It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you let them implant a free microchip in your child?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
Quite frankly, I dont care if it's harmful or not. I dont want a chip in my child, me or whoever.
They say it's no "chip". They say it's ran by volunteers. They say there is a "chip implant". They say it's some secret organisation.
You can't believe anything you hear, see or read these days.
For all the people dat are wondering. Im a very paranoid person. I trust no one. No thing.
Because they tell you it's volunteer work, u believe them?
Because they say it's some kind of monitoring device, you believe them?
The world is filled with liars, deciept, crazy & plain evil ppl.
& I wont be surprised if they are realling implanting chips into yall like monkeys & monitoring your every move. We're cazy like dat.
It's all well & nice to be optimistic & idealistic. But, in this day & age, that really doesn't help you. My happiness & sanity is kept thru laughter & music. If it weren't for those two, I'd be just as mad as some of the ppl in world today.
Like it or not, Paranoia lenghtens your life span.
It may cause you to be stressed out, tired & weiry. That's why there's the music & humor.
Hey, it's not my fault Im paranoid. I didnt choose to be. I am forced to think this way.

Just to let you know the world is filled with good and decent people as well.

Im personally not a liar, sure i've lied before who hasnt, but i try not to.

i dont set out on my daily activity to go and hurt anyone. i dont wanna hurt anyone physically or even hurt their feelings.

i'm not out to scam anyone.

i was a marine for 8 years, a paramedic for 2 and honestly i just like helping people.

so you cant say the world is filled with liars, and cheats. i'm not one of them and there are many other out there like me.

oh and by the way. NO IMPLANTS sheesh!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
IT'S
!
THE
!
MARK
!
OF
!
THE
!
BEAST!Text

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Just to re-iterate, for those who may have missed it. There is no microchip in the masonic CHIP program. CHIP stands for CHild Identification Program.

Hope that's clear.

Seems like just another way to implant a subliminal thought into a mind like the word CHIP then tell me this Mr.MASON why use the word chip when clearly a chip has nothing to do with this? Oh nevermind you wouldnt know anyways its not your decision its the people the run the show bro your just in a more confortable chair then me.
Mybe its a way of implanting a thought into peoples subconcious making a microchip a good thing?
read this and tell me if you think a microchip will be agood thing?

------

One family, the Duvals, has offered up their 11-year-old daughter Danielle as the first guinea pig to test the electronic tag, which Warwick said he hopes to perfect sometime before Christmas.
the full story taken from CNN.com

Parents are so afraid they wil believe what they here on TV

Now if they only knew that microchips could be used to make your brain work differently, stop your heart from beating, record all info about you, munipulate functions in your body and numerous other crazy unheard of things.
And also dont forget you will think they are safe for your children but do remember you dont stay a child forever.
To me in this day an age of trilaterals and bilderbergers and 33degree masons running the show, controling the UN,IMF the world etc its seems like one big plan to install this sooner or later in people and naming free helpful programs in their disguise is just something that can happen right before your very eyes since you already have that good feeling about this great tracking chip. Key word tracking
so they say.

Also
There is a microchip now in the hands of the government that has the potential of becoming the "mark of the beast" where you can not "buy or sell" without it.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by seridium]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well MR. NON-MASON look up the work acronym in a dictionary. I'm sure you will be able to find some examples of acronyms that don't have very much to do with the meaning of the full name. As an example, according to your logic Mothers Against Drink Driving (MADD) is a stupid organization full of crazy people (which, I hasten to add, it isn't).

For the record, personally I would be quite uncomfortable with implanting microchips into people. But since that not what the CHIP program does then it's not an issue for the freemasons.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For starters if you are just a mason of the 2nd 3rd degree
you would know nothing of secret estoric teachings.
and also you would have no knowledge of the OTO or the ancient order of death also know as the skull&Bones and according to the encyclopedia of free masons dated back to 1915 the word SKull is defined as Mortal- the word Bones is defined as Boneh meaning Builder so therefore John Carey / George Walker Bush are mortal building of an ancient order they were selected to be in. The have even addmitted on live television that it is so secret they cant even talk about it.
Also they are cousins by family relation not blood. SO either way you look at this picture we would have had a Mortal builder of a secret order running our country.
Does that sound nice and good to you?

