It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My long awaited day of happiness is cancelled :(.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm really really angry right now. It's a good thing ATS has profanity censors. I've been waiting for this show/concert since february, and at the last second, it changed venues and they made it 21+. I'm really down now
. I was in such a good mood, and this comes along and ruins it. Great...

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Herman]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I can relate. I have been waiting a long time to see my favorite local band, and finally when I was able to go, they pulled out of that show because they were fighting amongst eachother.

I was deeply upset!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well that sucks. What concert was it? How old are you? In Canada B.C. (where I"m from) 19 is legal age.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well, this is the one time that I can truley say that I wish I live in Canada. I'm 19. It sucks so bad. He's my all time favorite singer, favorite celebrity, etc. I was so damned happy to be going to this show, and it just made up for all the other stressing stuff that's going on right now (College finals, work, etc.) I mean, at least they could have told us in advance! Word has it that they never even confirmed the place they were originally supposed to be...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A bit of an update: There was literally no word other than a myspace bulletin from horrorhigh.com that the show had switched venues. Seriously, I only found out through a misfits forum where someone had a myspace that was friends with horrorhigh. It's as if Michale Graves doesn't want people at his show.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I feel your pain. When I was in high school I scored some insane tickets to see The Smiths at Radio City Music Hall. third row center. The week before the concert one of the band members (Johnny Marr perhaps) stepped on a sting ray in Florida. The show was cancelled. They never came back to NY again.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OMG i would of punched a hole in a wall by now of i were you Miceal graves!! he rocks misfits are one of the best bands ever , fiend for life

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
OMG i would of punched a hole in a wall by now of i were you Miceal graves!! he rocks misfits are one of the best bands ever , fiend for life

Hell yeah - that's definitely what I want to do right now. Just thinking that he'll be like 15 miles from my house putting on a show, and I can't go because the drinking age is 21. UGH.

And a Sting Ray accident? At least you can get some humor out of that one!
. haha

top topics

join