It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iran defies the un and buys missles!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
get ready for this... are you ready?
iran has just recently began receiving its first batch of surface to surface missles as of april 29/06, that put some european countries in firing range! not only that,

"The International Atomic Energy Agency, the U.N. nuclear monitor, confirmed the Iranians successfully produced enriched uranium and had defied the Friday Security Council deadline to freeze the process." and iran knew how scince april this year.

one of the missles is a BM25 - liguid fuel ballistic missle 12m long 1.5m wide with up to 1 ton of punch.

bush tells us he was not discouraged by irans vow to continue global pressure, and while he has refused to rule out military action on iran he emphazised the persuit of diplomatic efforts.

i think diplomacy is not enough for iran or iraq... diplomacy is like negotiating with terrorists and bush is supposed to be against that... this is turning out to be alot like the cuban missle crisis and i dont like the looks of it one bit.

whats your say on this?

[edit on 30-4-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
My say on this is, it's old news...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
And this has WHAT to do with Iran buying nukes?

Enriching uranium is not a nuke.
A missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead is not a nuke.

Where exactly does it say that Iran bought nukes?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Iran will be destroyed as planned and thats that there should be no "IRAN WILL BE BOMBED 12/12/06 thats a waste of a topic learn and watch and be ready for the war ahead and support America and her allies cuss if u don't America will fall

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Holy misleading title, Batman!

Seriously, there are a ton of threads on Iran....most of this has already been discussed at length

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And this has WHAT to do with Iran buying nukes?

Enriching uranium is not a nuke.
A missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead is not a nuke.

Where exactly does it say that Iran bought nukes?

um well a terrorist country has nukes and thats not good i would think and i thought i would remind some people they have enriched uranium before incase they did not read it yet....

are you telling me everybody knows iran bought nukes?! the news only came to be
april 29/06! what date did you find out they bought nukes?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Don't think they have bought nukes. Your articles says they bought missiles. Just because they can enrich uranium doesn't mean they have nukes.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
um well a terrorist country has nukes and thats not good i would think and i thought i would remind some people they have enriched uranium before incase they did not read it yet.... are you telling me everybody knows iran bought nukes?!

The problem is that there is no tangible proof either ‘for’ or ‘against’ Iran’s possible nuclear weapons program and definitely zero public knowledge of Iran purchasing nuclear weapons. Nuclear capable weapons, yes…but a ‘nuclear capable’ weapon is a broad lable.

the news only came to be
april 29/06! what date did you find out they bought nukes?

Here is a link to a thread started on April 27, 2006:

Thread Link

mg

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Clearly wsph,

It is an important topic.
Clear evidence of this is in the many threads here at ATS on this very subject.

Personally, my biggest problem with your thread is you (probably unknowingly) have misinformation as your title.

Now personally I HAVE read topics on the issue of Iran buying small nukes from Russia right after the fall of the USSR.

The content of YOUR post is showing they have missles, traing tech, and the ability to enrich uranium-all key ingrediants in making a nuclear offence missle.

However, you have presented NO evidence that Iran actually purchased nuclear weapons from any country.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
golly gosh what a misleading title

a boy scout built a nuclear reactor in his garden shed.

doesn`t mean squat.

you NEED enriched uranium for fuel a nuclear reactor - the `dug out of the ground` rock won`t work

um well a terrorist country has nukes and thats not good i would think and i thought i would remind some people they have enriched uranium before incase they did not read it yet....

read the above will you - a nuclear reactor requires teh use of enriched uranium to fuel it.

if they had a fast breeder then it can only be used for bombs

but hey ho they don`t.

And some people would say that the USA having nukes is bad - as a terrorist nation they threaten everyone.

but as i say , some people say that , and it isn`t my view.

[edit on 30/4/06 by Harlequin]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ok, ok, sorry for the misleading title had it changed, but you do see why im a little on edge dont you??? irans missles are capable of travelling 2,500km at the farthest from iran! that means isreal is in range and if isreal is in range... who is gonna stop irans crazies from using them against isreal?!!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

irans missles are capable of travelling 2,500km at the farthest from iran! that means isreal is in range and if isreal is in range... who is gonna stop irans crazies from using them against isreal?!!

who`s gonna stop the crazies in Israel from using there illegal nukes against Iran?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

ok, ok, sorry for the misleading title had it changed, but you do see why im a little on edge dont you??? irans missles are capable of travelling 2,500km at the farthest from iran! that means isreal is in range and if isreal is in range... who is gonna stop irans crazies from using them against isreal?!!