These people have installed plans that are by far to much for your mind to comprehend. (example of this is for starters if your a mason you know how many of you are 33 dgree mason and on top of being invited to a secret scottish order, the person who has been granted the CHOICE of a 33 degree knows he has a purpose in the world now not all but most. Saddam hussien 33 dgree mason/ Yasa arafrat 33 degree mason / and many others I wont name.
then their are people part of a commision called the trilateral commision and bilderbergers and in these organizations you have people like the bush crime syndicate / Steven Harper / John Howard i think hes 33 degree mason also.)and 1000 of others. all heads of corporations creating wars making slave labour in haiti china etc...

So if there are no secret conspiracies about this stuff why do all these 33 degree masons and bilderburgers run the whole show ?>?>

You are taking my words as a personal threat to your masonic order which I am not making any rude statements or badmouthing any of you.
Im just saying the word CHIP is just a lil too confortably used in this process.
And furthermore What is the point of being a mason ISnt it a order you only get invited into.
My God father is a MAson and is very highly respected by his peers in the masonic order, but he always seems to lose his patience just as you have when discussing anything to do with masonic involvement?>

why do you guys only show off your charities?
why not show off your cult like ceremonies?
I have been informed of the 33degree scottish ri

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think it would take much more than this to make me lose my temper, seridium. I'm just enjoying the 'lesson in freemasonry' that you have kindly decided to give me

Originally posted by seridium
These people have installed plans that are by far to much for your mind to comprehend.

Pity poor me, for I cannot comprehend such things. My mind cannot grasp these concepts of which you speak...

Saddam hussien 33 dgree mason/ Yasa arafrat 33 degree mason / and many others I wont name.

Really? My.. that IS interesting. You know - I never realized both of these men were 33 degree. Who do you think conferred this honor on Saddam since he banned freemasonry from Iraq during his tenure as President?

you are taking my words as a personal threat to your masonic order which I am not making any rude statements or badmouthing any of you.

Please be assured I do not take you as a personal threat.

And furthermore What is the point of being a mason

Ah... the $64,000 question. I'm afraid the answer to this will be

(a) very much off topic, and

(b) very much completely over your head. I don't think you'd believe me if I told you.

Now please do try to stay on topic, there's a good fellow. I think this thread is probably at the point now where someone ought to back up these claims of microchipping in the CHIP program. Perhaps a child who has been microchipped, or someone who has witnessed it happen?

Any evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, would give us all something to discuss. I'm so desperate I'll even accept some more hearsay at this stage...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

For starters if you are just a mason of the 2nd 3rd degree
you would know nothing of secret estoric teachings.

Why not? What does a fraternity initiation confer in regard to "secret esoteric teachings" that cannot be acquired through the use of, say, a library card?

and also you would have no knowledge of the OTO

Why not? I knew about the O.T.O. long before I became a Mason. Apparently, you've heard of them too.

or the ancient order of death also know as the skull&Bones and according to the encyclopedia of free masons dated back to 1915

Which "encyclopedia of free masons"? I have Mackey's Encyclopedia, Waite's Encyclopedia, and Coil's Encyclopedia, and cannot find a reference to Skull and Bones or "the ancient order of death" in any of them.

example of this is for starters if your a mason you know how many of you are 33 dgree mason and on top of being invited to a secret scottish order, the person who has been granted the CHOICE of a 33 degree knows he has a purpose in the world now not all but most.

I see. And you discovered this...how, exactly?

Saddam hussien 33 dgree mason/ Yasa arafrat 33 degree mason / and many others I wont name.

Obviously, neither Hussein or Arafat were never Masons, much less 33° members of the Scottish Rite.

John Howard i think hes 33 degree mason also.

Why? Do you have a little birdie on your shoulder telling you these things, or what?

So if there are no secret conspiracies about this stuff why do all these 33 degree masons and bilderburgers run the whole show ?>?>

The problem is that you seem to turn everybody you don't like into an automatic "33° Mason". Obviously, that's not how it works.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Really? My.. that IS interesting. You know - I never realized both of these men were 33 degree. Who do you think conferred this honor on Saddam since he banned freemasonry from Iraq during his tenure as President?

he banned it from iraq because he realized he was just a lil part in the whole plan, And he very well seen himself as the northern king Nebuchadnezzar III
his land was once 605-562 B.C. Ancient Babylon was the predominant city in the ancient world during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar II.

here is some info on a side not for you

masons and their friends of the trilateral bilderbergers that run the globe

MOD EDIT - Deleted information from external source, no ex tags and no source URL.

