It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer's latest article...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Not so sure,

From what I've seen, Greer has a tendency to get VERY defensive, and upset regarding even polite criticism. His response to Randle's critique of a witness labelled as a "general" is perhaps one of the best examples of this.

Still I'd be for it...if Greer is willing. It would be interesting to interact.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Not so sure,

From what I've seen, Greer has a tendency to get VERY defensive, and upset regarding even polite criticism. His response to Randle's critique of a witness labelled as a "general" is perhaps one of the best examples of this.

Still I'd be for it...if Greer is willing. It would be interesting to interact.

As I said above, it has been a long time since I talked with him. However, you are exactly right, he can become quite reactionary when challenged.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What better way to expose a fraud? My sense is if Dr. Greer can/will stand behind his ascertains under the scrutiny of the ATS community, he'll earn quite a bit of respect.

On the other hand, if he reacts as you indicate he has, well............. that in and of itself is quite revealing.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Source: www.exopolitics.org...

Exopolitics versus Exospin: A Response to Dr Steven Greer

By Michael E. Salla, PhD.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I watched the web-vid at the "Disclosure" site with great interest. Greer? Hmm. I also read all the Maj documents on his site.

Originally posted by V Kaminski
"Disclosure", if one looks it up in a dictionary.... Hmmm.

All I could find was the Yahoo Thesarus:

disclosure

noun
Something disclosed, especially something not
previously known or realized: apocalypse,
exposé, exposure, revelation. Informal:
eye opener. See show

Above is my favorite Majestic document, well, part of page 2 anyway

This is a memo from President Eisenhower to the Director of Central Intelligence, dated 4 November 1953. Greer's majesticdocuments.com says this:

President Eisenhower to the Director of Central Intelligence, 4 November 1953 (217k)

This two-page Secret memorandum from President Dwight D. Eisenhower to the Director of Central Intelligence is dated 4 November 1953. The document deals with Eisenhower’s comments on an "MJTWELVE Operations Plan of June 16, 1953 on the subject of instructions for the expenditures of the National UFO Intelligence Program, and more specifically, the Special Operations instructions to be issued to Unified and Specific Major Commands and Commanders." Eisenhower (a) expresses concern about inflaming the UFO situation with the Soviets; (b) reiterates that both the CIA and the NSA had leading roles to play in the UFO program; and (c) confirms that both Robert Oppenheimer and Albert Einstein (described as the director of Project JEHOVAH) were involved in research relating to UFO physics.

I think Zionism won WW2 (sorry if that's too political for ya) but it was a very subtle victory in the mind of the average Earthling. Ike was president (Eisenhower's family was Jehovah Witness, i.e. raised in "Zion's Watchtower"):

en.wikipedia.org...

[Dwight David Eisenhower, 1890 - 1969]

Early life and family

Eisenhower was born in Denison, Texas, the third of seven sons born to David Jacob Eisenhower and Ida Elizabeth Stover, and their only child born in Texas as well. He was named David Dwight, and was called Dwight. Later the order of his given names were switched. The Eisenhower family is from German descent and came from Forbach, Lorraine, but had lived in America since the 18th century. The family moved to Abilene, Kansas in 1892. Eisenhower graduated from Abilene High School in 1909.

Eisenhower married Mamie Geneva Doud (1896 - 1979), of Denver, Colorado, on July 1, 1916. They had two children, Doud Dwight Eisenhower (1917 - 1921) whose tragic death in childhood haunted the couple, and John Sheldon David Doud Eisenhower (born 1922). John Eisenhower served in the United States Army, then became an author and served as U.S. Ambassador to Belgium. John's son, David Eisenhower, after whom Camp David is named, married Richard Nixon's daughter Julie in 1968.

There used to be more here, but a Wikipedia member made an edit. Here's his explanation:

Jehovah's Witness
It's misleading to categorize Eisenhower as a Jehovah's Witness, since its' clear he dissociated himself from it in 1915. I've removed the category. DJ Clayworth 15:23, 12 October 2005 (UTC)

Interesting that this Wiki editor mentions the key element here, that Mr. Dwight (Ike, Eisenhower, whatever) left the Jehovah Witness church right after their failed prophecy of 1914, which catapaulted the Zionist Watchtower magazine to world fame. Ike's dad also left the church angrily that year, but his mom remained a faithful JW for her lifetime.

