It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im just curious, do these aliens send there cheapest and most beat up ships

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
to visit us. Cause most of these ships look like the've been put thru the ringer. When i do see a Ship in the sky one day, i want it to be flawless, and look like it wasn't created here.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Keep a bottle of car wax handy, and pave the way for Interspecies diplomacy by waxing their saucer. No charge.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
to visit us. Cause most of these ships look like the've been put thru the ringer. When i do see a Ship in the sky one day, i want it to be flawless, and look like it wasn't created here.

Some of those ships are several hundred years old. You should look so good.

Actually, the ships you see or are photographed are generally not the most highly-advanced. The more advanced ships you can't see at all. You can even walk right through them without knowing they're there.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daneel Olivaw

Some of those ships are several hundred years old. You should look so good.

Actually, the ships you see or are photographed are generally not the most highly-advanced. The more advanced ships you can't see at all. You can even walk right through them without knowing they're there.

How do you know this? (for the umpteenth time......)

Please, on this and other threads, share how you know all this wonderful stuff about the Aliens.....

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is the second thread I have seen you in hinting that you are an alien....or at least not one of "us"

Would you care to explain a little more in-depth?

ATS does not take kindly to hoaxers so I would realy like to give you a chance to explain.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Amuk]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
How do you know this? (for the umpteenth time......)
Please, on this and other threads, share how you know all this wonderful stuff about the Aliens.....

I admit I'm not a technician, but I'm a naturally curious person, and I've picked up a little bit of information here and there. But if it makes you feel better, let's just say I have as much of an imagination as I wish I had. Nothing to get all wound up about.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
This is the second thread I have seen you in hinting that you seem to be hinting that you are an alien....or at least not one of "us"

Would you care to explain a little more in-depth?

Oh, I'm not alien in any way that I think you're implying. I'm just a regular person, living in America. Just an ordinary guy like anybody you'd see on the street.

ATS does not take kindly to hoaxers so I would realy like to give you a chance to explain.

Good idea. Wouldn't want anyone spreading around a lot of nonsense, would you? So let's just say I'm offering my opinions to questions asked. After all, that's what most people are doing here, isn't it? Offering opinions? Would you like me to preface my posts with that particular caveat, or is it implied? Whatever you prefer.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well the one I saw up close was flawless - a perfect metalic oval craft. It was pimpin the bling.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daneel Olivaw
So let's just say I'm offering my opinions to questions asked. After all, that's what most people are doing here, isn't it?

Thanks, thats all I needed to know. Phrases like "your periodic tables" indicated that you werent one of "us". I just wanted to know if it was your intent to lead people to believe you were an Alien.......or just a mistaken phrase.

Welcome BACK to ATS

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Cause most of these ships look like the've been put thru the ringer.

The ones we see have got to be piloted by intergalactic teenage student drivers, 'cause they sure can't drive those things worth a flip.

They almost collide wiith airliners, they DO collide with little-bitty private planes, they crash the stupid things on big, flat pieces of empty desert.

So we get the intergalactic equivilant of Grandma's old beat-up Taurus wagon: you know, the one you let the kids drive until they can afford to buy their own insurance.

(I bet the garage doors of the mothership are absolutly beat to pieces
)

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Zeta-Reticuli Hillbillies have been "moving to Beverly, Hills that is". The flying humanoids are Grandma....got loose and drifted away in her own anti-grav field.

Edited to add: I got it Daneel.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And let's not forget that Billy Meier was able to snap photos of the alien beamships doing battle with the Swiss fauna.
It seems that in Switzerland the trees don't show up on ET radar. Could be the bank vaults full of money causing interference.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i mean im sure lots of those are fakes (duhhh) but other than the deep black ships that i have seen, most look like there from the 70's, i guess im expecting to crap my pants when i see a real one. maybe it takes that long to get here, that its outdated by then.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've always wondered how these spaceships crash w/ debris strewn all about, yet the gathered material is indestructible and cannot be cut or drilled by any human technology.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You want to see old school trash? check out this joke.

www.billymeier.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBman

Dude those are great, they all look like there related to that robot from lost in space who says danger, danger. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Guess not even aliens are immune to driving hooptys,I've never seen one up close before so I really couldn't comment plus the fact look at all the miles they travel,then take a look at a NY taxi

Dae

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBman
www.billymeier.com...

I have to admit that those photos look absolutely wrong. However, I picked one that most people find really wrong and had a look at in Paintshop Pro.

This one in particular has been argued that the wedding cake ship is hanging in front of the camera.

When I used "enhanced/find all edges" I discovered that it wasnt. It is clearly behind the tree.

Thought Id share

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey I think ur right. Te ships Always seem beat up. but maybe that's the only way they functon

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If the pixels are saturated edge detection won't find anything. What values are on those pixels in the upper left. Are they saturated dark?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join