It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Africans Tortured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hello All,

I am a convert to Islam and as a convert i had to study my butt off to realise that Islam is the true way of life and i saw the darkness of Christianity thanks to alot of Christians and Muslims, many white people forget that they as long time christians have persecuted black people for many long years, including here in australia it still continues, they give the Aboriginals alcohole to consume and drags in there streets when all they want is a sorry!
dont forget that the whites took slaves from Africa to work in america for free, in order to make america a rich country, most of the africans that were in africa at the time were Muslims and so they were forced to convert to Christianity by there Masters!
Why is it that you dont see Muslims preaching on TV, asking for money etc etc.. The reason is because they dont need to, and person will discover it themselves, as i have done.
The Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) never forced Islam to anyone when he was in power, some of his followers were non-muslims but they fought for Islam anyway because they liked the rule of Islam.
Remember in Spain, back in the days of the rule of Muslims, it was going through good times with advancements in technology and it was in peace, while all the european countrys were fighting amongst themselves and were haveing a difficult times. why is that???
Also the media is targetting Muslims now, so it will show all the negatives it can about Islam, so that you can hate it and fear it! The poison of the media has hit my family very hard and they think as are the best and that Christianity countrys are the best and they are going to be persecuted by the minority of Muslims that we have in Australia!
Remember that Muslims cant harm you at all, that Christians and Jews can whipe us out at any time, but thanks to some(small amount) Christians that are True to there religion are helping us with sympothy! like it says i the Qur'an, Christians will help us in times of need!
I love Christians and Jews, but i dont like people that try to bash Islam so badly!
But in the end like i tell all my Muslim brothers and sisters, Its not there fault, there being tolled this by the Black box of hate in there house.
Everytime i turn on the TV here in australia, and switch to the news, they MUST have a story on a Muslim that has done somthing bad, this is all the Time, be it here or overseas!
And i tell you all now today that i have many friends, Christians and Jews and a small amount of Muslims.
I only have this website to thank, to show me the darkness of christianity.
I thank you all for opening my eyes!

Guerilla

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Your talking about the Raid on the Goldent Temple.
Im not sure to be truthfull actaully, though im sure I can take an educated guess and assume that many were.
But just like modern day computer systems thier all always backup drives, im sure the originals could have been lost but thier words still are around.
Copies must have been made, its a great loss though to see the originals burnt.
I'll look into it though, I'll ask my grandfather tommorow actually, even through most are very pensive when it comes to talking about that day.
Deep

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The muslims in cuba are criminals.

The war between Christians and Muslims is about to get a lot hotter.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   

In early June 1984 the Indian Army invaded the most sacred of all Sikh shrines, the Golden Temple complex to flush out Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale a Sikh leader and his militant followers who had made the temple their refuge. The destruction and loss of life marked the darkest chapter in Sikh history this century. This event marked a critical turning point for all Sikhs around the world as it made them realize that they could not take the existence of their religion for granted.

What is tragic is that a tense situation which could have been resolved without a shot being fired was allowed to deteriorate to the point where the sacred sanctity of the Golden Temple complex was violated and desecrated in the most brutal and unholy way. Thousands of innocent visiting pilgrims and temple workers lost their lives in a sacred place of worship.The Akal Takht, the seat of supreme Sikh temporal power was reduced to rubble. Harmandir Sahib was riddled with over 300 bullets. The Sikh library with precious manuscripts of the Gurus was burned to the ground. The Temple treasury Toshakhana with priceless historical artifacts of Maharaja Ranjit Singh was destroyed. The continuos reading of Sri Guru Granth Sahib in Harmandir Sahib was interrupted for the first time in hundreds of years. These events have forever left a permanent scar on the Sikh psyche

I think this should answer your question Jag, I should have just posted this in the first place.
This Event also led to The assination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
This is a good account by Former Vice Chief of Army Staff ,
Former Vice Chief of Army Staff recalls "Bluestar"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Former Vice Chief of Army Staff recalls "Bluestar" (attack on Harimandir Sahib in 1984)

While fighting against the army during June 5 - 7 1984, Sikhs inside the Golden Temple Complex at Amritsar were "exercising their legitimate right of self-defense." This is the unequivocal statement made by Lieutenant General S.K. Sinha (Retd.), former Vice Chief of the Army Staff and presently Governor of Assam.