Anyway, since I was raised in the JW church, I can tell you that the image of a white pebble with a name on it (YHWH) is mentally imprinted in every JW's mind. due to powerful imagery in their prophecy book "Revelation: It's Grand Climax at Hand" (aka the JW Armageddon storybook). I wish I could find my copy. If I do, I'll post the image here.

Also, it is important to know that blood may have been the key which allowed Ike to rise to the presidency. It is not without notice that JWs view blood mixing (transfusing) as the most evil thing devised by satan, equating it to cannablism. Perhaps they are guarding certain bloodlines inside this church?

[continued in next post...]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
[...continued]

Hmm... Here's another image from this same Majestic document:

Now, on the surface, this might look simple. The code word for viewing docs related to Project Jehovah was "white pebble". So what? Hmm... Not really my style to quote scripture on ATS but what they hey. It seems relevant here:

Rev. 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Also, here's the other use of this greek word, "psephos" in the New Testament:

Acts 26:10 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against [them].

...the greek definition provided by the site where I got those translative pics:

sacrednamebible.com

psephos (psay'-fos)
a pebble (as worn smooth by handling), i.e. (by implication, of use as a counter or ballot) a verdict (of acquittal) or ticket (of admission); a vote:--stone, voice.

Do people who believe in the New Testament know how poorly the translations are done? I doubt it. I had to read a lot to figure it out. Anyway, a white pebble could have a much larger meaning. A vote regarding judgement.

Ike assembled the twelve super-brains for alien management (project JEHOVAH), IE the reinsurgence of the supreme hebrew G-d and all it's associated laws and codes. ...Now I wonder who is the sworn and acknowledged enemy of the Zionists? Hmm... And didn't these two groups both have YHWH as their supreme deity? Wasn't that being the God of Abraham, who had two sons, Ishmael and Issac? And who built their middle east "state" right around the same time Ike wrote this memo?

Anyway, Ike, in January of 1961, said this in his final words to America:

en.wikipedia.org...

Origin
The term was first used publicly by President of the United States (and former General of the Army) Dwight D. Eisenhower in his Farewell Address to the Nation on January 17, 1961:

"A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction...
This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence — economic, political, even spiritual — is felt in every city, every statehouse, every office of the federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

Ah yes, David Dwight Eisenhower, the greatest American conspiracy theorist.

Did you know that Zionist Law says that to even live in a place without law or specifically codified law, is illegal? It's true. And so therefore indians or palestinians or "natives" are always religiously in the wrong.

Anyway, I think this subject is interesting, that is to say, Greer's Disclosure project. I really think that an extraterrestrial intelligence could offer Earthlings a different perspective than we currently have. Where is the problem in that? We create shows like Star Trek that show humans condescendingly classifying alien worlds, yet Earth people remain clueless in regards to control of space.

I think like Oswald, Ike may have been a tool of the Mil-Indust-Complex. It's not really too hard to fool the guy who thinks he's getting the whole story, and who thinks his compartment is "the connected compartment". In fact, Ike's position and power probably caused him to feel in 1953 that, he was in control.

By 1961, I think he realized he was not.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don't think he (Greer) would be interested in a debate in this forum.

That would be beneath his current level of notiriety. He's too busy promoting his book, holding conventions etc, maybe there was a time he would have - but now, up high on his pedastal he wouldn't stoop down to our level, there's no $ in it

What say you Dr Greer? Are you up for some intelligent debate with us bottom feeders ?

[edit on 7-5-2006 by info_hound]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Umm thanks for that barrage of information smallpeeps but you've gone way of topic

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_hound
Umm thanks for that barrage of information smallpeeps but you've gone way of topic

Funny isn't it, how some "extraterrestrial" researchers don't like it when religion comes into their forum? In fact, many people see aliens and religion as being the same thing, or at least coming from the same information channels. No, I think I'm on topic just fine.

Here's a quote from your mentioned speech. Greer is beefing here about if ET is noble or helpful to humans. That's his issue, mainly:

www.disclosureproject.org...

