It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War between US and Aliens imminent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Didn't the Pleadians through Billy Meier predict or claim that if the U.S. didn't get out of the middle east or Iraq (I don't remember which) by the end of 2005 that there would be severe consequences? It looks like the U.S. has called their bluff or what they believe was a bluff. If it wasn't a bluff and the aliens actually back up their words what would likely happen? Will they attack in 2006? Will they wait and attack at a time of their own choosing? Will it be an overt war that all can see? Or will it be more or a CIA like operation where nobody except the people being taken out realize who is doing it? Will they engage our hardware and down our F16's, etc? We don't think the way they do and their is no way to anticipate what they will do if they weren't bluffing. What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Actually the Pleadians have to first get a resolution through the United Planets then they will probably try sanctions. When that doesn't work then we should be worried about a possible invasion or air strike.

Edit - Forgot to mention that i was just kidding, don't want any hard feelings.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by JackJuice]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thats great Jackjuice!

I think that if the aliens were ever going to try and "attack" or "invade" earth, they would take out their biggest enemies "the corrupted world governments" first, this would actually "free" humanity, sort of. I dont think they would want to destroy us all, just destroy the ones that manipulate and enslave the general population for their own benefit. But if the aliens wanted to destroy us all, i would think they would have the technology to do it in on press of a button. Then again, that is IF aliens exist

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The only aliens I'm concerned about right now are those of the illegal variety. If they declare war on the US (which some people will claim they already have), I'm gonna have to move. The border cities will be the first to go.

[edit on 5/7/2006 by darkelf]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well i dont know about you guys but i'll be down the fancy dress shop in a flash, get myself a shiny lycra skin tight outfit and start doing my best ET impression.

Seriously though we wouldn't stand a chance and i'll bet my cat that if this happens the UK will be dragged in to this. So i hope it is a covert operation where only the leet are taken out, i'm sure i'll be able to sleep at night if that happens.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
Actually the Pleadians have to first get a resolution through the United Planets then they will probably try sanctions. When that doesn't work then we should be worried about a possible invasion or air strike.

Edit - Forgot to mention that i was just kidding, don't want any hard feelings.

[editI on 7-5-2006 by JackJuice]

If you changed the word Planet to Nations that and the word Pleadians to the United States that would probably be a true statement, lol.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am trying to visualize what it would be like. I think the Pleadians said it would be other aliens that have been in hiding upon the planet somewhere that would reveal themselves to us. They didn't say that it would be them that attacked. I can think of Val Thor and can't imagine that the Venusians would do. I doubt that the Aryans at the North Pole, (also in hiding) would have anything to do with it. Bush is their guy the way I see it. I don't know who they are talking about. That's what I can't figure.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey you know if this actually happens i bet we would get a bunch of sympathy from the rest of the world and they might even actually start liking us again. Oh btw if this does happen i'm moving to france to stage a coup and take over the country to start anew if any of you would like to join me thats fine you just have to swear allegiance to me, hell ill even make you a lord of some small town.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
dont believe in the junk people claim about "channeling aliens" because its complete trash IMO

the second someone claims to channel aliens i immediantly think they are lying to get attention

1st of all, aliens are Not interfering in our politics, becuase that would make them just as stupid as us humans

2nd of all, this wasnt aliens talking it was the channeler speaking his opinions and wishful thinking

now dont get me wrong, im absolutely convinced in the existance of aliens ok
but im 100% unconvinced in the existance of channelers and their ludicrious claims

i mean, why do They get to be so special as to talk to aliens and not me?
I garuntee you im a better canidate for being their ambassador

but seirously the best ambassador to pick would be someone like say...the presidents of every nation on earth?

ya well anyhow, this logical line of thought kinda reveals the whole channeling thing as a sick hoax

edit ::: what if i come out tomorrow and said that aliens told me that they will attack Iran if they dont stop trying to get nukes??
exactly that its BS cuz it is
same goes w/ meier

[edit on 8-5-2006 by muzzleflash]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Billy Meier wasn't/isn't a channeler. Nor was Admiral Byrd who discovered the Aryans at the North Pole or the other guy who met the Venusians at the Pentagon.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
UFOs have been reported for a long time. There has been no alien invasion, hostility toward the human population. End of discussion.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't think the Pleadians said anything at all about an alien invasion.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by moog synthesizer
UFOs have been reported for a long time. There has been no alien invasion, hostility toward the human population. End of discussion.

yes, there here to help us , guide us, shape us

they dont want us living in fear

[edit on 23-5-2006 by jpnyc]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I disagree. Maybe he hasn't read Donald Keyholes books.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Think the Pleadians, are just one of many EBE races circling this ball, and in some cases within and on the surface as well.
But what does seem to be a common denominator is the warnings of Nuclear Weapons, Air, Water and Earth pollution.

Dallas

edit: spelling

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Dallas]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
Billy Meier wasn't/isn't a channeler. Nor was Admiral Byrd who discovered the Aryans at the North Pole or the other guy who met the Venusians at the Pentagon.

Nor is there any evidence that any of the above is valid. And, not to stress too much of a point here, but I was under the impression that Admiral Byrd went to the South Pole.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
And who said that aliens would use conventional weapons like we do (missils, nuclear bombs, firepower)..they do have better stuff than us....ever wonder why so many weather catastrophies has happen to usa last year ???.. do you think they use weapons that fire missils?..hehe they use weather weapons...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
BILLY MEIER HAS BEEN DISCREDITED BADLY.

IF YOU LIKE HIS STORY THEN READ THE OCCULT RHETORIC HE SPEAKS AGAINST BUT USES IT IN HIS SPEECH.

www.figu.org... us/ figu/ billy_meier/

HIS STORY DOES NOT COINCIDE WITH OTHER REAL CONTACTEES WHOS STORIES ARE BEING WITHHELD DUE TO THE CONFLICT OF HISTORICAL INTEREST WITHIN THE CIVIL AND GOVERNMENT SECTORS.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
EXPECT A VERY SHORT WAR.

THE EXTRA-/TERRESTRIALS COME DOWN PUT EVERYONE IN HIBERNATION MODE AND TAKE ALL THE BAD PEOPLE.

YOU WORRIED.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
And who said that aliens would use conventional weapons like we do (missils, nuclear bombs, firepower)..they do have better stuff than us....ever wonder why so many weather catastrophies has happen to usa last year ???.. do you think they use weapons that fire missils?..hehe they use weather weapons...

Communication problem? I don't believe aliens use conventional weapons. But I know they can take out our weapons. And I agree with your other post that they use weather weapons. The original post was just a question. I don't have any belief that anything is going to happen. Just wanted to discuss the question. Billy Meier's prophecy or the quote he gives of someone else's prophecy does mention hurricanes. 2005 was the date that we were supposed to get out of Iraq by. We didn't and we had one hell of a hurricane season last year. I'm wondering if it will continue and if so what might they do next. Was sometime last year the beginning of the 888 days of judgment that was predicted? I doubt they will use hurricanes again this year. But I could be wrong? Just wanted to see what others thought. I don't understand the ridicule.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join