on one side of the AIRPLANE fold and the other tower on the other side of the AIRPLANE fold, you will notice the word AMERICAN is on one side and the word UNITED is on the other side... the two airlines that crashed into the WTC.. AMERICAN & UNITED !!!!!!!

Some of those are stretching a little IMO. I don't see what the above quote tells us we should see. I see on one side MERICA and the other The UNITE. I definately don't see AMERICAN anywhere. If I'm missing it, could you point it out.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The designs for these bills is pretty old. I doubt that they had the foreknowledge to plan the destruction of the WTC before the WTC was even built. It is a pretty freaky coincidence though if you ask me.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So I guess one dolllar bills were left out of the fold because it already has the pyramid symbol on it. On top of that in one of the right hand corners you can see an owl if you use a magnifying glass.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Notice:

1. The name of the band: I Am The World Trade Center
2. The name of the album: Out Of The Loop
3. The name of track 11: September
5. The artwork.
6. The release date: July 17, 2001

[edit on 2006-5-12 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

Game release date...1995

Spooky, eh?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
WCIP, how did you come across that? That's astonishing!

That along with The Lone Gunman episode about planes striking the WTC are more than coincidences methink. What a strange world we live in.

Peace

p.s. Actually WCIP, those discoveries are worthy of their own thread in my opinion.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I noticed that the new tens, have "We The People" on the front. That was a nice touch at least.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think I'm missing something about the artwork on the "out of the loop" album. The back artwork looks like the Prudential Building in Boston.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That pretty amazing WCIP, so this was some sort of trump card game with an illuminati theme?

Yes definitely deserves its own thread.

Jeez, all these connections? is it just coincidence?

Too many off them, i say.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hmm. On one of the 20 folds the picture on the left kind of looks like the Sears tower which is now owned by you know who Silverstein.

It's funny how he retracted his statement and instead he meant Pull it as in pull the firefighters from the building.

The PM article said that there were no firefighters in the building.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
taken from the first site.

Even worse than the $20, fold a new dollar coin in half, and it turns into a black helicopter.

how do you fold a coin?

anyway, there were tons of strange coincidences with 9/11

some rap group had an album released on 9/11 (tuesdays is music release day) and the cover art depicted a plane crashing into the WTC. the album was pulled from stores. Probably worth a pretty penny now.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
some rap group had an album released on 9/11 (tuesdays is music release day) and the cover art depicted a plane crashing into the WTC.

COUP

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
yup

that's the one.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If they would just show this kind of crap on the news just once people would be dumbfounded. I've seen the rap album before but never the other stuff.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
At first it was reported as an urban legend but later turned out to be true when some media reporters looked into the story that some school children in NY a few weeks before 9.11 said something was going to happen and the towers wouldn't be there.

Doesn't say much for George Bush. Bush claims nobody knew anything was going to happen even after the the hundred or so specific intel warnings he was given.

Doesn't surprise me that a child was more in the know then the president.

Something tells me not all Bush supporters have seen Bush's reaction or lackthere of at the Florida school. First off he was told before the school photo op that the first plane struck, then in class he's told of the second and does nothing for about 10 minutes.

Any other president would have taken action or would have been whisked away but He just sat there as if nothing happened. That was really suspicious.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Notice:

1. The name of the band: I Am The World Trade Center
2. The name of the album: Out Of The Loop
3. The name of track 11: September
5. The artwork.
6. The release date: July 17, 2001

[edit on 2006-5-12 by wecomeinpeace]

Hey wecomeinpeace,
These other tracks lend themselves to 9/11 truth very well also:

Track 3: SOUNDS SO CRAZY
Track 4: LOOK AROUND YOU
Track 5: LIGHT DELAY
Track 6: INSIDE YOUR HEAD

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So the people that attacked the WTC had been planning it since the 20 dollar bill was designed, and were also the people designing the bill?

As far as those cards, the WTC had been attcked prior to 911, and the 911 attack didn't invovle a nuke. The pentagon is an obvious target for a card game also.

As far as the album, its neat, but, that band was invovled in the attack?

Taking it all together,

That band designed the 20 $ bill and is really Steve Jackson???

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that these groups and so forth were a part of the plan or action but it does show that there was foreknowledge (not of the actual 9/11 events but that something COULD happen to the WTC or the pentagon). Foreknowledge that the government says it didn't have. Sure they didn't think that a plane could strike both targets.

As far as the 20$ bill, aren't they saying the new 20? Has anyone done this with both new and old 20s? I'd like to see if there is a difference. I know for certain that the new 20 came out after 9/11 (by a few years).

[edit on 5/12/2006 by Griff]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Truly very strange, very shocked at the amount of similarity's there are??

I seen alot of the threads about who did it etc, but this just slaps you in the face, especially that card game.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join