"While there are certainly diverse opinions regarding why any given extraterrestrial civilization may wish to visit Earth at this time in our history, recent public comments by Michael Salla have added a virulent strain of fear-based xenophobia, based on the flimsiest of documentation. While I am usually reticent to engage in commentary regarding the opinions espoused by certain personalities, I feel a point has been reached where silence only redounds to the further empowerment of a message of fear, hatred, prejudice – and the unwitting buttressing of the argument for weapons and war in space.

[...]

The Disclosure Project has over 450 military, government and corporate insiders who have first-hand knowledge of actual UFO/ET events and projects. We find it odd that not a single one of these insiders can confirm the xenophobic rumors proffered by Salla."

[...]

We must use restraint and caution if we are to avoid being manipulated into the acceptance of another false enemy to unite around and fight. Numerous senior shadow government insiders have independently described to me a concerted effort to dis-inform the public and create the false impression of a threat from space, so that eventually a multi-trillion dollar build-up of weapons in space will be accepted by the masses.

[...]

"We are proposing that those concerned with a constructive, mature approach to the emerging ET/Human relationship form a new Council on Inter-Planetary Relations. As a council of concerned citizens, let us explore how to best further a peaceful relationship with these cosmic visitors. Will you join us?"

All I am doing is looking at his "documentation" and pointing to my own personal reasons for thinking that perhaps Greer is forwarding an agenda with his MJ-12 documents while he derides others as "flimsy", as in paragraph one above.

Also, as indicated in the second paragraph, Greer is irritated by "alien xenophobia". This could also be seen as a psy-op to condition people for obedience to BLUE BEAM or whatever future event is meant to look alien/religious.

Also, as indicated in the third paragraph, the Military Industrial Complex is a part of the fake-alien front.

I am sure Dr. Greer will reveal himself by his reaction to any such revelation, oops I mean disclosure.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I agree with Andy Rooney on Ike Was Right About War Machine.

Answers.com has a good synopsis of the military-industrial complex

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Steven Greer debating the National Enquirer (

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It's interesting to follow up on some of the references you see on disclosureproject.org:

Steven Greer mentions Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) "Transnational and corporate operation contractors for big covert projects."

Looking at SourceWatch.org: Science Applications International Corporation

"In 1990 SAIC was indicted and pled guilty to 10 felony counts of fraud on a Superfund site, called “one of the largest (cases) of environmental fraud” in Los Angeles history."

"David Kay, the former UN weapons inspector who was hired by the Central Intelligence Agency in June 2003 to head the effort to track down Iraqi weapons of mass destruction."

Evidence of deception and corruption.

SourceWatch.org: The New Military-Industrial Complex

"When it comes to military spending, the tradition of the iron triangle -Congress, the Pentagon, and defense industries - joining to push costly weaponry is nothing new." In his speech, Eisenhower said that "The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Special Access Programs (SAPs) and Sensitive Activities

In search of the Pentagon's billion dollar hidden budgets how the US keeps its R&D spending under wraps

A more substantial limitation on oversight is that some unacknowledged SAPs are not reported to the full committees. At the Secretary of Defense's discretion, the reporting requirements may be waived. In this case, only eight individuals - the chair and ranking minority member of each of the four defense committees - are notified of the decision. According to the 1997 Senate Commission, this notification may be only oral. These "waived SAPs" are the blackest of black programs.

How many of the SAPs are unacknowledged, and how many are waived, is a question which only a few people can answer: eight members of Congress, the members of SAPOC including the Deputy Secretary of Defense), and the Secretary of Defense.

Following the money trail:

The Federal Pie Chart

US Treasury Missing $ Trillions

Rumsfeld "We cannot
track $2.3 trillion"

gl2

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Michael Salla recently wrote a concise response to Greer. Recommended! He neatly shows that Greer's own Disclosure witnesses do, in fact, make warnings about the intentions of the abductors.

What Greer fails to see is that an Intervention-infiltrated cabal
may actually TRY to overly militarize and weaponize, even terrorize
humankind for one, most obvious reason: To do so puts humans down
and makes them fear, if not obey the abductor-cabal agreement threat
that looms, here. Militarization also cuts humans off from neighboring
aliens, allowing the abducting violators to act with impunity, here.
So, by dismissing all naysayers, Greer won't be able to see that
fairly simple irony in the intervention. And so it continues,
unabated.

