It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iran defies the un and buys missles!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight
I dont buy your story, the vatican is a very powerful institution behind the screens as they have enourmous amounts of money, also alot of stock in americas industrial and miltairy complex.
Its not religion in general, its the religion of countries that have strategic importance for the US/NWO.

not the religion, the belivers of the religion, they need to cause mass confusion and disorder. Yes the Vatican is a very powerful institution, they were taken over by the NWO a long time ago. it's the 1 billion catholics that aren't on the same page that they worry about not to mention the other secs that follow the bible. They need to fulfill the prophecies in the bible make them think it's the end times than pull the rug from under them and tell them everything they've belived in and followed was a lie.

[edit: shortened quote]
Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This post has been done...Twice.

Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

And of course, now yours.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Here:

and here:

ok im sorry, i forgot to read every single thread on ats to make sure myne is not the same as theirs, either way, different views are being discussed on every thread, so their not quite the same threads.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Someone compares this to the Cuban Missile Crisis?? Am I the only one that does not feel as though a crisis is occuring in the first place? I'm fine, you're fine, we're on here posting about this. We're alive, our chances of dying at this second are just as good as it was two or three days ago. This has been so overly threaded on this forum that I don't think I am going to respond to any new ones on the same subject and I'm almost aggravated with myself for responding to this one. It was a misleading subject. There is no proof that Iran has bought nukes that I know of. People accuse the administration of all these lies that they perpetrate (whether this is true or not is NOT the issue), and yet we are going to post threads that are misleading and without any factual proof?

Not cute.

[edit on 5/3/06 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

if they had a fast breeder then it can only be used for bombs

but hey ho they don`t.

[edit on 30/4/06 by Harlequin]

Fast breeder reactors don't necessarily mean fuel for N weapons..

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Why does any country need missiles (Almost every country does)? For defence mostly. If they didn't have missiles, the country of Iran wouldn't exist now. Same goes for a lot of countris. Even Canada has missiles for cripes sake.

Not that I'm picking sides here but ballistic missiles are NOT defensive weapons.
Nukes 'can' be considered as a deterrent to invasion, but not ballistic missiles.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Here:

and here:

whats the deal here are you pretending to be a moderator or something?????

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
First, why no link to your source?

Second, Iran only enriched a tiny amount of Uranium to 4% which is way below the 90% required for a weapon.

Third, the source is the Israelies who have the greatest motive to lie, and there has been no confirmation from anyone else.

Iran has received a first shipment of missiles from North Korea that are capable of reaching Europe, Israel's military intelligence chief was quoted on Thursday as saying.

More at source.

In the future PLEASE give a link to where you get your info from, and put it inside external source tags.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If Iran is not building nuclear weapons or does not see themselves as doing so, then why buy weapon delivery systems that are capable of being equipped with nuclear warheads? This particular missile system was designed by the North Koreans in the early stages of their nuclear weapons program to deliver nuclear warhaeds, now strangely enough, Iran has bought some. Yeah..okie dokie..keep with that line of rhetoric called "peaceful intent."

At any rate, this is not the first time Iran has bought weapon delivery systems (ie: missiles, cruise missiles, etc.) that can be easily equipped and primed with nuclear warheads.

seekerof

top topics

<< 1   >>

join