It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Have your women fitted for their hijaab now and enjoy your freedoms while you still can. Why? The Project, that’s why.

The Project is underway and has been implemented with fantastic success, has been since its inception in 1982.

What is “The Project” you ask? Has Skippy gone mad you say (again)? The Project is Islam’s version of the New World Order. And it involves Jihad, deception, and the liberal use of terror and violence on the infidel civilians of the world. And the scary part is, it’s in its 24th year and has been an amazing success.

The Project was drafted in 1982 by the Muslim Brotherhood (HAMAS) and it outlines Islam’s very detailed and organized path to world domination. The problem is, the Project isn’t some documented rant from a deranged few zealots; it’s been endorsed and backed by the most powerful Islamic organizations and nations in the world. And more importantly: It’s in full implementation to the letter of the draft and enjoying great success. History has proven this documents authenticity. And we should be worried.

Current events are all but part of the plan outlined by The Project 24 years ago. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s letters to George Bush asking the west to join Islam are just one part of The Project. A big part at that too. That invitation to submit to Islam was a required step towards a world wide Islamic state, which is the goal of The Project.

Please, read it all, every last bit of it:

The Project

I have posted the last departure from the document:

THE TWELFTH POINT OF DEPARTURE

To know how to turn to self-criticism and permanent evaluation of worldwide Islamic policy and its objectives, of its content and its procedures in order to improve it. This is a duty and a necessity according to the precepts of shari’a.

a-Elements:

To conduct constructive self-criticism, in order to avoid pitfalls.

To proceed with constant evaluation, on a scientific basis, to permit the further construction of policies.

To improve Islamic policies and to take profit from past experiences must be a clear and essential objective.

b-Procedures:

To evaluate current practices and profit from past experience.

To ask officials in the various countries to give their views on direction, methods and results.

c-Suggested Missions:

To produce an official document on global Islamic policy.

To make the countries, the officials and the people aware of that policy.

To begin to apply the policy, to evaluate it annually and to improve it if need be.

Believe people. We are in the middle of it, its plain as day. And they are counting on our disbelief, they want us to comply and burry our heads in the sand. It’s all right there.

Al Salaam a' alaykum to you…

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Remember, remember, the 11th of September 1990?

Remember, remember, the George Herbert Walker Bush speech to Congress?

Let me Refresh ya mind...:

The war in Iraq is a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times... a NEW WORLD ORDER can emerge.

It's too late for Jihad - Fa$cist have already taken the Initatiove, Dude.

[edit on 11/5/06 by Souljah]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

Mmm....1982 - 1990 = -8, So, the Project was drafted 8 years before your quote. Souljah, I think in the future its best to READ posts prior to responding to them. It tends to lend your argument a little credibility, and lord knows you need it after that reply...Actually Soul, its best after that train wreck of a reply to just slinker away and stay out of it.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by skippytjc]

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Mmm....1982 - 1990 = -8, So, the Project was drafted 8 years before your quote. Souljah, I think in the future its best to READ posts prior to responding to them. It tends to lend your argument a little credibility, and lord knows you need it after that reply...Actually Soul, its best after that train wreck of a reply to just slinker away and stay out of it.

Uuuuuuuuu I am so afraid of the PROJECT and of the Paranoia implanted to you by the US Finest in the FrontPageMagazine.

My post was written in denial to yours, since I do not a buy a single word out of your source, because it prooved numerous times to be nothing more but an Islamic Paranaoia spreader - just like YOU!

Actually N.W.O. is a product of WESTERN ELITE SOCIETIES.

That was my point.

Enjoy Your thread....

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
LOL,

Hey Soul, how are you Slovenian peers liking Iraq? Its good to see your government supporting the war on terror and resisting the forces behind The Project. Tell them they are all hero's next time you get a chance for me, OK? You do support your brothers fighting this war dont you? At least your government is acting to protect you Souljah, because your actions are not...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

I wont deny that a damn bit.....

however you cannot deny islams push for a world wide caliphate either.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hey Soul, how are you Slovenian peers liking Iraq? Its good to see your government supporting the war on terror and resisting the forces behind The Project. Tell them they are all hero's next time you get a chance for me, OK? You do support your brothers fighting this war dont you? At least your government is acting to protect you Souljah, because your actions are not...

Who said I like my Goverment?

Bunch of Lying, Stealing Idiots all of them.

I will get your message to them, don't worry - our politicans are very good in licking foreign military boots, as usual, which is what I despise.

And I do not feel any more Safe, Secure and Protected now, knowing that Slovenian soldiers are in Iraq and Afganistan. Actually I feel more IN-secure, since we are kind of closer to the Theatre of War then you across the Atlantic.

My goverment will do what is good for THEM - not for their PEOPLE.

As usual.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
oh yea right like these underdeveloped countries are going to 'take over the world' what a joke, the notion that poorer countries would take over superpowers like the EU,US,Russia,China,Brazil, etc. like those countries are really going to be dominated by a 'muslim' imperialist order it's a ridiculous joke.