"The Army action was not the last resort as Prime Minister Indira Gandhi would have us believe, decided upon toward May-end (1984). It has been in her mind for more than 18 months".

Said the General, highly respected and regarded for this sagacity and professional skills, that "when he was GOC-in-C of Western Command, he got a call around 10 p.m. fro 'some in Delhi' that a decision has been taken at the highest level that the army should undertake the arrest of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale. Nothing was heard after the General told the caller in matters like this he would like to hear from either the Chief of Army Staff or the Defense Minister."

This was towards 1981-end when Darbara Singh was Chief minister or nearly 30 months before the Army actually struck at Amritsar.

"Again, when Sant Bhindrawale went into Mehta Chowk," adds General Sinha, "there was a request to the Army to supply Armoured Personal Carries (APC) to the police to facilitate his arrest.

This was long before the Akalis launched their morcha in August 1982 Shortly after the morcha, the Army began rehearsals of a commando raid near Chakrata cantonment in the maintains over the Doon Valley where a replica of the Golden Temple complex had been built.

"Another operation involving the Aviation Research Centre with Special F.F commandos, was given in the Sarsawa area and Yamuna river bed in helicopters converted into gunships. This plan, earmarked for implementation in August 198 and then in April 1984, was given up as it had leaked out to the Sikh 'militants'.

In view of these military preparations, if Sant Bhindrawale and his men decided to defend the Golden Temple with all their might and means, no one can, and should, blame them.

"You are duty-bound to do your all when you know someone is going to raid your house. In this case, the house of the holiest Sikh shrine in the world.

"Mrs. Gandhi contends that arms were being collected by Sant Bhindrawale for the last on year. But this was much after she herself had drawn up plans for Army action against the Golden Temple and other gurdwaras.

"In December, 1983 two trenches were dug by the Sant's men in front of Teja Singh Samundari Hall within the holy complex but he was persuaded to fill them up.

"This proves that till then no responsible Akali leaders was prepared for an armed showdown with the Government."

Fortification of the complex, according to SGPC Secretary Bhan Singh, started from February 17, 1984. And that also after CRPF and BSF units had resorted to unprovoked firing and had begun converting the buildings on the periphery of the temple into bunkers and fortresses. This action by Sikhs was a response to the provocation provided by Government's para military forces.

Again, toward May-end 1984, CRPF and BSF units deliberately fired some 10,000 bullets every day on the temple areas for more than a week in order to find out from the return firing, as was officially admitted later, where the terrorist fortifications were located and what kind of equipment they had. This was given a deliberate design to escalate the conflict.

"No Sikh worth his salt could allow easy entry into the Golden Temple area to any armed force. It is his sacred duty to smash the enemy's teeth and sacrifice his life while fighting."

"This is what Sant Bhindrawale and his men did. In the best tradition of Sikh warriors, they fought to the last bullet and their last breath."

"for the same reason, hundreds of men, women and children, who has come to he Golden Temple as pilgrims, laid down their lives when were caught in the crossfire of the army invading the holy area."

"before this open clash if arm, there were only hardly five per cent Sikhs who supported Sant Bhindrawale's actions or utterances. But then the Government made him a hero in all Sikh eyes. Now everyone, including hid previous detractors, hail him as a martyr of the same genre as Baba Deep Singh who had fought against Ahmad Shah Abdali's marauders."

Lieut. General(Retd.) S.K. Sinha
Former Vice Chief of Army Staff, Indian Army

This account of the runup to Indian Army's attack on Harimandir Sahib appeared in the second issue of Nishan in 2001 and was first published in the Spokesman Weekly, New Delhi, July 16, 1984.