But Greer doesn't see that. His analysis is still in the touchy-
feely stage where he considers himself special. (Remember that? Way,
way back during your first contacts?) He needs to be more honest and
forthcoming. Why hasn't he explicitly reported on his many
summonings, his contacts and the exopolitical nature of the aliens
he seems to favor? Is it because he doesn't want to prejudice his
favored status among such aliens? It may be that he doesn't want to
call his own veritas into question (contacts, summonings, etc.).
People would then demand proof from Dr. Steven Greer. On the one
hand, he wants to be a diplomat, while on the other he has an
interaction life that he won't elaborate about. Where's the
requisite transparency? We expect that when it comes to an off-world
intervention, of course. I report on such interactions at length,
even if some of it is disturbing.

Greer seems to think that only military people and government
officials (sometimes susceptible to control by a corrupt regime) are
reliable witnesses. Does that make sense? Greer's ambitions aside,
there are many credible, highly logical and coherent witnesses who
aren't military, intelligence, or aviation officials. Why would
aliens limit themselves to such contacts? They would need to contact
the entire spectrum of humankind. Greer, himself, is no official, so
does he consider his explicit outdoors contacts unworthy of mention?

It's disappointing to see Greer suggest that those who work to
develop good critical judgement of such aliens may be wrapped into
some kind of disinformation campaign. Somehow, the many experiencers
and contactees who criticize the given aliens are all "anecdotal" in
Greer's latest blurb.

Is Greer so naïve as to think that all of his aliens must be good
ones? Can't he see that lies, crime and imperialism didn't originate
with humans, and that there have certainly been many alien Big
Brother regimes? Which isn't to say that we must suspect them all,
of course. There's great diversity "out there" that won't be
discerned without rigorous analysis.

But an abducting alignment that admits to having engineered the
death of numerous planets?

Wake up, Steven. Intelligent aliens have stated many, many times
that we can't go into such interactions as children.

Exopolitics isn't always a comfortable study. It isn't all colored
lights and spiritual awakenings. Planets are killed, some taken
over. Others accord and become self-sustaining on a higher level.
What Greer doesn't see is that if you don't actively probe and
investigate such aliens, if you don't air vital, life-and-death
critiques, they may patronize you and "freeze" your awareness at an
elementary level. Meanwhile, Greer has been persuaded that the
crimes of offending alien regimes ended when aliens got their hands
on new technology---that somehow, the ability to travel and
manipulate, as such, rendered all alien civilizations paradisical:
no criminal regimes "out there."

We don't want an all-aliens-as-enemy campaign, but the global
commonality wouldn't fall for that to begin with. Coming from the
men like Bush, it would be disregarded as an idiot's propaganda.
Meanwhile, Bush lies about ALL aliens. In his simple-minded view of
the public mind, aliens don't even exist! Nor do his father's narco-
intel involvements and Bush Jr.'s many war crimes.

Like Steven Greer, the main evil in Bush's outlook is human nature.
Bush fears public overthrow of a mass-criminal government, while
Greer seems to think that the only evil that exists is in the
primitive human mind. Both are wrong. The abducting alignment
doesn't care whether we stumble into a dictatorship like that of Joe
Stalin or Mao, or whether it's a corporate Big Brother state (the
currently favored option)--just as long as we're coerced into
passive, obedience and can be controlled, it's the same to them.
Hence they cut dirty deals with the military industrial complex,
some of the worst cases of crimes against humanity. They reportedly
even admit to doing so (in tacky, loosely distributed broadsides,
i.e. those of Boylan)

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
Exopolitics isn't always a comfortable study. It isn't all colored
lights and spiritual awakenings. Planets are killed, some taken
over. Others accord and become self-sustaining on a higher level.
What Greer doesn't see is that if you don't actively probe and
investigate such aliens, if you don't air vital, life-and-death
critiques, they may patronize you and "freeze" your awareness at an
elementary level.

As usual, excellent stuff from you, gl2.