Please refer to this information:

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
continued

Francis Bacon (Freemason, Rosicrucian Grand Master)

Lord David Owen - (Royal Institute of Int. Affairs, Committee of 300)

Lord Peter Carrington - (Committee of 300, Bilderberger)

Richard Holbrooke - (33° Freemason, Committee of 300)

Jimmy Carter - (Trilateral. Comm., CFR)

Carl Bildt - (Bilderberger)

David Rockefeller - Czar of the Illuminati

Edmund de Rothschild - Illuminati

Alan Greenspan - Federal reserve Bank (Committee of 300)

Peter Wallenberg - S-E Bank of Sweden (Committee of 300)

Queen Elisabeth II - Queen of the Committee of 300

Prince Phillip - 33° Freemason, Committee of 300

Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands - Committee of 300 (Bilderberger)

Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands - Committee of 300 (Bilderberger)

King Carl XVI Gustaf - (Bilderberger)

Prince Bertil - (Grande Orient Lodge of Freemasonry

info gathered from here

-----------------------------------
some more symbolic information you probably did not know
more info here

Iraq is in the center of world events -- at the 33rd Degree Northern Parallel. Just to the West of Baghdad is the Plain of Megiddo,A place that saddam once thought he owned and ruled till his neo con buddies told him different thats when saddam lost his power over his people thats when he changed his ways for the worst thats when he started hurting others and buidling means of self defense. He wanted that star gate access he wanted the power of the Northern Hemisphere.
And that in my opinion only

[edit on 19-5-2006 by seridium]

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You couldn't keep on topic, could you?

That's an old list that has done the rounds before. Look at all those 33 degree freemasons, they're everywhere!!!

I can do a list too... LOOK!

seridium - 33 degree freemason
roark - 33 degree freemason
vestri - 33 degree freemason
mr necros - 33 degree freemason
masonic light - 33 degree freemason
batgirl - 33 degree freemason
denythestatusquo - 33 degree freemason
nygdan - 33 degree freemason, keeper of the golden frog of Arathorne

Its all true. Honest.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Seridium,

Just for the sake of keeping it real, allow me to point out that, from your list, the only ones listed who are really Masons are the following:

Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
Most Reverend Geoffrey Fisher
Rev. Francisco Calvo
Gen. Douglas MacArthur
Gerald R. Ford
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sir Winston Churchill
Harry S. Truman
J. Edgar Hoover
Gene Autry

Of these, the following were 33° members of the Scottish Rite: Peale, MacArthur, Ford, Truman, Hoover, and Autry.

It has been claimed that Jesse Jackson is a Prince Hall Mason, although I've never seen it verified. It is possible that Francis Bacon had ties to Rosicrucianism and/or Masonry, but no evidence exists that confirms it.

The following from your list, which you claim are 33° Scottish Rite Masons, were actually never any kind of Masons, not even Entered Apprentices:

Saddam Hussein
Robert Schuller
Orel Roberts
King Hussein of Jordan
Tony Blair
Benjamin Netanyahu
Yassar Arafat
Ronald Reagan
Mikhail Gorbachev
Shimon Peres
Yitzhak Rabin
Walt Disney
Karl Marx
Friedrich Engels
Vladimir Lenin
Josef Stalin

Of the above, the only remotely related to Freemasonry were Reagan and Disney. Reagan, although not a Mason himself, received awards of recognition from the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite and Imperial Council of the Shriners for his service to the nation. Disney had been a DeMolay member as a teenager, but never joined the Masons after he grew up.

Most of the rest of the people on your list I've never heard of, and am not interested in taking the time to look them up. I do, however, have reservations about recognizing anyone named "Princess Proud Swift" as a Mason.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
You couldn't keep on topic, could you?

That's an old list that has done the rounds before. Look at all those 33 degree freemasons, they're everywhere!!!

I can do a list too... LOOK!

seridium - 33 degree freemason
roark - 33 degree freemason
vestri - 33 degree freemason
mr necros - 33 degree freemason
masonic light - 33 degree freemason
batgirl - 33 degree freemason
denythestatusquo - 33 degree freemason
nygdan - 33 degree freemason, keeper of the golden frog of Arathorne

Its all true. Honest.

