It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO footage from Secret KGB UFO Files

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBman
couldnt it just be another plane?

please tell me what terrestrial craft has those flight characteristics.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
W o W

Thats a cool video, and yes it does look like the pilots head movements follow the flight of the craft...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Great film. The thread name is a tad off though, as I seriously doubt this footage came from any kind of 'secret KGB' files. That's a 'hook' to get people to pay for it.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
it could be another country spying an jut happen to notice it could be seen an ducked to the clouds. but then again, it desended pretty fast to be just aircraft

it would also be good if we could dl the whole video

[edit on 1-5-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Very interseting.

I'm sure if it was fake, someone would be able to find the original source with just the plane flying.

Maybe there a website that archieves that kind of stuff?

Also, is it just me or does the UFO dissapear too soon before it goes behind the cloud?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by theBman couldnt it just be another plane? please tell me what terrestrial craft has those flight characteristics.

Like i said i'm no expert on aircraft but there doesnt appear to be anything too strange about its behavior. It's flying at the same altitude and speed as the F-16s. The only thing it does that the F-16 doesn't is dive and it's not even as if diving that quickly. If you pay attention to the shadow on the clouds below the object on its second decent it doesnt appear to be going down that steeply or quickly at all.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think its the object is too far away for this video to be considered "solid evidence". It may be another aircraft; fighter jets can definitely maneuver in that way.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've watched that in slow-mo, it's very impressive, the object definetly goes behind the Jet, plus the shadow on the cloud when object descends looks very accurate, it's very impressive, any searchers out there? please search for more info...

[edit on 5/1/2006 by iamian]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Also, is it just me or does the UFO dissapear too soon before it goes behind the cloud?

I noticed that too. Perhaps it's bad editing? It also looks as if the object is affected by the cameras movement - another sign of a fakery. Don't know though, could be real. What plane is it?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You should be looking at the shadow effect on the clouds just before the ufo descends through them.. thats the hardest technic to fake.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
All hail mighty Kazakhstan!!!!

Anyway, i'll have a search for this vid on any available archieves. I'm sure theres some other forums this can go on.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by llfrequencyll
I think its the object is too far away for this video to be considered "solid evidence". It may be another aircraft; fighter jets can definitely maneuver in that way.

After viewing that footage how can you not see its CLEARLY a disk shape. Fighter jets have wings and you can clearly see this craft has no wings ?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The B-2 or B-117 would look a lot like disk from a certain angle and from that distance.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thing is, it doesn't change pitch at all, this would have been clearly visible from this distance, also it's not suffiently far away to not make out a general shape, but since this object has very little shape, I highly doubt it's another plane.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have personally watched the DVD this clip came from. The MiG pilot was flying along side the F-16 filming the American aircraft. The UFO came as a suprise. That particular clip was top secret in the Soviet Union for a few years. It surfaced after the Soviet Union breakup.

I watched this scene in slow motion, over and over, on a 27 inch color television. The clarity was excellent and I can assure you, it was no aircraft. it was most definitely disk shaped.

What you all viewed via the download is the entire clip of that particular incident. I would recommend viewing the DVD. Its full of great stuff and is available through Netflix.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The only thing that makes me question its authenticity is what someone has already mentioned. Slowing it down a lot, it seems that the UFO does dissapear before going behind the cloud, and there is even a sort of black "smudge" that appears when the plane dissapears for a short amount of time. That's the only thing that makes me question this video, however, so it's definately one of the better ones that I have seen.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Next time please link a page thats written in english, thats one reason people couldnt find the link.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
To be honest it looks fake. I mean, even the angle of the plane. The UFO looks CGI and so does the shadow. Anyway, I seen this video before and there is a lot of made up stuff. Lots of fake vids, like the one of the supposed alien sarcophagus in Egypt discovered by KGB. In it the sarcophagus when opened releases some poison gas that kills all of the KGB officials.

I say Hoax

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
The only thing that makes me question its authenticity is what someone has already mentioned. Slowing it down a lot, it seems that the UFO does dissapear before going behind the cloud, and there is even a sort of black "smudge" that appears when the plane dissapears for a short amount of time. That's the only thing that makes me question this video, however, so it's definately one of the better ones that I have seen.

I noticed this aswell but considering the bad quality recording i would give it some space of doubt.People who have the dvd could easely spot the ufo dissapearing before entering the cloud i gues.I hope they could give us some feedback.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here's some great reviews of this documentary.
Looks like the whole things BS or manipulated/staged IMO.
Click

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join