The idea of hostile aliens is more realistic, frankly. I imagine there must be some force or body which regulates them in some way, but as you say, if a planet's population desires to be cattle, then surely the governing body of aliens isn't going to interfere with an alien species that wants to treat us like cattle.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
Michael Salla recently wrote a concise response to Greer. Recommended! He neatly shows that Greer's own Disclosure witnesses do, in fact, make warnings about the intentions of the abductors.

The recent asteroid threat by Michael Salla raises a red flag even though he's trying to distance himself away from that Former Military Air Traffic Controller prediction

Testimony of Dr. Carol Rosin

"..we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials." -- Dr. Carol Rosin.

What Greer fails to see is that an Intervention-infiltrated cabal
may actually TRY to overly militarize and weaponize, even terrorize
humankind for one, most obvious reason: To do so puts humans down
and makes them fear, if not obey the abductor-cabal agreement threat
that looms, here. Militarization also cuts humans off from neighboring
aliens, allowing the abducting violators to act with impunity, here.
So, by dismissing all naysayers, Greer won't be able to see that
fairly simple irony in the intervention. And so it continues,
unabated.

But Greer doesn't see that.

There's more evidence of a Millitary-Industrial Complex that has to justify defense spending with war and lot's of disinformation.
Also doing a search on MILABS, Military Mind Control you find the US government is responsible for a lot of covert activities that's not conspiracy theory. Some of it is in the latest news headlines:

Possible government involvement (torture-abuse scandals, mind control experiment history, black projects, secret bases-camps):

Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation Survivors & Mind Control

www.us-government-torture.com...

MILABS, Military Mind Control and Alien Abduction.

Homeland Security Non-Lethal Directory

Cattle mutilation: "Throughout all the cases, cattle farmers and their neighbors reported seeing or hearing helicopters in the vicinity either before or shortly after mutilated cattle were discovered."

Cloning Red Herrings By David Longtin and Duane C. Kraemer.
"In this study, they transferred rat, pig, sheep, and monkey nuclei into gutted cow eggs. These rat, pig, sheep, and monkey embryos reached a key stage in their early development — the formation of blastocyst-like structures — within periods of time that were appropriate for their respective species, though not for cattle. This gives us a preliminary indication that the residual bovine dna had no effect on the young embryos and that animals cloned in this way would not exhibit any hybrid characteristics.

Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black site From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The New Yorker - The secret history of America

"..we have engaged in really extraordinary genetic experiments and have come up with things that are called PLF's, and this a Programmed Life Form." -- Steven Greer, The Disclosure Project - Transcript of Coast to Coast AM Interview Oct282004.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by moog synthesizer]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Salla responds to Greer:

www.exopolitics.org...

"Dr Greer claims that his database of 450 military, government, and corporate whistleblower cases do not support the idea that extraterrestrials are engaging in such human rights violations, nor that some extraterrestrials have reached agreements with covert government agencies. He boldly claims that "not a single one of these insiders can confirm the xenophobic rumors proffered by Salla." This is a gross misrepresentation of the data possessed by Dr Greer. This can be easily demonstrated by the case of Lt Col Philip Corso who is prominently featured as a Disclosure Project Witness, and is arguably the most widely known and significant whistleblower to ever emerge in UFO research. According to Greer, Corso did not confirm that some extraterrestrials were engaging in activities that violated individual rights which for Greer are xenophobic claims. That is a gross misrepresentation of Col Corso's position as evidenced in statements such as the following in his soon to be published private notes:

... the aliens have shown a callous indifference concerning their victims. Their behavior has been insidious and it appears they might be using our earth and manipulating earth life. Skeptics will excuse them that possibly they are benevolent and want to help, however, there is no evidence they have healed anyone or alleviated human ailments. On the other hand, they have caused pain, suffering and even death (www.exopolitics.org... ).

I have privately corresponded with Greer on Corso's testimony but he has repeatedly dismissed this information and now boldly states that not a single one of these insiders can confirm such allegations. As the above quote and other selections from Corso's testimony demonstrate, Greer is incorrect."

Not sure if a comet fragment is destined to hit us, or which one of these guys is more "out there", but I do not believe aliens to be entirely benevolent. There is a coverup here and the offical position allows no other conclusion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join