It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about the Rosicrucians & Golden Dawn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lloyd_Bonafide

i am a representative of the golden dawn.
what is it that you would like to know?
l.x.l.x.l.l.h.23

[email protected]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Apparently you can initiate yourself in the GD by playing Enochian Chess. Is this true? And which version of the GD would that be? (Although I doubt any organized group would advocate self-initiation.)

Theoretically, Enochian Chess is supposed to be a secret of the 5°=6° Grade of the Golden Dawn. In other words, one was already supoosed to be an initiated Adeptus Minor before learning about it.

There are a couple of different organizations claiming to be the Golden Dawn today. Perhaps the closest to the real thing is the Ciceros' Florida organization. They derive from Regardie.

On a personal note, I'm a member of Builders of the Adytum, which was founded by Dr. Paul Foster Case as the successor of the Alpha et Omega Temple of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Other spinoffs include Crowley's A.'.A.'. and Dion Fortune's Society of the Inner Light.

Hey Masonic, I've just joined BOTA online. I found out about them from one of your posts last year, I think.. anyways, just wanted to say thanks, as I'd not heard of them before seeing your mention. I'm really looking forward to receiving my first set of materials..

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ok these organizations look pretty good

but i feel like its a sellout, that they just want you to join for the money, i mean theres no real test to see if you're fit enough to join or anything, i feel like its just any other business - money money money

i wonder if there are any societies similar to this that aren't about the money, that i could get an application to join

i would also need one that accepted 18 years of age instead of 21

[edit on 18-9-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Congrats dragon, the stuff is interesting to say the least!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
ok these organizations look pretty good

but i feel like its a sellout, that they just want you to join for the money, i mean theres no real test to see if you're fit enough to join or anything, i feel like its just any other business - money money money

Most of them are non-profit religious organizations. But *all* of them have to pay the bills.

The BOTA (and most others these days) operate under the occult assumption that, when the student is ready the teacher will appear. In other words, those who actually go to the trouble of applying already have a cosmic destiny.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i feel like i have this destiny im just too young still, but the point of them being non profit organizations is good, thanks for bringing it up.

ive wanted to become a freemason for a while now but im still 17 and coincidentally i become 21 on 2012.

btw do you know if the Rosicrucian AMORC are non profit?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
reply to post by dragonseeker

Congrats dragon, the stuff is interesting to say the least!

yeah, from what's on the website, it seems like it would be..anyways, I'll let you know how it goes..this seems to be right up my alley, spirituality-wise

[edit on 19-9-2008 by dragonseeker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join