It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rummy left speechless by CIA analyst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com... thinkprogress.org...
Interesting how these guys are FINALLY being asked the tough questions.
Poor Rummy, couldn't slither away from this!

This guy, Stephen Colbert, Cindy Sheehan

These people are turning the tide.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm not seeing anything. I don't think the link works.

I can't wait to read the story

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It works, try it again, I fixed it.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
hmm I didn't really see him 'speechless' per-se.. in fact I didn't really notice him stumble much at all on the issue.

I'm glad people are finally seeking the truth and not just believing what they're told by their leaders. But this doesn't really prove much for our case.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
OK, he wasn't speechless, but he was at a lossferwords and didn't know how to respond.

OK?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I seen the whole video of the event and to tell you the truth it took Mr. Rumsfeld out of his pose.

I guess many of our political leaders tend to forget what they have said in the past.

Is not pretty picture to be quote in public and make you look like a lier.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Gosh he was really at a loss there wasn't he? I love to see these filthy scum feeling uncomfortable LOL I just wish it happened more often. Hear the dumb whackers in the crowd cheering when he first said he wasn't lying...? actually sad really as 99% of United Statesians seem to be dumb whackers in regards to what their overlords are getting away with...

here is something good to watch (if you're not a dumb whacker of course!).

video.google.com...

-SB

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Toadmund,

I'm curious that you titled this thread " . . . questioned by CIA analyst."

I read the article, couldn't get the clip to run. I am curious how we know the questions originiated from a "CIA analyst."

I could use this info for something I'm working on. . .

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well dr. Originally I saw this on TV, but the link I provided (which does work btw) did not state it was a CIA analyst, however, they added this:

UPDATE: CNN reports that the questioner was 27-year CIA veteran Ray McGovern.

www.democracynow.org.../05/05/1432203

PS, did you click where it says 'watch it'? (in the link in my first post above)

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Toadmund]

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
thanks toadmund.

I'm sure your link is sound. I'm having computer related issues

(Like hiding from my boss the fact that I'm researchingn the political careers of the 9/11 commission, and posting here and whatnot, instead of what he pays me for!)

I'm curious to identify this "27 year veteran." Thanks for your help.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The Apologists-for-the-Warmongers-for-Profit are really going to have their work cut out for them now.

And that's fine. We know who pays the Apologists: we know whose backsides they have to suck. We expect them to be running around like cut-snakes now and in the future ... trying to convince the intelligent majority that black-is-white when it comes to their Warmonger masters and the lies and deceit they used to push the sheepies into war.

But it's the sheer stupidity of the Apologists-for-the-Warmongers that I object to.

Some movie producer once exclaimed: ' You must be stupid to think that I'm so stupid ! '. It's a classic. It sums up perfectly the idiocy of those who -- because THEY themselves are so stupid --- judge everyone else to be as stupid as they are. It perfectly describes the ' Half-smarts' of the world.

And the Apologists-for-the-Warmongers are Half-smarts at best. More accurately, they should be described as Quarter-smarts.

They seem they can fool us by DENYING and LYING and SPLITTING HAIRS about what their beloved master ---the Warmongers -- are now admitting to and/or are failing to dispute.

It's a sad time, these days, for the Apologists-for-the-Warmongers.

Because this is the scheduled time for the planned Changing of the Guard. This is the planned time for the disgraced-exit of Rumsfeld and his ilk. This is when they plan to publicly admit their sins before walking away to their luxurious retirement; funded by the blood of others.

But no-one TOLD the Apologists ! No-one WARNED them ! So now they're sitting here with their backsides exposed to the chilly winds. No-one plans to reward the Rumsfeld Apologists for their loyal service to the Warmongers ! No luxurious retirement for the Apologists ! Instead, they've been left out in the cold: left to desperately peddle their nonsense in forums. Left looking like the Quarter-smarts they are; defending Rumsfeld to the end --- at the very same time Rumsfeld is publically admitting (verbally and by omission) to all his sins and clearing his desk.

So you have to feel a bit of sympathy for the Apologists-for-the-Warmongers. After all, they've been made idiots of, yet again, by the bloodthirsty Warmongers they so idolised. Boo hoo

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ray McGovern, he was a CIA analyst for 27 years.

His bio here:

faculty.schreiner.edu...

Ray’s duties at CIA included chairing National Intelligence Estimates and preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB). These, the most authoritative genres of intelligence reporting, have been the focus of press reporting on “weapons of mass destruction” in Iraq and on what the president was told before 9/11. During the mid-eighties, Ray was one of the senior analysts conducting early morning briefings of the PDB one-on-one with the Vice President, the Secretaries of State and Defense, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs.

new topics

top topics

join