It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Healers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
are there any real healers here, please just post and tell me if u are an actual healer.
Thank you

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am a Master Reiki healer (level 3) and have been working on healing myself right now. Once I have cleared all of my chakras I will get back to you...should be a few days.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Bulletproof, is there a specific reason you're looking for a healer?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I do energy work - healing.
Did you need info or help?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i need help and info, is it possible to learn?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have a weird healing property whereby I automatically heal myself of any injury in under a day. I don't know how it works, I don't do anything. Just no matter what happens to me, I'll be all better in a day or so. I don't know if I can apply it to others. Probably not.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i have had a week of the healing moment wen i shouldhav broken my ankle in football but didnt instead it just felt like a sprain but i healed completely in a few hours plus i wouldnt bruise in that week and my cuts healed quicker, but now i dont get that anymore and i need to know how to heal other people

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It is possible to learn, but please understand that you will have to work for it harder than those who are naturally talented with this gift. There are several books. If you want, you can email me at [email protected]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullet Proof
i need help and info, is it possible to learn?

Yes, you most certainly can learn it. I was born with certian 'goings-on', as gram use to call it - most of the women in my family were. But to firgure out what it was that I 'had', I went through the same things anyone else would. I was already very sensative to the energy and had some natural channel already in place and working... but you can be attuned and begin working on yourself immediately. As you work on yourself, you'll start to feel the energy and become more aquainted with what it's doing and what certain feelings meen to you as the healer, AND you as the healee (Is that a word? LOL)

But the energy is intelligent. You don't HAVE to be intuitive to work with it.

What kind of info are you looking for?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, if anyone wants to undertake a little project, i would be most greatfull if you sent healing to my tooth.
Its been a problem for awhile now and i'm still fighting the abcess with high powered antibiotics.

Thank you!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
im determined to learn, can healing be done from long distances?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yes, distance healing is possible.

I wish i knew how to do it, if anyone knows a good source for this on the internet, please let us know.

Thank you

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, if anyone wants to undertake a little project, i would be most greatfull if you sent healing to my tooth.
Its been a problem for awhile now and i'm still fighting the abcess with high powered antibiotics.

Thank you!

E-mail me at my hotmail addy (should be in my profile). When I hear from you I'll send to you that night. You won't have to do anything at all, it won't matter if your working, sleeping, watching tv - you won't have to do a thing. I'll need something to connect to you by though. Maye your name or a nickname and state - something to help me focus your way.

Generaly speaking - the longer something takes to manufest physicaly, the longer it takes to heal. I can give you some pain reliefe immediately, and give your body some help in helping itself fighting the infection... but it won't dissapear.

(I'm sitting here thinking... if a body went into overdrive to fight off infection - the resulting 'clue' that this is going on would be more white blood cells in circulation... which means your temp would rise I'd think. I've never had anyone 'get a fever' from energy work though. LOL)

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

im determined to learn, can healing be done from long distances?

Definately! I tend to better work via distance (not 'hands on'). Why? Because I am focused on the healing energy, not the person in front of me or how it feels to me, or them. Often times when my hand is on another person, they start saying it's hot or it's cold or something. And I feel sensations also. But from a distance the person only feels warmth, tingeling and relaxed. And I can focus on the energy instead of answering questions. I even send via distance to my husband when he's right next to me

Not only that... But because you don't want to go to a stranger and put your hands on them; and because you can't run to an accident scene and put your hands on the victom; and because you can't go back in time; and because you can't put your hands on a situation... I tend to use distant healing alot more often than hands on. And often when I do, my firend or mom will call to say, "Did you do that thing on me last night? I feel better and slept really good."
I've not once had a phone call when I didn't 'do my thing'. But I have had many times where I 'did my thing' and didn't get a phone call. I'd call them and ask how they were doing (something anyone would do when someone is hurt or ill), and they'd almsot always say they felt better. Not 100% of the time, but I know that the energy did what it needed to do even if they didn't feel it.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Yes, distance healing is possible.

I wish i knew how to do it, if anyone knows a good source for this on the internet, please let us know.

Thank you

I'd suggest finding a Rieki Master in your area. I'm a Master/teacher, but I really feel that it should be an 'in person' learning experience. You can have it done via distance, but you'd be loosing alot of the experience.
This shouldn't cost you a small fortune BTW. Don't fall for a scam that does nothing but take your money!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok. I started sending/recieving to/from you just after I sent the last reply earlier today. (Not on purpose, I was driving - this is my quiet time - it often happens on it's own when someone is in need).
I felt the pain in my cheak bone, above the gum/jaw. I felt the pressure or presents of this into the cheak area and even a bit of pain/discomfort around and above the eye (behind the eye actualy). I think this infection has worked it's way into the sinus area.

Have you had a root canal yet? If so, and you still have the infection...
We'll talk about that later. Let's see what we can do first.
I'll be sending to you this evening just before I go to bed. Hope to hear from you before then.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
AngelaLadyS
how powerful is ur healing could it heal even things like cancer? or is person to person needed for that?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It takes someone with a lot of energy to do work on cancer, as well as a lot of sessions. And still that might not cure it. My best suggestion on this one is couple alternative medicie with medical help and procedures done by doctors.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

AngelaLadyS
how powerful is ur healing could it heal even things like cancer? or is person to person needed for that?

Distance and personal hands on works pretty much the same in my opinion. The only difference is emotion - love and caring and compassion and the real desire to help that person really seems to have a added 'umph'. But being an empath, unless I'm in a real funk (which happens more often on behalf of others than for myself), I have what I need just by knowing the person, or talking to them or getting an understanding of their situation by seeing them or feeling them.

As far as healing cancer. Distance or hands on.... as I said, it don't make a big difference to me, but for the person getting the treatment... some people like to see and feel that things are happening. Some feel things happening without seeing me there and it has no bearing. See my signature at the bottom of this post? It's very true, and often important in healing. True, I can help a person that has no idea I'm helping them. And I can help a person that flat out don't believe. But when we are dealing with something so 'heavy and thick' as cancer - the person will have much more benefit if he or she helps to help themselves. If they get with the program and try, along with the healing (more acuratly - healing should be labled "helping your body to heal itself") - then things really can happen.

The deal is this. When I send, I am sending for the persons highest good. I don't know what that highest good is. Sometimes it is to get better. Sometimes, if the person is dieing, it will be a comfort and easing them with less pain to their realisation and acceptance and in the end, thier death.

Sometimes a healing causes a flare up of symptoms as well (a body fighting infection gets a fever. A body fighting the cicken pox virus gets ichy bumps etc).

Sometimes a healing (even for physical sysmptoms) comes in the form of emotional or mental aid and the person has a major break through of the emotion that was botteled that was causing stress.

It's pretty intrical as to what is going on. That's why I like to have some kind of contact with the person I'm helping - even if it is just on-line or by phone.

I hope that helps to answer the question. Most physical symptoms begin with probelms in the other areas. Energy 1st. Therefore, fix the energy 1st so it can begin repairing the rest of the person.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i was just attuned to gold reiki 1 the other day, waiting for the 2nd attunement in a few days...i guess i will be a healing master in a few months with all the reiki attunements...any ideas on where to go from there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join