It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia proposes plan for Iran!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There will be no successful talks with Iran on the Nuclear subject.

Iran is a very oil rich country, plenty of oil for export money, and to use for all the power needs in there own country for several decades to come...So there is no point for nuclear energy. The have been very clear that what they want very badly is the bomb. And they have vowed to "wipe Israel off the map" on many occasions. Their Pres is out of his mind, and his people believe what he says because they dont have access to outside info...Like our tv channels or internet sites.

The people aren’t bad people...they just dont know any better.

I see a war with Iran in around 5 years...give or take 2 years.

But this time...it has to be wanted by several nations...including the majority of Europe & probably Russia as well. And there better be one hell of a strategy plan. Sure the US could destroy there infrastructure & there military using our air superiority...But then you have millions of people that are leaderless, and all of them have been brainwashed into hating America & Israel & several other anti-Iran countries. So there needs to be a strategy win over their hearts and minds.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Murcielago]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
MAY THE RUSSIAN AND US SOLDIERS SET ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES AND PICK UP THEIR WEAPONS, AND FIGHT AN ENEMY THAT THREATENS, SIDE BY SIDE.

wow.. I hope the majority of the Russians don't share your sentiments!!

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
There will be no successful talks with Iran on the Nuclear subject.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Murcielago]

Dear Murceilago,

your signature says:
Load your head, before you shoot your mouth

Ok you say that
"Iran is a very oil rich country, plenty of oil for export money, and to use for all the power needs in there own country for several decades to come...So there is no point for nuclear energy. "

Oil is a very precious and unreplacable source of energy and lots of other things. It is not wise nor economicall to burn it for heat for even transport where there are so many more usefull uses for it. Irans oil will run out in 150 years if the current trend is maintained. Have you ever wondered about future generations? why do we have to use the oil till it runs out before thinking about palns to slow down its depletion and give future generations a chance to have access to some oil?

Oil till very recently has been sold very cheap ( 15$ per barrel). If oil is cheap no other form of energy will be able to compete is this what we want.

We need nuclear energy so that we don't have to burn oil for fuel or transport. This way we can sell more of it and get more ching ching

'The have been very clear that what they want very badly is the bomb. And they have vowed to "wipe Israel off the map" on many occasions. Their Pres is out of his mind, and his people believe what he says because they dont have access to outside info...Like our tv channels or internet sites."

OK the Iranian regime is a bit crazy at the moment I agree but that does mean that people of Iran don't know!!!! believe you me I have suffered them since I was 3!!! and I knew it even then!

a lot of Iranians have access to internet and eventhough the regime has done its darn best to contain the flow of information the internet has made them useless.

People of Iran know that their government is far from the best but hey don't forget that you changed a demoratically elected government in 1953.

your say: "The people aren’t bad people...they just dont know any better.

I see a war with Iran in around 5 years...give or take 2 years."

I agree with you that people are not bad but if you say that all of them don't know better then i disagree. Persians were one of the first empires on this planet so some of them must have knew something.

and you say:"
But this time...it has to be wanted by several nations...including the majority of Europe & probably Russia as well. And there better be one hell of a strategy plan. Sure the US could destroy there infrastructure & there military using our air superiority...But then you have millions of people that are leaderless, and all of them have been brainwashed into hating America & Israel & several other anti-Iran countries. So there needs to be a strategy win over their hearts and minds."

well people will only not like US if their INNOCENT family members have been killed for an unjustified reason! otherwise right know as an Iranian I have no reason to hate States or Russia.

Live happy,
Z.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian Soldier Ok, here we go

1. Russia ain't any eviler then USA or most other countries

What makes you think so

2. Russia ain't got connections with terrorism-AL quaida supports the Chechens!
Maybe not al quaeda but a lot of people who wanne get us

3. Saddam never hid on Russian soil[/quote True bu they helped him

4. US is the one that trained bin laden and supplied the mujadeens
Before Al Quaeda was ver a threat and when Bin Laden was on our side

So now who's the evil one? This isn't going nowhere, ok? We could talk about this crap all day and all night. Its pointless.
True but Russia has done many wrong things

top topics

<< 1   >>

join