It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge StarGate found !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So is there any chance of a link to the stargates in europe and the U.S being in iraq because of them ? because that sounds intresting

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Of course the stargates are real.

Doesn't anyone watch the show?

How do you think they come up with that stuff?

If it wasn't for the show, we wouldn't have a stargate conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Spanish Conquistadors.
The temple of the seven rays.
Aramu Maru
The key of the gods of the seven rays.
Hayu Marca.

Search search search.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I used to watch the show every so often. There were a lot of aspects to it that were clearly derived from concepts of religions and "mythologies" from the ancient world. In addition, many of the more extraordinary metaphyiscal and scientific theories of the 20th-21st centuries are explored in the show, though often on a metaphorical level.

That said, the idea of the Stargate itself, on the TV show, has no real basis in reality and the whole thing requires a bit of imagination just to make it believable enough to be interesting.

This thing doesn't even really seem like it's likely a stargate. It looks like a carved out door-shaped hole in the rock. Maybe it really was a door at one point, I don't know. But why is this being considered a stargate"

[edit on 25-4-2006 by firebat]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It looks like a carving in the rock to me but an inter dimensional star gate seems pretty reasonable as well. ?:-/? I never knew we were fighting Iraq to secure star gates. Here i was thinking it was a war for control of Oil, the middle east, fat contracts, huge debt which the bankers make money off of and Bush's desire to spread freedom.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If you think your in Iraq for non-existant stargates then your a fool. You are really reading the wrong websites.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, this has got to be one of the most mentally ill posts Iv read in some time.

Poster please defend why you are so sure this is a stargate and please make a connection between stargates and Iraq.. If you dont establish a reasonable link then you are a complete waste of everyones time.

Also.. why hasnt anyone just LOOKED BEHIND THE ROCK?! If you think its a stargate or a portal then start drilling and prove it!!!

This is worthy of mockery.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I for one don't really think this is a stargate, but one thing is for sure. It started out to be something.
I read some of mention about it possibly being an altar of sorts, but I still feel the niche to in which a gentleman was neeling in may be a little to small for this to be an altar.
As for seeing faces in the rock of the structure, I actually came up with a lot of coincidences of the formation and overall texture of the rock wall. Not going to write it off to the point of paranormal though.
There is no doubt that this find is very old, but why had'nt found it sooner? I realize it was found in 1996, how did it elude being discovered before this time?
I for one would like to find out more on this topic to see if there was ever a conclusive existance for this structure, cause apparently to me, I feel as if it were a small part of something mjch bigger. Just my thought's.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daneel Olivaw
You need a lot more 3-D mass than that to stabilize a stargate (jumpgate). Maybe if it was in the center of the mountain. Most jumpgates use large asteroids/small planetoids.

How do you know these things?!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You need a lot more 3-D mass than that to stabilize a stargate (jumpgate). Maybe if it was in the center of the mountain. Most jumpgates use large asteroids/small planetoids.

Im just Curious as to how anyone from this world would know the mass or what size asteroid is needed to be considered a stargate, (maybe from the SG1 show fact book)

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What is a stargate? Never read this stuff before.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Come on people , the Peruvians built extensively with Stone. ( Think Machu Pichu )

Obviously this Stone didn't quite make it. Its still just a Stone.

Its not a "Stargate" from the Fictional T.V. Shows and Movies!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

As the above poster said, how do you know this? On this thread you seem to be "all knowing" (and even an Alien) about interdimensional physics and FTL travel, yet do not elaborate or answer my questions

Please refrain from posting here unless you can back up your claims. They way you seem to put yourself across is that you believe yourself to be "in the know" or even an ET yourself. You surely don't expect us to believe this with no proof, do you?

[edit on 25/4/06 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there

Im just Curious as to how anyone from this world would know the mass or what size asteroid is needed to be considered a stargate, (maybe from the SG1 show fact book)

The Stargate show is fictional, although they did get some things right by accident. One of them was the requirement for a large 3-D mass enclosure to "smooth out" any stray field forces. From what I understand, you need at least 5 million tons of material surrounding the gate. That much will get you from here to, oh, Triton pretty safely.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ive never even heard of star gates until the movie came out in the 90's it was a good watch.

I find it funny how people claim fact but never back it up.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Stu- Get a grip, take a breath, calm down, chill , etc. It's obvious we have a new pretender to the crown or if you prefer a poser, fakir, etc.
Maybe Daneel Olivaw should get themselves over to www.abovetopsecret.com...
and straighten out this mess. Or maybe we could have a seperate forum for alien reps and associates. And they could battle over who the real alien in human clothing is(dang that sounds like a game show). You could call it Alien Pretender Forum.
Oh Yeah the stargate. How would anyone know what a stargate looks like? By the TV show? Please it's a hole in a rock. Wanna buy my grill cheese virgin mary?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You should definately look at this thread.

Some very interesting stuff.

Contains the reason for hole in the centre of the door, info on the humming behind the stone, the local government restricting access to the site etc.www.abovetopsecret.com...

While this thread covers almost everything you want to know into the study of actual stargates, including hoards of information, possible evidence and the like on Stargates in iraq (which used to be persia by the way - You'll understand why that is of utmost significance when you read it
)www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Shadow88]

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The Stargate show is fictional, although they did get some things right by accident. One of them was the requirement for a large 3-D mass enclosure to "smooth out" any stray field forces. From what I understand, you need at least 5 million tons of material surrounding the gate. That much will get you from here to, oh, Triton pretty safely.

ARRRGH!!!! I try to remain calm, but he persists!!!

How do you know this?

Also, why would "Aliens" use imperial measurements? I would have thought they would have their own, or at the very least, describe it in tonnes, not tons.

And Triton? As in the moon of Neptune? Why would I want to go there? Are there more Aliens there too?

EDIT: Also, 5 million tons is not a huge amount of mass. Seems somewhat iffy to me....

[edit on 25/4/06 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Also, why would "Aliens" use imperial measurements? I would have thought they would have their own, or at the very least, describe it in tonnes, not tons.

If I told you it takes .759 "shmernks," what would that mean to you? I live in America. Please feel free to use your online pounds to shmernks converter if you want a more exotic, "alien"-sounding answer.

EDIT: Also, 5 million tons is not a huge amount of mass. Seems somewhat iffy to me....

It's not a whole lot, no. But that's about the least you could get away with. Anyway, the point is, the gate is not going to just be sitting out there in the open like that.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
It's obvious we have a new pretender to the crown or if you prefer a poser, fakir, etc.

Sure. Let's just leave it at that. Sounds good to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join