Your missing the point you masons have your hands in evertything from pyramids to teh federal reserve to runnign whole countries lol
dont you see what im trying to get across to you?

Im saying that ll these presidents that ran our country were part of a secret SECRET ORDER SECRET is the key word!!

Why have such secrets if things are gonna be all good why make fake wars why make all kinds of problems to put people in fear why ??
I know its for control of a new world order just like george bush senior once stated.

thats all im trying to say...

If I was a mason Id be a on the defense to but I have not been invited

im just curious when I put my 2 and 2's together I seen all kinds of secrets and symbols and such. Symbols = power of one kind or another so there is some mystics involved I mean look at the Dollar bill ITs even got a #ing OWL hidden in the print, And to me thats #ed up! same as the white house grounds OWL too Bohemien grove style !
Anyways m off topic again lol

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Your missing the point you masons have your hands in evertything from pyramids to teh federal reserve to runnign whole countries

Don't forget the spell-check programs. They own those, too.

I mean look at the Dollar bill ITs even got a . . .(deleted by strangecraft) . . . OWL hidden in the print, And to me thats . . . (deleted by strangecraft) . . . up! . . .

What's worse is the mason abilities of mind-control, wherein they induce Turette's Syndrome in their critics, reducing their enemies to puddles of mean-spirited perjoratives.

Dude.

Turn insight out.

Help wanted: Enquire WITHIN.

[edit on 19-5-2006 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
im thinking you didnt get my point ?

nevermind its not even worth it anyways. Were already under the carefull watch of NEO CONS
people just don't care to know anymore. I guess its easier to change subjects and add some worthless comments instead.

p.s some people work a busy day meaning myself and sometimes when I am spewing thoughts in text, I don't consider spell checks and such I just post I will try and find the time for proper grammer thanks for pointing out my errors.

Back on topic:

you said that implantable microchips for human tracking and
cataloging didn't exist even though they clearly do, currently manufactured
by publicly traded companies one such being Verichip Inc.

Lets say these implantable microchips don't exist. In fact an estimated 2500
people worldwide have *not* been implanted with this imaginative figment.

Why would there then be some wise lawmakers calling for the banning of
mandatory chip implants?

Bill forbids mandatory microchip

Are they insane?

The american taxpayer should be up in arms about paying the salaries of
political representatives who are penning laws for a microchip system that
doesn't even exist! Shouldn't they then be legislating "tooth fairy laws"
too?

Just as you spank yourself in praiseful fantasy of your government god, it
gleefully spanks itself every night with the rabid hopes and aspirations
that all of their chattle, that is you - the sheeple, would one day be all
fitted with microchips.

Think of the control... The regulation... The taxation... and The power
available to a government god to know all and see all.

Most guys would drool over nice big juggies, but government gods drool over
power.

Oh yes, I forget. If you don't take a microchip "then you won't be *safe* ".
Right?

[edit on 19-5-2006 by seridium]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sure then it will be easier for the government child sex slave business to track and abduct all the kids they need for their business.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If this Chip business were true, & this was a perfect world and if I trusted the powers that be..Hell yes! It would be a boon to parents all over the world! However, since this is reality and there is so much corruption and abuse of power and technology, there is no way in hell that I would.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

you said that implantable microchips for human tracking and
cataloging didn't exist even though they clearly do, currently manufactured
by publicly traded companies one such being Verichip Inc.

Actually, I'm not sure that anyone has said such things don't exist. What a number of people have been saying (once or twice) is that there is no microchip in the masonic ChIP program. ChIP stands for Child Identification Program.

Have I mentioned this already?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You and others repeatedly. Doesn't seem to be making a dent in the tinfoil though.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
For those of you who don't believe that people are REALLY being implanted with Microchips, (& yes, for Identification purposes too) I urge you to check out the website of the company who MAKES them!

Applied Digital Solutions - adsx.com...

They are "offering" to "chip" your kids, & yourself. Currently it's a voluntary thing... but soon...... well, we know what's coming.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by marko1970]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yeah because in our Republic the people are really going to vote for mandatory chip implantation :rolleyes:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join