Palestine,Iraq,Chechnia,S.Thailand,S.Philipines,Afghanistan,Kashmier are all places where a geograph area that is demographically muslim is being controled by military force by non-muslims..just because they seek self-determination does not mean the seek to determine the lives of non-muslims.

islamo-fasism is an invented term used by American & zionist oppresors in order to facilitate their oppresion, it has no basis in reality.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by Souljah

I wont deny that a damn bit.....

however you cannot deny islams push for a world wide caliphate either.

The caliphate is an old Muslim government that use to rule over Muslim lands. There are people who never stopped believing in it and probably won't in our lifetimes. Such ideas did not begin with 9/11. You could compare it to centuries of Jewish hope for the return of Israel, and the belief by many zionists for a land from the nile to the euphrates.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The topic of this thread is: "The Project" and it was posted in good faith. Please get on topic and discuss what Skippytjc has brought to us.

This thread has been hijacked and that ends NOW.

wupy

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s letters to George Bush asking the west to join Islam are just one part of The Project

How does one distinguish between the cabal backing 'The Project' and prostelyzing or "entente" between the middle east and the west?

I mean, the NWO is a one world government conspiracy, but there are also people who are globalists who aren't part of the NWO.

So is Ahmadinejad an agent of The Project, or is he just an islamist? Are all islamists agents of The Project?

Also, the Muslim Brotherhood, why are you equating it with, specifically, Hamas? They are distrinct organizations. Also, does Hamas seek to advance the goals of The Project (regardless of whether its a part of it or not), or is it simply a radical pro-palestinian group?

The Muslim Brotherhood, them I could see as part of this The Project cabal.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nygdan,

First up, thank you for the serious questions about The Project.

I cant conclude that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a knowing participant or not. Its easier for me to assume that he is, but it cant be proven either way.

But his actions however writing these letters are absolutely a critical part of The Project. Maybe he is a unknowing pawn?

The Quran very distinctly states that the disbelievers must be offered a conversion to Islam before subjecting them to death. And these letters are making just an offer. Its very plainly stated.

Maybe the powers behind The Project feel its time to start the more aggressive parts of the plan? The powers that be must also see the current western governments as the largest threat to their plans success. This may have effected the pace of The Project and triggered the ultimatum.

If you read The Project very closely, its very clearly eludes to a final conflict after careful preparations. Maybe its time for that final conflict? The last step prior to action is the offer to concede to Islam. And that is exactly what Mahmoud Ahmadinejad just did to the single largest obstacle in The Projects path.

As a wise man once said "ITS ON!" Cartmen, South Park

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

must be offered a conversion to Islam before subjecting them to death

Lets just be clear that its that, IF you are at war with someone, even a defensive war, then you must give them that opp, not that you must go out, get unbeleivers, and forcibly convert them.

And these letters are making just an offer. Its very plainly stated.

Which presents the problem. Is he following tradition, or is he acting as part of The Project?

Maybe the powers behind The Project feel its time to start the more aggressive parts of the plan?

In keeping with this hypothetical, this would require that the revolutionary government of Iran is part of the project no? Afterall, amahdinejad was one of the vital student radicals that aided the revolution. Do you think that the whole government is part of it, or that he is just a student radical who was part of The Project, and that the government itself isn't part of it.

It just seems very difficult to tell the difference between the conspirators behind The Project and those acting similar to what its goals would be, which seem to be similar to radical islamism anyway.

Similar to distinguishing between the goals of The Illuminati and those of the radicals in the French Revolution. We'd be wasting a lot of time if we tried to react to that as if it was the Illuminati directing it, rather than, say, investigating the salons and actual agents of revolution?

Indeed, this The Project sounds very much in the veign of the Illuminati and NWO conspiracies.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
With great thanks to Nygdan, for the idea and the help getting it together, The Project is now a Tinwiki entry.

You can read it HERE

I have recieved some further information on this subject that I am not as of yet ready/able to post in the format I recieved it in. But lets just say that I have a renewed interest in the subject.

I encourage you guys to search this and research The Project a bit, there is really something here.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh dear yet another of skippy's threads claiming a global Islamic plot.

The problem with skippy's reasoning is that 'Islam' is not one great big monolithic homogenous creed.

I posted this on the PTS board under 'European politics' but it seems it may be of value in this thread too.

It proves there is debate within the Muslim world and that the idea 'they' are of one mind absurd.
It's as accurate as claiming the fundamentalist Biblical litteralists are representitive of all of 'Christianity'. -

Ijtihad and Europe's Muslims

Channel 4, a UK TV company ran this excellent documentary "Dispatches: The Muslim Reformation" on 1st May -

(Summary: Islamic teacher and reformer Tariq Ramadan explores the future of his faith, and presents evidence supporting his theory that European Muslims hold the key to the religion's next 100 years.

Topics Covered:

* Liberalism within Islam
* Literal vs contextual interpretation of the Koran
* Ijtihad
* Patriotism, education, feminism).

