It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer's latest article...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Excerpt from article

CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence - www.CSETI.org) which is the parent organization for The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) has been sending expeditions around the world for 16 years to make contact with ET peoples. We have never been harmed. We have never been threatened. We have never been afraid. Thousands of people over the course of hundreds of expeditions, have interacted with these UFOs – and with the beings on-board them.

Reference: EXOPOLITICS OR XENOPOLITICS? www.disclosureproject.org...

All I can say is...WTF? While I respected Greer's credibility over the years I came to this paragraph and im left with an inner struggle.
Im so sick and tired of this BS, he has 450 witnesses...ok but now this ?
"Thousands of people over the course of hundreds of expeditions, have interacted with these UFOs – and with the beings on-board them."

They (Disclosure Project team) have expedition teams being dispatched to communicate with ET's and have no evidence to said communications!? No film, no audio just a bunch of witnesses with extraordinary claims none of which are even related to these incredible events? If you've had encouters and communicated with ET's WHERE are the accounts of these claims?? Wouldn't these people, being prepared, have with them an array of equipment to document these encounters?!

I welcome any comments on this article, in particular if anyone has any knowledge of proof of these claims and I am mistaken....

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I happen to live near the Dr, so I thought I would look into his seminars to become a 'Star Ambassador'. Unfortunately he charges quite a bit. I really am not prepared to shell out $850 to get a taste. I'm just a natural skeptic, and I can't understand the desire to charge people so much to usher in a new age. It just doesn't add up for me.

I already meditate, play with lasers, and ponder the meaning of observable reality, so maybe I will get lucky some day.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Funny you mention that, cause he's having a 1 hour conference in my city (Montreal) tommorow night and I was thinking of going...i don't think I will attend afterall.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that link.
Steven Greer has a point about "Michael Salla"
Why would ET's have a covert agenda with all of their technological might if they wished to harm the Human race? Do ET's revolve around us because we are so special and it's just some big soap opera game their playing?
I could see why our government would want to shoot down ET craft though, and keep this higher technology a secret. Considering the people calling the shots these days are NOT in the American publics interest but big cooperate industry, defense industry, and an energy monopoly. Disclosure Project is accused of asking for money. But who has the real lobbying power in Washington D.C.? Who are those clowns in Washington making bad decisions and caught up in scandal? Are you trying to tell me Steven Greer and is family are getting RICH off of Disclosure Project like an Exxon/Mobile? He's probably desperate for money in order to keep his disclosure program alive. You're certainly not going to get any help from the mainstream press or some tabloid disinformation promote project sensationalized UFO hoax web site where nobody has an "above top secret" clearance. But UFO's are just stealth airplane craft technology but the people spewing this post Bush administration DO NOT HAVE an above top secret clearance, they don't HAVE access to USAPS.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Steven Greer described a ploy called DTT:

Decoy, Distract and Trash (DDT): What sophisticated intelligence operatives use to set up some person or group, take them off the trail of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've got nothing against Steve Greer. I'd love to talk with him. I would pay $25 dollars to hear him speak. I am just not paying $850 dollars for something that might be real but also might be a scam.

Do I think Greer is a scam artist? No, not really.

But $850 bucks to observe the truth doesn't make sense to me. Martin Luther King did not charge people to march. We should all go out in a field together, observe the ET phenomena, and pass on the message. I don't iunderstand charging that much money.

When I see that $850, I think to myself that something isn't right.

If I could talk with Greer, I would urge him to make this a grass roots effort in which he exposes people to the phenomena, and then asks others to expose others, and so on.

As far as our government goes, I agree with you completely. In fact, I know someone pretty high up there in the intelligence world, and that individual told me not to bother watching our news media, and told me that we are generally not aware of what is really going on.

Now, I get the odd feeling you were occusing me of being some kind of disinformation or discrediting agent. That happens a lot on this board because I call it like I see it. I am definitely not a government agent.

I turned down scholarships and delberately avoid security requirements in my work, precisely because I do not feel that the common government we have today is moral.

Now, if because I do not buy the $850 charge, you are believe I am some kind of disinformation agent, then we are simply too distant from one another. You would have to get to know me to realize that your assertion is a product of misinterpreted intentions.

For the record, I thought the disclosure press briefing was great, and was dissappointed when the reporters present began asking inane questions instead of important ones.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Steven Greer is not the only one making contact with ET and UFOs. Apparently this technique of meditation and laser pointing really does work. I know of another group, which were in one of the UFO specials for the History channel. They are the members of the SATVA institute. These guys are the real deal. They communicate and have made REAL contact with UFOs. In the video special, they show these people in a gathering, they start a bond fire and start some sort of ceremony with bongos and flouts. As soon as they start the ceremonies, the UFOs start to appear. They filmed these UFOs and have proof that they are intelligently controlled.

