It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 shot down...pilot named...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
A timeline, unit designation, and pilot name are provided to support the claim that Flight 93 was intentionally shot down.

www.letsroll911.org
"At precisely 0938 hours, an alarm was sounded at Langely Air Force Base, and those whom were on call, drinking coffee, were scrambled. Thus the 119th Fighter Wing was off for an intercept.

They, the Happy Hooligans, a unit of 3 F-16 aircraft, were ordered to head toward Pennsylvania. At 0957 they spotted their target; After confirmation orders were received, A one Major **** ****** fired two sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid flight at precisely 0958;

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The original article has a name in the text. I felt more comfortable obscuring the name until more evidence could be discovered to support the allegation.

The large debris field and remains of the aircraft have lead many to consider the possibility that Flight 93 was intentionally shot down to prevent it from reaching its possible target.

Can anyone build on this and provide some more input?

Related News Links:
msnbc.msn.com

www.post-gazette.com
www.mirror.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Does anyone have pictures of the flight 93 crash? Do any exist?
Was Flight 93 targeted for WTC 7?

[edit on 28-4-2006 by NotClever]

[edit on 4-28-2006 by Djarums]

CX

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Is there any way of finding out if this guy did receive an honour as stated?

Would'nt this have been in the news by now or at least had some response from the WH if something this big had reared it's head?

CX.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How is it possible that the plane was destroyed midflight as the article claims? There is a large crater in shanksville PA that proves otherwise. This crater had indents in the ground from where the wings plowed into the earth going 400 miles an hour, along with pieces of the plane (flight recorder, etc) buried feet below the topsoil.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't know if it true or not, but I posted this artical some time ago.
I think Val was looking into it as well, but I'm not sure.

Flight 93 Shot Down by the Happy Hooligans, Major Rick Gibney did as he was ordered and did nothing criminal. He was merely following orders
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The F-16 Vipers Pilots Association
www.f16viper.org...
F-16 Viper Association Pictures
www.f16viper.org...

[edit on 28/4/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is disinformation, plain and simple. Someone was shot down but it wasn't Flight 93.

911physics.co.nr... has a great article on Flight 93.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
mods, please kill this thread so the original thread is not stepped on.

My apologies, I misread a date and did a horrible job checking on the existence of an earlier thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
heck we all do it,

I have the thought that flight 93 was supposed to hit building 7 that day. Building 7 was said to be the control center so it had to come down with or without the plane. just a thought,, Who ever was incontrol of that craft must have relized that they did not have or where loosing control. So it was shot down.

[edit on 29/4/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

sauron
hi from the uk
i think there may be something ti what you say about flight 93 in relatin to building 7
ie that
flight 93 was supposed to hit building 7
are we the only 2 people in the world that think about this ?
_javascript:icon('
')
douglas
www.meetup.com...

top topics

join