Though the trajedy hurts every Sikh alive, The bravery of the men and women who fought to protect our Holiest of Holy temples ( Amritsar) Is infinate and are forver regarded as the Greatest Saint Soldiers to live.
Deep

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ANCIENT CHRISTIANITY IN AFRICA

The Orthodox Church in Africa is unique in its establishment. It was prophesied by Isaiah in 750 B.C. (Is. 19:19) and fulfilled by the flight of Jesus' family into Egypt to escape King Herod's tyranny, where the Holy Family eventually found refuge among the Africans. Likewise, the Church in Alexandria, Egypt became on of the four primary Christian sees in the world, among the churches of Jerusalem, Antioch, and Rome, joined only later by Constantinople.

As is prophesied in the Old Testament, African kings were among the first among the nations to know about the birth of Christ, and come and offer gifts and worship him. (Pslm 68:31, 72:10; Is. 60:5-6). These were the beginnings of African Christianity.

These roots were strengthened later by the ministries of the apostles, including the Apostle Symeon, ("the Canaanite") who was African. Simon of Cyrene, (which is now modern-day Libya) who helped Christ carry the cross and was a follower and disciple, was also an African. Simon's devotion was such that both he and his two sons followed Christ (Mk. 15:21); his sons turned out to be strong and effective messengers of the Gospel and became leaders in the Church.

Other apostles travelled throughout Africa. The Apostle John Mark ministered extensively in Alexandria, Egypt, and in fact was martyred there. St. Matthew went to Ethiopia and when he arrived there, found many Ethiopian Christians. During this period, Christianity developed in Egypt, Nubia, Sudan and Ethiopia.

After the bloody period of persecution during 203 A.D. - 313 A.D., the African Church began the monastic movement known throughout the world today. The African Church is also credited with the establishment of the first catechetical school (in Alexandria) and, after Saint Athnaisus' skillful defense of the Orthodox faith in front of the first Ecumenical Council, the formulation of the Nicene Creed ("We believe in one God, the Father Almighty").

There were many other Africans who were disciples, teachers and prophets of early Christianity. Symeon, called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene were both prophets in the Antiochian Church. And as many remember, Philip was called by divine intervention to meet the Ethiopian eunuch, who himself was a man of great statuture: he was the finance minister under Queen Candace of Ethiopia.

Indeed, whatever they may have been called, Africans, Hammites, Canaanites, Cu#es, or even Semites, black Africans were a part of Christianity from its very beginning and played a spiritual role in spreading the Word.

Taken from "Overview of Ancient Christianity in Africa" by Fr. Antonious Conner, The Unbroken Circle

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Helen670,

nice posting with good info.

it concerns me that much of Africa is turning Muslim when it is obvious that Christianity was seeded there first.

Then there is the issue of the probable extermination of most people in Africa via communicable disease and famine and of course warfare.

I know that satanism loves the chaos.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Christianity in Africa:
A more Complex look and the bases of Christians in Africa, an interesting read if your will to read the whole article which is quite long.

exploringafrica.matrix.msu.edu...
Deep

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   

me that much of Africa is turning Muslim when it is obvious that Christianity was seeded there first

Why does this affect you?
Read the Article I just posted it might do you some good.
Deep

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Neo I agree!!!

Yes where there is GOOD there is also evil...it is because Satan likes to destroy all that is good and true ....all rightousness is shaming the Devil....

And what better way to destroy all that is good?
But to make people fight against each other and destroy whaT GOOD IS LEFT IN MANKIND!
helen.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Helen,
"People kill People"
Religion does not make us do the things we do, we choose to follow those paths, we choose to react in the ways we do.
Its not satan killing all of those Africans, its ignorant men and women.
Deep

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
imitators are instigating a war between brothers...
comon people open your eyes...

this is a ploy that has probably been in the works for centuries...

todays christians, cathlolics, and "supposed" jesus followers are no different than the instigators who defiled Jesus of Nazareth Son of man God's Son...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here Mohammed is giving step by step instruction on how to torture and kill Kafirs if they don't follow Islam.

Koran 9:5
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolators wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

In the above verse Prophet Mohammed is clearly instructing his followers to kill the idolaters (non believers) in any brutal way possible until the idolaters submit themselves to Islam. Allah is indeed merciful !!

Koran 9:73
Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their Home: an evil fate.