you do know Iran has had the capibility to strike Israel for decades
with chemical and bio weapons (so Iran just aquiring this missile know means jack all)

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
with chemical and bio weapons (so Iran just aquiring this missile know means jack all)

ok then tell my WHY would they even need missles at all if they claim their nuclear program is for PEACEFULL puproses??? i dont believe a word that comes from iran or iraq anymore all lies...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
LOL

they feel threatened by ISRAEL who have allready bombed them ILLEGALY once before.

and missiles can carry other warheads than nuclear you know.

and Iraq - you know the USA is there don`t you??

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Don't you see, all this BS is a result of Your POTUS beating his chest sounding all theatnin' and stuff.
Who is threatening Iran? Who is threatening Israel because they can't reach US soil?
Israel is important to US interests, so they threaten them.

If GWB would just shut his dang mouth and minded his/their own dang business, all this crud will cool off.

It takes 2 to tango.

See wsph, there is 2 sides to every story, stop looking at just one side, and try to understand from that perspective, it's an amazing revelation!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

ok then tell my WHY would they even need missles at all if they claim their nuclear program is for PEACEFULL puproses??? i dont believe a word that comes from iran or iraq anymore all lies...

Why does any country need missiles (Almost every country does)? For defence mostly. If they didn't have missiles, the country of Iran wouldn't exist now. Same goes for a lot of countris. Even Canada has missiles for cripes sake.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is what they do. leak the info, deny the leaked info, than they change the story a couple times, than they go on with thier plan. The US has been planing everything that has happened so far. It's the NWO's plan to take over the world they are trying to fulfill the prophecies to cause the religions of the world to cramble, the true belivers of the religions are one the most dangerous peopled to the NWO. becuase they have the heart to fight. so they need to take out the belief system and caonfuse the good people of the world.

Iran is going to attack Israel either beacuse of a US attack or before to cause the US to attack. That will let Israel wipe out Palestine and take back Jerusalem, and rebuild their temples.

Meanwhile around 2009-2010. Pope Benedict XVI will be deposed and or killed they'll say he's evil that he did something wrong, and maybe even that he is the anti-christ

(but he's not, he looks to creepy and evil to really be evil). lol but he plays his part in the play very well. this needs to happen so the next pope can grab more power and start the massive changes in the church.

The next pope will use a different name than the last popes since the 1700's, most likely Peter or the same name in a differnet language. This next Pope is one of the anti-christs. Shortly after a world war will break out.

""""THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD""""
Don't get me wrong here alot of people will die but this is not the end it is only the begining of the New World Order. and if people wakeup now and get ready we can fight them and take back our world in our lifetime.

power to the people but only if "the people" are all people.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.upi.com...

Here's an article that would have fit with your first title. Although 'unsubstantiated.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilGoat
This is what they do. leak the info, deny the leaked info, than they change the story a couple times, than they go on with thier plan. The US has been planing everything that has happened so far. It's the NWO's plan to take over the world they are trying to fulfill the prophecies to cause the religions of the world to cramble, the true belivers of the religions are one the most dangerous peopled to the NWO. becuase they have the heart to fight. so they need to take out the belief system and caonfuse the good people of the world.

Iran is going to attack Israel either beacuse of a US attack or before to cause the US to attack. That will let Israel wipe out Palestine and take back Jerusalem, and rebuild their temples.

Meanwhile around 2009-2010. Pope Benedict XVI will be deposed and or killed they'll say he's evil that he did something wrong, and maybe even that he is the anti-christ

(but he's not, he looks to creepy and evil to really be evil). lol but he plays his part in the play very well. this needs to happen so the next pope can grab more power and start the massive changes in the church.

The next pope will use a different name than the last popes since the 1700's, most likely Peter or the same name in a differnet language. This next Pope is one of the anti-christs. Shortly after a world war will break out.

""""THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD""""
Don't get me wrong here alot of people will die but this is not the end it is only the begining of the New World Order. and if people wakeup now and get ready we can fight them and take back our world in our lifetime.

power to the people but only if "the people" are all people.

I dont buy your story, the vatican is a very powerful institution behind the screens as they have enourmous amounts of money, also alot of stock in americas industrial and miltairy complex.
Its not religion in general, its the religion of countries that have strategic importance for the US/NWO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join