It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge StarGate found !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
PERU- Stargate, dimensional gate or simply carved rock?? This question has arisen in the minds of Peruvian Ufologists recently...

I wrote the following brief article a couple of months ago for publishing in the British TruthSeekers Review, and thought that it might arouse the curiosity of some in this newsgroup. I first heard of it while in conversation with a Peruvian UFO researcher. What follows is the compilation of information that was subsequently sent on to me after I spent much time ringing contacts around Lima.

A huge mysterious door-like structure has recently been discovered in the Hayu Marca mountain region of Southern Peru. Hayu Marca, 35 kilometers from the city of Puno has long been revered by local Indians as the "City of the Gods", and has never been fully explored because of the rugged mountain terrain. Although no actual city has ever been discovered, many of the rock formations of the region resemble buildings and artificial structures. The door, or the "Puerta de Hayu Marca" (Gate of the gods/spirits) has been at some time in the distant past carved out of a natural rock face and in all measures exactly seven meters in height by seven meters in width with a smaller alcove in the center at the base, which measures in at just under two meters in height. Jose Luis Delgado Mamani stumbled across the structure while trekking through the surrounding foothills trying to familiarize himself with the area as his job is as a guide for mountaineering tourists.

"When I saw the structure for the first time, I almost passed out..." said Mamani in an interview with the local press. "I have dreamed of such a construction repeatedly over the years, but in the dream the path to the door was paved with pink marble, and with pink marble statues lining either side of the path. In the dream, I also saw that the smaller door was open and there was a brilliant blue light coming from what looked like a shimmering tunnel. I have commented to my family many times about these dreams, and so when I finally gazed upon the doorway, it was like a revelation from God... How do you make order of such a strange occurrence?"

sources:
onelight.com...
mmmgroup.altervista.org...

I myself know they exist, i know the US is at war with Iraq because of stargates and i know they are here in Europe too..

You guys think this one is also a stargate?

Well, guess the biljonairs that are running this #-hole we call earth cover this up like they cover everything up... they think they have the right to decide that we cant handle such info just because they have money.... hope someone will research this and if it really is one get it in the media, would be braking news all over the world.

MOD EDIT: Added sources and removed large copy/paste. No copy pasting is allowed. Especially not when no source is mentioned.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Is there pictures or links to articles on this supposed stargate?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is the link.

onelight.com...

www.think-aboutit.com...

And I don't think its a "Stargate"!

You do realize that pre-Colombian Peruvians used Stone extensively right?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
onelight.com...

Next time you copy and paste you should provide a link and give the original source credit.

Interesting but i would not go as far to say it is a stargate however. It looks like a chissled out rectangle in the side of stone.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Cool, here is another link with some more pictures:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I myself know they exist, i know the US is at war with Iraq because of stargates and i know they are here in Europe too..

And btw, how the **** can you know this?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link. I'm curious to know if the door seams go all the way through the stone. The niche is a carve out. Could this be a mine shaft for crystals or otherwise?

first and third pictures are very interesting

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Cool, here is another link with some more pictures:

Hi, look at the last picture on this page, I could see clearly a figure of what appears to be a man with his arm extended to the left, as it connects into the rock, their is no hand feature!
What greatly disturbed me was not so much that face of that which appears to be a man, but the one just right above it, I see in that part of the picture a devilish face with red eyes- very clearly shown, much smaller face than the other, but still very visible! Do you or anyone else see it! I wish I knew how to circle it so you would know what I'm talking about.
My personal opinion, A stargate maybe to Hell? I've done a lot of reading about the Philadelphia Experiment & how it opened up many portals to other dimensions! Some say it brought in our evil gray's & other evils by our foolish experiements!
If we achieved this much in our time, how much more did Atlantis achieve, and to where or what were they opening themselves up to, and one can just imagine the demonic influence they could be opening themselves up to!
So is this Gateway to the Heavens or To Hell? Remember Satan does come as an Angel of Light! So of course what more way then to spark our Interest then with Stargates! Only one way we would find out! I'll sit back and watch thank you very much lol!

[edit on 24-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I cant see what your talking about, not at all. I see a hole in a rock.

You can save the picture and use MS Paint to circle whatever it is your seeing.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I see that which I fear and/or desire most within my cultural context. But maybe that's just me.

I still want to know where the Stargates (tm) are that the original poster spoke about.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

from this link, take a look at the way that girl is kneeling.. it made me think, this could be a cutout, which they belived was holy for whatever reason, and used it for sacrifice. theres a small hole dent right were the head is (if you refer to the close up of the cut-out). probly from something smashing.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
stargates are nothing more then theory even this so called stargate doesn't look like anything besides a rock carving.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
$I tend to agree with you on this one, Doctor Who. I would even go so far to say that Stargates (tm) are more novel idea than theory. The physics knowledge would be well beyond what we could currently theorize. For example, our current understanding of the possibilities of wormholes doesn't permit stability with matter travelling through them.

Never-the-less, there are people who believe these are doorways to other places. The question is, if we assume for a minute that they are doorways, should we be able to observe anything other than stone?

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i doubt it. I mean a stargate? c'mon, I know theres some pretty wierd stuff out there, like Michael Jackson, but a stargate? what next, "Columbian man sees Puff the Magic dragon"? Besides, if "stargates" really exist and the governemt or these rich guys or whatever have them, why would this one be so publicized i mean, wouldnt they have like hidden this one right away too?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I guess they had enough time by now to know if this is anything more than just a cut rock, since the article is from September 1996.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Hi, look at the last picture on this page, I could see clearly a figure of what appears to be a man with his arm extended to the left, as it connects into the rock, their is no hand feature!
What greatly disturbed me was not so much that face of that which appears to be a man, but the one just right above it, I see in that part of the picture a devilish face with red eyes- very clearly shown, much smaller face than the other, but still very visible! Do you or anyone else see it! I wish I knew how to circle it so you would know what I'm talking about.

I (we rather) see no such feature that you refer to? I'm staring at the pics and I don't see anything resembling a face/figure.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes

[edit on 25-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Look up, there is your stargate, you won't find it in a piece of rock.
To me it looks like an unfinished cave construction, or whatever.

Well angelwings

What greatly disturbed me was not so much that face of that which appears to be a man, but the one just right above it, I see in that part of the picture a devilish face with red eyes- very clearly shown, much smaller face than the other, but still very visible!

Well, I see not of what you see, although, if you look at the second set of pics down, the one on the right side, well if you look to the groove at the left you can see a balding referee with a striped shirt trying to hide or something.

If you need to submit a pic use the GIMP or MS paint to circle the features, then upload pic to a pic host, and post it.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
All I gotta say is, IF thats a Stargate, then it must be the cheapest, Most low budget one made. I wonder if they contracted it out to the lowest bidder, Oh wait, That thing is in Peru not in the U.S. HEEHEEEEE

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Looks like some sort of altar for a ritual more then likely. I also doubt its a gateway to heaven or hell. That rock formation probably attracted the natives thinking it was some kind of holy site so they built it there.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You need a lot more 3-D mass than that to stabilize a stargate (jumpgate). Maybe if it was in the center of the mountain. Most jumpgates use large asteroids/small planetoids.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join