It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ufo clip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
UFO Clip

I found this clip of an ufo on the web and i didnt see this one before here on ATS.
So i maked a thread to get your guys opninions..
Somebody can tell me what it is on the clip?

I dont know if this clip already being posted before.

I'll hope you guys can tell me what this UFO thing is in that clip or if its a totally hoax.

Already thanx guys/nd girls

Another ufo clip
I found this one to on the web its looks terrible scared to me !
What do you guys think!?

[edit on 30-4-2006 by 1337nessCas]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
1st one looks like the typical videos you see out there... the 2nd one looks fake to me. I will have to download these videos and analyze each one before making an opinion.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
thats sound nice if you can do that for me .. caus i dont know if this clips are debunked here before.. so you can do that

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The last one looks to good to be true, #in hell thats some scary ass #!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It really does dude!
Men i lost 250 ATS points when i buyd something that i didnt get !
what a mess dude

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I hope you guys can tell me of the Clips are for real? or just hoaxed

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Through my eyes, they seem fake, both of them. I studied it a ilittle, and by the one when the UFO came really really CLOSE. I studied it and i think it is computer animated.
And the other one... pretty unclear. its all balck and stuff
I dont know about the first one, but the one that almost crashed is a fake i think..
Good luck dude

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i agree. the first just looks...to clean and shiny. the last one is fake imo too.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thnx for you opinion

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tegro
i agree. the first just looks...to clean and shiny. the last one is fake imo too.

Yes indeed, But i'm not so sure about the last one. does SEEM fake.. i mean, its really bad quality..

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You're welcome Cas

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
1a. looks like the one from the sci-fi commercial/promotion.
1b.Man, u can tell it's fake. In that weather how would it be so shinny?

2a. fake 3d model.
2b.scary # when the noise was made!

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Rappa Z]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
First One: New one I haven't seen, but appears faked. Reflection doesn't add up, and it just doesn't seem to act as the run-of-the-mill UFO.

2nd One: Already seen ths one, and think its a fake. Allow me to quote myself:

Press pause just at the 6-7 second mark(or if you just have a quick eye), and you see some kind of black pole coming out the top of the saucer. I have a few reasons to believe it's fake.

First, I think it was really either a toy filmed, then redone with CGI, or the pole was just some sort of error when making the CGI.

Second, it makes a very unatural wobble right when it passes over, though it was cruising just perfectly until it dipped, turned and lowered (just like some toy on a string would do).

Why didn't they start to run or have any reaction when it came forward(though this may just be because they were scared sh*tless)?

Just because there was a light underneath doesn't necessarily it produced heat, but by the chance that it does, and by the looks of it, it would've fried the guy (and the 'kids' I heard in the background).

Why did it look so clear and... 'real' only when it was within 40 feet or so? Shouldn't the detail increased gradually as it closed in(then again, it's possible the camera couldn't register the detail from so far, but it just seemed to me it went from regular UFO video to War Of The Worlds in the split second it turned)?

That static/whatever that blasted right as it went over scared the sh*t out of me, as I had the volume up all the way. Shouldn't there have been a least a hint of the sound from farther away(and again, it's possible the camera microphone couldn't pic it up until right there, but the sound was just too loud for me to believe that)?

Why didn't the guy turn around and try to get as much as possibe? Either it's cause the UFO's actual pilot holding the toy up was behind him, or something more... UFO-y. Like it shut down the camera as it passed over (as it characteristic with most UFO-over-electronic encounters), or the guy was too scared. Still, if he had the balls to keep filming when it was heading straight for him, you'd think he'd have the nerve to turn around, when being right under it didn't harm him.

Aren't UFOs supposed to be silent/near-silent/make a humming noise, not a jet engine noise? Though it's possible I'm mistaking static from an overpassing interplanetary vehicle for a sound-distroted, chopped, low-flying jet noise.

The cockpit of the saucer seemed to pitch-black to be real, to me.

While it seemed to me the lighting and everything was accurate, when the fly-over happened, the reflectivity of the UFO appeared to change drastically from when it was filmed from afar (and I don't mean it was because of it's position to the sun either).

Sorry if someone's already said this, I just typed it up right after I saw it while it was fresh in my mind. And don't get me wrong, I'm anything but a non-believer/debunker, but I just thought I might as well point out my conjecture seeing as everyone thinks it's so real-looking (which it is;it scared the crap out of me the first time). Very, very good video though, if only those things pointed out above weren't so... there.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
The last one looks to good to be true, #in hell thats some scary ass #!

Well they are all too good to be true or to bad to be true, as long as they are not true it seams

It's astounding to me that people who seams to have researched this topic of earth having visitors, still are in doubt, still arguing back and forth. Check out David Sereda, Disclosure Project and yes check out Billy Meier.

I don't tell others what to believe, but in from what I have discovered there's no doubt that we are being visited. The next question I've long ago moved on to are like: why the secrecy, what's the agenda etc.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Of course if I had shot any of the number of purported UFO video clips posted here on ATS, I would upload them on Google and walk away. No need to provide copies of the video to news organizations or objective advocacy groups.

So .... as people get more experienced with their software, the end results will get better.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I can't find a way of capturing video from that site so i can take a closer look, if someone can tell me how i would be grateful.

the first just doesn't look right, i couldnt get a really close look but it's to shiny fo the weather. At first i thought it was a shooting star as it was so bright and then someone manipulated it. now i just think it was a totally made up thing.

The second one is fake, if you think something like that was real then the media would be all over it. It's a fake sorry.

Sigh, i'm still looking for that good piece of evidence that proves everything beyond a doubt. A good video of a structured craft doesn't prove aliens though.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Funny on the second video how the sound was effected by interference when the UFO flew over but the picture wasnt at all

All the same they were fun to watch

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
When an object of that size comes flying in your direction it is somewhat normal that the sound was scrambled.Just imagine the ammount of air that is replaced in his direction.But then again the timing is way off, the interference begins to early for that to happen.
Maybe theres another reason for this interference but i doubt it.

The guy probably stopped filming after this because he might got knocked to the ground and his cam probably broke at that point.But thats just assuming of what could have happened for him to stop filming.
Still to many elements in it that make me believe its a fake.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
the first vid is new for me but I have seen the second one before a few times and it has been around for awhile.

The first video looks legit to me but without ability to do close up stills it is difficult to tell. The second video is either much better than usual or a fake and I'm still not sure which it is without knowing more about the origin of it.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The one its fake to me..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join