Here Mohammed is trying to justify his brutal acts. He conveniently claims divine justification for the expression of his hatred by saying Allah himself revealed to him personally that people of other religions are evil and belong in Hell. Therefore, according to Mohammed any barbaric act against the unbelievers is completely justified.

Koran 4:144
Believers, do not choose the unbelievers rather than the faithful as your friends. Would you give Allah a clear proof against yourselves ?

This above verse clearly states that a Muslim can only befreind a Muslim. Mohammed in order to ensure that his followers will not befriend and get influenced by people of other religions, revealed this verse. This verse illustrates that if a Muslim befriends a Non-Muslim than the wrath of Allah will be on him. Therefore in Islam, people of other religions should be treated with contempt,disrespect and cruelty.

Koran 47:4
When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until War shall lay down her burdens.

In the above verse, Mohammed is giving detailed instruction about how to maim and torture unbelievers in Jihad. And finally when the Muslims are satisfied enough after torturing and maiming the unbelievers, they should proceed to demand ransom for the captives. All for the sake for all-merciful Allah !!

Koran 5:33-34
The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is Forgiving, merciful.

In this verse, Mohammed devises another recipe for torturing unbelievers. This particular recipe involves chopping off alternate limbs and expelling the Kafirs (people following other religions) out of the land.

Instructions to Muslims regarding Christians and Jews

Prophet Mohammed has reserved special position for certain sects of Unbelievers in his so called "Holy Book" Koran. Those unbelievers are none other than followers of Christianity and Judaism. I have selected few verses from Koran to display what Muslims are taught and instructed as far as treating Christians and Jews is concerned.

Koran 5:51
Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrong-doers.

In this verse Prophet Mohammed is clearly instructing his followers never to befriend a Christian or a Jew. Because if they take a Christian or a Jew as a friend, they will commit a wrong deed and Allah's wrath will be on them.

Koran 5:57
Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made your religion a jest and a pasttime...

Here "those who were given the Book before you" refers to Christians and Jews. Once again Mohammed is warning Muslims of all time never to befriend a Christian or a Jew.

Koran 5:64
The Jews say: 'God's hand is chained.' May their own hands be chained! May they be cursed for what they say!...

In the above verse Prophet Mohammed is showing his deep respect for the Jews.

Koran 9:29
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last day, nor hold the forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jiziyah (tax for non-muslims) with willing submission. And feel themselves subdued.

Here 'People of the Book' refers to Christians and Jews. The 'Religion Of Truth' refers to Islam. So in the above verse Prophet Mohammed is instructing Muslims to fight and torture Christians and Jews (who do not believe in Islamic version of God) until they pay tax to Muslims for their existence. Muslims are also strictly instructed to make the Christians and Jews feel 'subdued'. Allah is truly benign !!!

Koran 9:30
The Jews call 'Uzayr-a son of God', and the Christians call 'Christ the Son Of God'. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but intimate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth.

Here Prophet Mohammed is wishing that Allah's curse be on Jews and Christians. And what did the Christians and Jews do for such special favour from Allah ? All they did is that out of respect and love, they called their Prophets 'son of God'.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Another shot to take down Islam.

Have you forgotten about the Muslims in chains over in Cuba? God only knows what they are going through.

And the Arab Muslims in Israel? They've bulldozed their houses, killed their women and children.

People of all religions have been persecuted. Christians aren't a special case because they are Christian.

Maybe if they can stop shoving down their religion forcefully, they wouldn't be persecuted.

Yeah, shoving religion down throats, or sliting the throats of those who refuse!
No, wait, that is the Islamic method. My mistake. As a matter of fact, that is Islamic love being spread over the Christians in Africa. You are quite full of it, '67. You learned well the art of spreading lies in your training, but I'm still here, and I know the truth.

Speaking of truth, who is killing who's children in Israel? Don't try and twist the truth about that until I drop dead from one too many cheeseburgers or from my overly-aggressive driving techniques, pal, as I'll be here to shed the light of truth on the dark lies spread.

Oh yeah, the Muslims in Cuba. Their religion isn't what puts them there, except it seems to be a world wide surge of violence upon the rest of the world by a certain religious group - Islam.

So, how're you doing, Illuminati? Long time no talk to! You in Miami or New York right now?

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join