It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, North Korea, terrorism. World War-3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Iran is procceeding with its nuclear weapons program.
North Korea is planning on developing nukes
War on terror is waging on 3 battle fronts (Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq)
What's next? WW-3?
Is WW-3 on the horizon?
Is war with North Korea and Iran inevitable?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I heard that the CIA was mapping out China for some reason..that of course they wouldn't tell us or actually i'm not even supposed to know?
Heard about a Technological Warfare with China not military..or it could just be rumors or disinfo from CIA friend of a friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I think recent history of full of close encounters. I highly doubt any of todays "potential" conflicts will lead to World War III for the simple fact that there is too much to lose, and I personally believe that the majority of the World's leaders are sane minded and intelligent enough to strategically deal with these issues without causing too much disruption to the World's ecomony.

On the other hand, if the conspiracy theorists are correct with the NWO, then we are in for a ruth ride and have yet to see the worst of events. In this case, it's highly likely we will see another MAJOR World War involving the mass destruction of a majority of the World's population. I guess it would be much easier to manage a small number of people, compared to 6 billion - but would there be anything worth managing, and what are the prospects of the remaining World's population of catching back up to where we left off before any major World War?

Something to ponder over.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
personally the "war on terror" is a dead issue its not going anyware, its been around since the dawn of man. you can't win it, you can just only try 2 do your best to contain as much as possible here and there.

could a terrorist act lead 2 WW3? nothings 4 certain, maybe but very doubtful
IRAN will get sanction 2 death and build their bomb and the NORTH well i have no idea

the only scenario that has the potential to lead 2 a "major conflict" is the one between CHINA and the US over TAIWAN

reasons
CHINA has may no secrets about wanting 2 reunite that small island off it's coast to the mainland 4 quite sometime.

as CHINA expands it's economy and might grows

US war planners have hinted and rumored that sometime around 2025 CHINA would have the "all out" capability 2 challenge the US and stage an attack and launch an invasion against it's island neighbor in "?"

the "?" is
is TAIWAN really worth the US growing 2 war 4? because neither CHINA or the US(more so) can't afford 2 go war without "drastic major consequences"!

now here's were it gets really good and how this conflict could spread

there no secret about the bad blood between CHINA and JAPAN
JAPAN has publicly come out and stated that they would come 2 the aid of TAIWAN if attack
JAPAN has also hinted that they would start their own nuclear weapons program 2 counter CHINA's
SOUTH KEORA because of its alliance would no doubt enter, on the side of the US and JAPAN

and of course lets not forget about our nuclear armed NORTHERN COMRADES(NORTH KOERA a close friend of CHINA) who would view the SOUTH's and JAPAN's involvement a cause 2 arms

so there you have your major conflict now what do you need 2 make a WW

your "?" wildcards

what role, side or stance would RUSSIA, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, and EU take in this matter is what would be missing 2 make it a WW3

so folks grab lawn chair because this could turn into a very good show! only time will tell

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
North Korea is planning on developing nukes
What's next? WW-3?
Is WW-3 on the horizon?

OYE!!!
You forgot Kashmir!!
Srilanka..Nepal...
The Kashmir problem is as old as the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan..

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAWNMOWERMAN

Whoooo nice fireworks!!

all in all though, i think WW3 is unlikey, (for the same reason the cold war never kicked off)!!

'nuclear weapons' - nations have them SO THEY DON'T HAVETO USE THEM

if WW3 ever did happen though, i have a feeling the middle-east won't be the cause of it - it would most likely be between (China/US), the key factor (and the outcome of the war) is who's side would russia be on!!

[edit on 29-4-2006 by st3ve_o]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

And its secret underground nuclear weapons program.

North Korea is planning on developing nukes.

North Korea already has nuclear weapons.

Its waging in more places and Sudan is one of them. The Sudan situation is very representative of the Bosnian siutation.

What's next? WW-3?
Is WW-3 on the horizon?

I do not own a crystal ball, sorry.

"Inevitable" implies something that cannot be changed or incapable of being avoided or prevented.
"Inevitable" is relative. Virtually nothing is "inevitable," except perhaps that we are all born and we all will 'inevitably' die, the ebb and flow of the tides, etc., etc.

seekerof

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You are right, lawnmowerman, the war on terrorism will never end.
I also agree with you that China could be another reason leading to possible war.

I don't really know for sure if there will be another big war but I would appreciate hearing all ya'll opinions.

PS: hey Seekerof, I only mentioned the most important terror battlefronts, and I'm sure there are others (like Israel-Palestine) But I mentioned the hottest conflicts. And I'm sure there will be new, hotter conflicts in the future.

Oh Korea already has some nukes? Thanks for the update.

And sorry about my using the word inevitable. I just saw it being used about the war on Iraq, so I thought it was appropriate to use that word here, (I don't know every word in English and its meaning).

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
St3ve_0, you are right, Russia will be the difference in the outcome of a war if it does happen. And I didn't neccessarily say the middle east will cause the war, I used only question marks to end all my sentences.

new topics

top topics

join