In the short video clip presented on the history channel, they had UFOs on film that would actually form triangles in the ski and would do other crazy maneuvers. Also, they show how a UFO morphs or double into many UFOs. It sounds crazy but it is true. I saw the video a few times. So, if Steven Greer is conducting such groups to communicate with ET I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact, I bet that what he reports most of the time is true, you just have to be there to believe it.

I suggest that you get a few friends go out into a desserted placee and try this; I bet you guys will probably have a few sightings of your own.

See a stroy about the SATVA INSTITUTE here

It is very hard t get more info on SATVA, they are very private and do not advertise to the public. In the video of the History channel, the founder makes it very clear that they are not there to entertain anyone, that they are there to make real contact with ET and do not want your everyday LOOKIE LOU. What they want are true EMBASADORS to the ETs He wanted very spiritual people.

I bet that Greer wants the same, Its just a bit more costly when you want to maintain a group and want to bring this info to the world.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've got nothing against Steve Greer. I'd love to talk with him. I would pay $25 dollars to hear him speak. I am just not paying $850 dollars for something that might be real but also might be a scam.

But $850 bucks to observe the truth doesn't make sense to me. Martin Luther King did not charge people to march. We should all go out in a field together, observe the ET phenomena, and pass on the message. I don't iunderstand charging that much money.

When I see that $850, I think to myself that something isn't right.

If I could talk with Greer, I would urge him to make this a grass roots effort in which he exposes people to the phenomena, and then asks others to expose others, and so on.

As far as our government goes, I agree with you completely. In fact, I know someone pretty high up there in the intelligence world, and that individual told me not to bother watching our news media, and told me that we are generally not aware of what is really going on.

Now, I get the odd feeling you were occusing me of being some kind of disinformation or discrediting agent. That happens a lot on this board because I call it like I see it. I am definitely not a government agent.

I turned down scholarships and delberately avoid security requirements in my work, precisely because I do not feel that the common government we have today is moral.

Now, if because I do not buy the $850 charge, you are believe I am some kind of disinformation agent, then we are simply too distant from one another. You would have to get to know me to realize that your assertion is a product of misinterpreted intentions.

For the record, I thought the disclosure press briefing was great, and was dissappointed when the reporters present began asking inane questions instead of important ones.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but charging $850 just isn't right.

I'm perfectly willing to do what I can do to replicate what Greer accomplishes. I'd love to participate. My wife thinks its nuts, but I keep an open mind.

But $850 just doesn't make sense.

Now, I used to be the ultimate denialist skeptic. I thought all of this stuff was crap until:

(1) A person high up in intelligence told me that
(a) I should ignore mass media
(b) If I wanted to do any "Real" research in my field, I would need a security clearance, otherwise I was just replicating things
(2) I saw a psychologist for pain management who wanted to hypnotise me. I said I didn't believe in it. He said "ok." THen about 20 minutes later he hypnotized me without my realizing it, and it helped control my pain.

Since then, I am MUCH more open minded, and post here on ATS.

But I don't get the $850 thing.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I have downloaded and listened to a few interviews with Greer, and read this latest paper (I signed up on his list) and I agree with some of what he is saying from my own experience. I agree that if there was zero-point energy available, it would radically alter not only the economic systems of this world, but would make small-scale independent communities capable of existing without a central government, and that many people 'up there' would not like that.

So I buy all of that based on principle. WHere I get lost is when he starts talking about xeno contacts. I just have to take his word on this, but I want more. I want to take his course and gain some first hand confidence, but I don't want to shell out $850.

So what I will do is try to find ways to look into this without spending too much money, and see if I can't come to some way to understand what Greer is basing some of his data upon.

Until then, I just applaud Greer from bringing all of the people who have seen stuff together in a pres conference. I thougt that was very noble. But I can't help but be skeptical of more of it until I find a way to experience it. I'm going to check the link you suggested and see if I can find some ways to investigate this.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
"I turned down scholarships and delberately avoid security requirements in my work, precisely because I do not feel that the common government we have today is moral."

I agree. I can use my high problem solving skills and not be accused of a security violation looking at UFOs.

I've noticed debunkers follow a similar pattern debunking UFOs and become agitaded by certain apsects of Ufology.

One is an extraterrestrial cover up. People believing that the nature of UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin seem to have them upset the most. A species of intellectual life observing the Planet Earth that is extraterrestrial.
UFO reports of flying saucers, traingular shaped craft, cylindrical shaped craft, cigar shaped craft demonstrating anti-gravity properties that are extraterrestrial in origin upsets many debunkers.

There are too many intelligence failures and scandal in government to completely trust them.
There is an increasing global big cooperate influince in government and an energy monopoly as well as a bureaucracy in defense spending.
They are starting to lose credibility with the American public.
I don't think a future extraterrestrial threat will be believed.
They should instead disclose the truth about the extraterrestrial cover-up instead of deceiving the population before a sudden unexpected ET disclosure happens.
You never know what could happen where the system can no longer suppress ET secrecy so their taking a huge risk trashing Ufology. A lot of people like in the Mexican immigration protest will march the streets and be angry when those found responsible are exposed.