This is a little more balanced and informed about what is happening within the Muslim communities in and across Europe and for those with a less determined outlook I recommend a look at this show.

It can be found here -

conspiracycentral.net:6969...

[edit on 16-5-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
SP, I tend to agree with you, BUT, just because Islam as a whole isn't interested in global domination, doesn't mean that there aren't radical islamist groups that wouldn't be. Just as there are christian groups that conspire to interfere with politics and use warefare to spread their religion, there can very well be muslim groups doing the same, christians, muslims, hindus, they're all still people, people can be good, and people can be very, very, bad.

Do you think that "The Project" document is fake, or that the translation is fundamentally in error? I myself have to wonder if perhaps there are some context problems with it, as arabic is a somewhat odd language.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nygdan I think the document's credentials are really irrelevant.

As said ,it's about as significant as a small 'Christian' sect turning out a similar (genuine) document.

My problem with all of this is the 'global plot' stuff and the refusal to acknowledge that Islam (like any other huge world religion) is made up of many parts and that there is debate and dialogue about what the religion means today.
There is no 'they' of a single mind or intent.

Demonstrating this is the purpose of my link, it plainly shows that those trying to hold up all European Muslims as a single-minded and fundamentalist threat of some sort really are ignorant of what is happening within that 'community'.

Obviously in the 'old Muslim' world the ideas are more conservative but to ignore the reality that Islam is not a homogeneous religion and continually promote and produce endless threads appealing to sectarian fear (whos' only practical purpose seems to me to be to try and mould opinion for or excuse yet more war) seems to me to be the height of ignorance.

A known ultra-conservative outlet isn't my first choice for 'facts' about any of this either.

BTW that is an excellent point regarding translation, I have read many times that Arabic does not always translate easily.

.......and as someone said on another thread, if skippy's articles had all been about Jewish people and their faith I doubt he/she'd have been allowed 10seconds to expound such sectarian garbage, nevermind the zillion or so threads he/she has been indulged with.

Just my 2 pennies.

(and if anyone wonders I speak as an Anglo/Irish European from a fairly formal 'Christian' background)

[edit on 17-5-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It has many branches, though, so i can see why people are confused. let me try to connect the dots...

Let's see

• the bin Laden connection, formerly mujahedeen or similar, formerly backed by who ? ? note i'm not delving into the authenticy of 9/11 just the official drivel
  • the Saudi regime, about the least tolerant sharia based tyranny, backed by who ? ?
  • Iran, formerly a pre-western regime, still useful as scarecrow it seems (and keeping their own people on the floor, so the west doesn't have to send as many troops)
  • Iraq, including eevil saddam hussein, formerly backed by who ? ? against Iran, which chose to go renegade in 1979
  • the eevil agressive muslim minority in the EU, who will alledgedly rule the continent within 20 years or so, nothing can be done about them, because nobody dares to openly release statistics concerning net transfer payments, crime and so on. besides, critizising the situation is a sign of racism, right? does PC count as 'backing' ? ?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A few points -

first - I've read through the provided link as well as done some digging on my own. I was unable to find a 2nd source for this information (the provided link reprinted the translation from a blog). Every hit on google resulted in a page that was citing or reprinting the provided link.

I was able to locate a copy of the text, in it's original french on amazon.fr. I may see about ordering a copy so i can see first hand what this text is saying for myself.

second - wouldn't this topic be more suited to the NWO or secret societies boards?
IMO this basically sounds like the islamic version of the NWO, and should be treated as such.

third - just last week i read a book entitled "America's Secret War". In one section of the book spoke about the caliphate, and how the last time islam had any sort of real and organised power (enough to facilitate imposing islam over vast regions of the world) was almost 2 thousand years ago. I wish i had the book on hand so i could give you the exact chapters and pages to refer back to, but alas i do not as i did finish it last week while away on buisness.

I don't mean to sound racist - but if these groups haven't been able to reach the goal of a caliphate in this long, i really don't think we've got too much to worry about simply due to a lack of mass co-ordination.

Anyway, i do hope this post is taken seriously. I had been mulling over a reply since last night.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by negativenihil]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Anyway, i do hope this post is taken seriously. I had been mulling over a reply since last night.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by negativenihil]

Thank you negativenihil for your serious efforts regarding this subject.

One thing that is perfectly clear, is that western media has never touched this story, so its not suprising that there arent many (any) sources out there on this. Which to me makes this even more interesting.

Since creating this post however, I have recieved some information from somebody who has claimed to have some firsthand experience with The Project. Nothing that is conclussive in any way shape or form, or Earth shattering in nature, but seemingly significant enough to warrant serious investigation.

I know that may not be enough for many of you, but its plenty enough for me to dig deeper into this. I am convinced there is something too this.

I have an "out of the box" approach to my investigation and I will post the results accordingly.

I chose the War on Terrorism forum as my initial understanding of The Project was that it was a major drive behind much of the terrorism we are experiencing today.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join