It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary McKinnon has top secret info about UFO and aliens from government computer hacks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
im sure people have head about him befire, i've been following this guys case for a while too. heres a quote from an interview he just did :

The next stage of his legal battle takes place on May 10 at Bow Street Magistrates Court. But he hints that whatever happens, he has a lot more to tell.

"I can't talk about a lot of stuff that I found. It's just not the right time," he said with a smile.

the quote is from here - Link

it seems he has found something thing, and he will share it with us no matter what when the time is right...i cant wait.

read a bout him here, www.spy.org.uk...

[Mod Edit: Link format - Jak]

[edit on 6/5/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
He's a liar I think, if he knows info and is not letting it out, whats keeping the gov from putting a bullet in his head? Disclosure is his only hope of not being put away forever or killed.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i've been thinking about it and talking with my friends at school. imo, i think he knows some stuff, but i think if he decides to go public with it, he'll proberly die in a 'freak' accident before he tell us. though, imo i think he knows stuff, and i cant wait till he tells us IF he does (or dies).

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
He should then go public as any accident aftwards just add weight to his claims.

Id do it for my own safety.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
He's already hacked the government. Why not go a bit farther? If what he claims is true, I'd say it would definately be worth being a martyr and dying as long as people found out the truth. Millions of people have been wondering for generations, the time is right now. If I was him I'd spread the info to as many friends and trustworthy people as possible. Post about it on as many major websites and forums as possible simultaniously, and then there is no way that he could be silenced.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
He'll prolly be killed in a prison riot or be beatin by a mad cellmate if he goes down.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I just tried to access it. Reuters says that the story is no longer available...

Now THAT'S conspiracy!

All the other baloney I hear sometimes on this website, all this "friend of a friend" stuff can't compare to a story that's on Reuters (which is always ahead of the curve), and that was suddenly and strangely pulled off so soon!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yarium, It works. The first time I clicked the link, I got a news report in Italian. But then I noticed that there is a space before the .XML at the end of the link. Remove the space, and you'll get the article about Gary McKinnon.

I'd like to know how they claim he did $700,000 worth of damage if all he was doing was looking around.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks Yarcofin! That does clear it up!

(by the way, you first got it in Italian, eh? huh - wierd but cool!)

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
He hacked into top secret U.S. government files so I guess that they have to make it seem like he really caused damage. Being that he is a first time offender, the possible sentence is very extreme!!! This is a sign that he saw something in there that they don't want anyone to know about which is why the gov. really wants him to be tried in the states where he will have no possibility of ever seeing daylight again in his life. If he gets tried as a terrorist, he will have no contact with the outside world whatsoever!!! If he divulges any info too soon he might speed up his extradition which would not be a good thing.
My guess is that he is telling the truth and if the gov. doesn't get him, he will end up dead.

top topics

join