It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War between US and Aliens imminent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
We will free those poor alian asses...
Same as we freed Iraqies, with the bombs.

And when we bring a peace to their world, they will have democracy and first election ever!!!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
In ancient times they used weather to rid the world of all the bad people.

The Great Flood was recorded in many cultures and evidence was found but that info is not being accepted due to the dates written in historical documents (sorry for no link)not matching up with the flood date.

As to weapons on UFOs.

We are not even close. I have seen some of their technology and they can suck you up in your sleep from 80,000ft and back in about 5 seconds.

So how would any Government or Military respond to something they couldn't even get a jet up in the air fast enough let alone put their clothes on.

Anyways why would you want to fight them or anyone else, they are the reason for all life on Earth.

Go to my thread and see if you can call them.

"UFOS are real and Extra-/Terrestrials fly them."

AS TO "IF A WAR IS IMMINENT". I BELIEVE IT WAS WRITTEN IN MANY CULTURES ABOUT A "GREAT PURIFICATION", OR "JUDGEMENT DAY" AND SIMILAR AND THIS SO-CALLED CONFLICT WILL ARISE WHEN WE HUMANS GET JUDGED BASED ON HOW WE TREATED LIFE SINCE WE HAVE SCREWED UP AGAIN AS A WHOLE, JUST LOOK AT OUR PLANET, IF WE ARE THE THREAT TO MOST LIFE THEN HOW CAN WE BE PART OF THIS GREAT UNIVERSE.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i don't mean to be that guy, but seriously, wtf. This whole thing sounds ridiculous. It would be one thing if we knew a single species of aliens existed for a fact; that is the general public. I believe there are multiple kinds, however, I wouldn't say that any of them would involve themselves in our affairs. Especially something on such a small scale as the Iraq war. The only way this would be is if they knew that man-kind was more special than all the rest, which is doubtful, and they felt as though they needed to nurture us into a position of goodness as opposed to some intollerant evil. IE Choosing the light side vs. the Dark side

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
all the humans are going to unite against aliens but the aliens will quickly destroy every human and take control of the planet because they know they can do better and they along with whales and iguanas will co exist and travel through the galaxy as orbs and light darts

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join