It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.E.S.A.R.A High priority Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Does anybody have more information about N.E.S.A.R.A?

I recieved a e-mail today from somebody I'm in a newgroup with and is something I never heard before. Here is the text:

High priority alert!

Some bible believing Christian know this already, some don't.

There is a deception going on here that is of a grand scale, some will scoff, some will take it as it should be taken, which is very serious.

There is a deception coming that will deceive many, many people.

There is a project called ( N.E.S.A.R.A ) this project claims that our government will soon be overthrown by aliens.

Laugh now, but they are deadly serious, they believe that they are our creators, and they are going to return and take control of this planet.

I believe we have been going through a conditioning process, we are being conditioned to expect to make supernatural contact, but not with God, with aliens.

Look at Roswell splashed across the headlines, U.F.O crashed!

Then they take it back and say well actually it was just a weather balloon.

Witnesses we laughed at, and discredited, now look at the difference.

Generals, police officers, teachers, very respected people are witnessing these things, and when Mexico's air force chased several U.F.O's do you remember how the media re-acted? Completely different then they did back in the 50's.

We are also being conditioned in the media through Movies like Contact, Mission to Mars, War of the Worlds, E.T, The Arrival, Fire from the sky, Close encounters of the third kind, and T.V as well like Stargate SG-1, Invasion, all the U.F.O documentaries, and on, and on.

Where is this going?
I will first tell you what they really are, and I will post scripture to tell you what's coming.

These are not aliens from another planet, to help us make the next leap in our evolution called the golden age.

They are nothing more then devil's and demons, where did they come from?

A devil is a fallen angel, when satan fell he took 1/3 of the angels with him.

When satan deceived adam, and eve in the garden, God made His first prophecy.

Genesis 3:14-15

3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Satan knew Jesus was going to be sent to be mankinds savoir, so his plan was to try and thwart God's plan of redemption by corrupting the bloodline of mankind.

How? He sent his angels to mate with the women of the earth, thus producing giants.

Genesis 6:1-2

6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Sons of God refer to angels.

Genesis 6:4

6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown

Now God chose Noah because Noah and his family still had a pure bloodline.

Genesis 6:9

6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God

After the deluge the giants came back, satan tried it again, and since God made a covenant with mankind never to destroy them with a flood again represented with a rainbow.

He chose King David, and Joshua to destroy them in battle.

Now jumping forward, I believe the fallen ones and their offspring are back, but not as giants, now the deception is coming in the form of aliens.

Same devils, and demons, just packaged differently.

Please take my post, and the scriptures, and read the post from their group, and use your own desernment.

I'm not saying you have to believe what I'm telling you, I'm saying watch, and be ready.

2nd Thessalonians 2:2-12

2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And at the end of it was a message from a telepathic communication:

Relay - Relay - Relay... by Spirit Eagle

Ghondor and St. Germain

Trust Little One; that is the message at this time! This is Ghondor, your Pleiadian friend! Trust, in your personal lives and in your broader lives. We, of the Galactic Federation of Light know your impatience to commence the New Golden Age of Light. Just know that we await the coming Changes on your Dear Mother Earth as expectantly as you do! The Ages of Darkness are at an end.

Can you feel it in your hearts? Can you feel it in your expectations? Does your heart skip a beat at the unexpected song of a bird? Do you feel suddenly happy? Your Souls KNOW that this is the end of the long, dark night of your journey back to Creator. Someone else wishes a word with you. I will say, Good Night my Dear Friend!

Yes, this is St. Germaine. This is the time of the Goddess Supreme! This is the time of the balancing of all Creation on Earth. We have been with you and watched the progress in your journey down the paths of your lives. You have been brave and you continue in your bravery even now when you have been feeling as if you are hanging on by your nails! You are Masters and are beginning to Remember that you have had that power all along.

It is time for Action! Those of you who live in the States, know that it is Time to Take Back Your Country! And by doing so, you will Take Back Your World! There is magic afoot that will help you in this Grand Endeavor. With each action the momentum will build until all will look up and see The Light around them and in their hearts.

There are many who are in positions to bring the Light to the Halls of governements and they are beloved by us and protected by us as you all are! If you could see the Light that eminates from you and that has covered the Earth so that she is a glowing, pulsating grand Being your hearts would sing! She is ready for change and so are you!

Remember that you all came here at this time as Revolutionaries of Light. You came to help Birth the New Earth, New Forms of Government, and New Relationships with each other as the sisters and brothers that you are! YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS! DON'T BE TIMID! This is your time to shine! Just......REMEMBER! We will talk again!

Telepathic Communication by Spirit Eagle

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I've run a search on N.E.S.A.R.A and I found alot of stuff but at this point I want to know more from the members here and share opinions about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The "NESARA Madness" began on the Yahoo group for "Dove of Oneness" in early 2001, was covered extensively on Rumormillnews.com, and faded into the background for a while.

Here's some background:
www.quatloos.com...

NESARA is a proposed legislation for monetary system reform:
nesara.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thnx SkeptikOverlord. Actually I already checked those two websites and smth more from Shery Shriner. What got my attention was this: What is N.E.S.A.R.A? An excuse to plunder and pillage America under the false pretense of peace and prosperity and a return to constitutional law.
And especialy this paragraph: Our first official publicized contact with Space Aliens will involve a treaty that implements NESARA here in America. This will be enforced on the entire world as well. These aliens will not look like little green men. They are Anuk, tall, angelic humanoid creatures coming as Ascended Masters, Space ship Commanders, Messiahs, those who have reached Godhood, angels etc...Maitreya is part of this clan.

These Anuk are fallen angels, kicked out of heaven with Lucifer when he rebelled against the Most High God. There is nothing new about NESARA. It is the same program Lucifer implemented as a high ranking cherub before he rebelled against the Most High God.

In Revelation chapter 13 the Bible describes the second beast, the False Prophet, who will enforce a worldwide economic program. NESARA fulfills this prophecy.

That's the reason I wanted to know more from the members here. I mean is a scam, hoax or there is something in it?

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Telos]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think that part of the bill is that when they restructure the economy, the gov't will pay the credit card companies $350 for evey credit card that they have out, and well, the debt will be forgiven. have you noticed just how many credit card offers you are getting? ever checked them out. I have some, maybe it's that I have lousy credit but most won't go above that $350 in credit....
if you consider the behavior of the credit companies, well, maybe there's something to it...if americans are carrying 3 or 4 credit cards each with a credit limit of $350, it seems like a winner for the credit cards if something like this was to happen, they'd be getting $350 back on them, but well, they wouldn't be worth more than that to them.

I've read some of what the "aliens" are saying, and well, if the bill was real, and about to come into play, this would be pretty good disinformation to kind of muddy up the waters some, so the people wouldn't look at the bill too closely.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by dawnstar]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Thnx SkeptikOverlord. Actually I already checked those two websites and smth more from Shery Shriner.

I have read sherry Shriner's websites (She has several) and find many of her theories flawed. She tells a good story, but has no real facts. Since most of her "revelations" supposedly come from divine inspiration, I asked God about her and He said she was wrong.

new topics

top topics

join