It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What oportunities we have???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If I read news,and threads that is posted here, it is clearly that world is going to large scale conflict.I dont know when it will hapen,and dont will make speculations about it.Maybe it would happen after 5, 10 or 20 years or tomorrow it doesnt matter,but it will surely hapen.Persian Gulf conflict,Yamantau complex in Russia,Chinas economic expansions,"'The Project"',reborn nazis organisations around the world,lack of resurces this is only few that indicates the comming large conflict.Recently the president of Russia has said that Russia should start renew they military potencia.lPopulation around world are growing more angry nad angry.Ones because of they life quality(third world countries),anothers about goverment and foreigners in they countries(France,Germany and other countries in Europa)!!!Ok maybe some of thouse probleams isnt real like"'The Project''and are only paranoic propoganda,but when let say some 40% are truth than we alle should be worried!!So my question is what can we do to prevent it,because all actions is controled by the goverments and nations in real time doesnt know what policy they are up to??How can we stop the comming war in what we surlely will be destroyed completly??What real power have the nation in every country no matter is that democracy or terorist republic???
Some links(i was to lazy to put more)
www.ccc.nps.navy.mil...
www.viewzone.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join