My recommendation is instead of being a despised greed monger or a villain during sudden disclosure be the hero. The person who reveals we are being visted by extraterrestrials will go down in the history books forever. Their legacy will be remembered. Today's celebrities, politicians, CEO's will be forgotten. The person no matter who it is who reveals this thruth. Their name will be like George Washington. Think of your legacy. Life is short right? That could be your name known by people hundreds of years from now. That could be a Boeing CEO's name or some average joe can steal his thunder with sudden disclosure. The President of the United States could go down in history making that famous speech or he could look like Nixon with already low approval ratings in not a very good light. It could be Vladimir Putin's name going down in history getting the credit or how about Hugo Chavez? How good will America look then if it is supressing ET technology?

[edit on 6-5-2006 by moog synthesizer]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Why would ET's have a covert agenda with all of their technological might if they wished to harm the Human race?

Well, look at the evidence...

1. Invasion of soverign airspace.
2. No attempt to communicate with authorities...
3. Evading interception, pursuit.
4. Abducting others against their will.
5. Maintaining secrecy.

Sounds like a covert agenda to me. I cannot speculate on an alien mindset...but when looking at the evidence, we certainly see a covert agenda, despite the ultimate reason.

Personally, I think Salla and Greir are out there....despite some of the witnesses Greir has brought forth...but I have trouble accepting a guy who thinks Meier is sincere.....

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I can honestly say I've never even heard of Steven Greer that I can think of. But I'd just say good choice in not attending. I wouldn't even pay $850 for a 100% chance to shake hands with a real alien.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Google on "Disclosure Project", or search here on ATS for it, and you'll learn more on it...

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I know our Canadian dollar is "smaller" but $850.00 does sound a trifle "rich" whether North or South of the 49th parallel. Sounds a bit "Dale Carnegie-esque".

I'll be attending a "dog and pony" in Toronto on the 9th of May (a two-fer, Dr. Greer and Paul Hellyer) for get this $5.00 CDN - that's right about $4.50 USD... Seems exopolitics is going "International" LOL. One hopes that for $850.00 one would be allowed to keep both the dog and the pony... for my $5.00 bucks I expect little except the oppurtunity to "suss" the "deal" and listen to a few questions by non-internet journalists.

Hey! I think that'll be the 5th anniversary of the May 9 2001 "Disclosure" event at the National Press Club being spent in "Canada" at 5 bucks a head. I can't say I've learned anything "new" from the passage of 5 years owing to Dr. Greer. Except his claim that Willaim Colby was "made dead" the week Dr. Greer was supposed to meet him. "Disclosure", if one looks it up in a dictionary.... Hmmm.

Victor K.

[edit on 6-5-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't buy into the alien threat. I'm sure if they wished us harm they would have done so already.
UFOs have been reported for a very long time and there has been no hostility.

Steven Greer does bring up a good point about MILAB, psychological warfare experiments. And we do have black projects, US intelligence failures, mismanagement issues, scandals breaking out wiith the current administartion. Most notbaly Donalsd Rumsfeld being called into question who has a weaponizing space agenda.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

I don't know what Greer is doing now, but when he first started it may have not been a scam, but it was hardly science. I first met Dr. Greer at a conference in Atlanta during the late 1980's. A few years later, he had more followers. From interviews from people that had been to his training classes, it was apparent that his techniques were bogus. When presented with this at one of his speeches, he refused to address the matter.

So, if he is not a scam artist, I would suggest he might have been delusional.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
well than

how about this

someone write the Dr Greer a letter and ask him about this discrepancy

ask him Why theres no video footage, ask him why hes not showing everyone the proof thru digital format

lets see his answer...

as it stands now, we dont know the truth about this

why dont we attempt to see what he says first?

maybe he forgot to bring a camera and after being pointed out that he should; maybe he can get us like 10hours of unedited video next week?

anyone game?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
well than

how about this

someone write the Dr Greer a letter and ask him about this discrepancy

ask him Why theres no video footage, ask him why hes not showing everyone the proof thru digital format

lets see his answer...

...deletia...

I first met Greer whilst Seabreeze was hot. Everyone and their cousins had video of Seabreeze it seemed. Greer's video from his training session that purported to be UFO's was the worst I ever saw.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
may i see it pls so i can make my own conclusion

thanks for the info btw tho

im a bit unsure of this whole Dr greer stuff, so i would like to know a little more about it and see some video of his supposed "vectoring in ET craft " stuff

thanks agian

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's an idea - let's see if we can get the 3 Amigos to invite Dr. Greer here and give him his own "forum"? I'd love to get his perspective 'first hand'.

Always,
Shawnna

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Shawnna]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join