It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Pictures on US currency.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
great post, every time i see a 20 ill think about 9/11 , it will be a good way to tell the story to my grand kids...

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Notice:

1. The name of the band: I Am The World Trade Center
2. The name of the album: Out Of The Loop
3. The name of track 11: September
5. The artwork.
6. The release date: July 17, 2001

[edit on 2006-5-12 by wecomeinpeace]

Wow!! that is scary man!!

Ever notice how a lot of the tarot cards have one card with 'twin towers' on it?

this is an old concept too, noted in history too.

I found out two other things about the towers:

David Rockefeller was one of the people that started the NY port authority... coincidence?

The towers had no insulation on the steel on the higher floors by 'City Hall Order' did they want them to come down?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
At first it was reported as an urban legend but later turned out to be true when some media reporters looked into the story that some school children in NY a few weeks before 9.11 said something was going to happen and the towers wouldn't be there.

Doesn't say much for George Bush. Bush claims nobody knew anything was going to happen even after the the hundred or so specific intel warnings he was given.

Doesn't surprise me that a child was more in the know then the president.

Something tells me not all Bush supporters have seen Bush's reaction or lackthere of at the Florida school. First off he was told before the school photo op that the first plane struck, then in class he's told of the second and does nothing for about 10 minutes.

Any other president would have taken action or would have been whisked away but He just sat there as if nothing happened. That was really suspicious.

Yeah that suprised me too when I found out, about the kid knowing that the WTC towers would be gone beforehand.
I saw it on 'Inside 9/11' on one of the history channels though I cant find any information about it on the internet.

The kid was from Pakistani origin and on september the 10th while he was in class he was staring at the WTC all day untill he was asked by his teacher why he was doing that, he replied saying "because those towers wouldnt be standing there anymore tommorow".
Freaky.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Notice:

1. The name of the band: I Am The World Trade Center
2. The name of the album: Out Of The Loop
3. The name of track 11: September
5. The artwork.
6. The release date: July 17, 2001

So the RIAA was behind it all....

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
And if you fold a $5 Australia note the correct way, a whale is sucking "something" lol:.
My point is it's just a conincidence.

[edit on 13/5/06 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
For some reason, I really doubt that the New World Order spends its time concoting orgami messages of world dominion. I dont think there is anything to the money folding images.

The album now, thats another story. THAT is weird.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
WOWWW The illumiinati is using that card game to plot their take over

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Who ever built the towers and Rockafeller created them only to use them for a catalyst for their world domination. Or maybe it was created as a ploy to secure middle eastern oil that has been targeted since the Iran Iraq wars or past wars that I dont know about. Thats way all those agencies were in WTC7 and why it had a deep underground bunker. What it was imploded at 7pm when the towers fell at 9am. Well its simple, 9am the towers fall because the commander is in the bunker and they are orchestrating this from WTC7. They say debree fell on wtc7 to make it fall, yet 9am to 7pm when it fell thats 10 hours. Plenty of time for them to evacuate the building and do what they needed. Then they blew up wtc7. And misdirection succeded. People fell for the trap it was all they needed. Now that they've got our freedoms. Soon something else might happen and we will be in marshall law. Then what will you do. These guy's are experts working against us. No ordinary citizen can pull this off. Maybe Impeaching the President and the Vice President would be a bad idea, because we dont want to piss off the Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Who ever built the towers and Rockafeller created them only to use them for a catalyst for their world domination. Or maybe it was created as a ploy to secure middle eastern oil that has been targeted since the Iran Iraq wars or past wars that I dont know about. Thats way all those agencies were in WTC7 and why it had a deep underground bunker. What it was imploded at 7pm when the towers fell at 9am. Well its simple, 9am the towers fall because the commander is in the bunker and they are orchestrating this from WTC7. They say debree fell on wtc7 to make it fall, yet 9am to 7pm when it fell thats 10 hours. Plenty of time for them to evacuate the building and do what they needed. Then they blew up wtc7. And misdirection succeded. People fell for the trap it was all they needed. Now that they've got our freedoms. Soon something else might happen and we will be in marshall law. Then what will you do. These guy's are experts working against us. No ordinary citizen can pull this off. Maybe Impeaching the President and the Vice President would be a bad idea, because we dont want to piss off the Illuminati.

Very good.

They've broken the economy while lying about it, allowing thier plan to get just that much further down the road before we all wake up.

America is now at a vital crossroads.

We become part of the New World Orders vision of a world without America.

Or we all stand up and fight to save what's left of our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join