It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien pic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This thing scared the **** outta me. Is it real?

www.100megsfree4.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't know.....look's bogus to me. It would be nice to have a little more information on the pic though....

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
hey...i just saw a video with THAT EXACT IMAGE! yes, its true! i just saw it somewhere in here, in ats actually, the title of the thread is something like, "?im sorry if this has been shown, but its amazing?"...something like that. that picture came from that video. LOOK FOR IT

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Very creepy, could easily be fake though. But creepy none the less.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yeh i think it looks fake to, however i've never seen a real alien before so who knows.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
it seems to have some 3d modeling characteristics.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If this was known to be true, then that would be very creepy. Reminds me of a picture with a mom and a little boy taken in the mountains. What they didn't know was that a mountain lion was right behind them and they discovered it in the picture later. However, I must say this is probably fake. Need I remind you that aliens have been very shy around humans, so why now and why so close?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This was covered a while back (Just before the new year). There are actually at least two more pics that were just as questionable. Bad photoshoping compositing. As people pointed out the inaccuracies in the originals, the picture has been edited and reduced even smaller.

People note that in this day and age of digital cameras, the minimum size image is 640x480 in 32 bit.
With free image hosting sites virtually everywhere on the Web, there is no reason to post such small images unless something is hoaky or shady. A 4MP camera can take pictures at 2272x1704.

If purported images were posted as full res images or at least 800x600 minimum, there would be less attempts at hoaxes and fraud. Think about it. If you caught a picture of a lifetime. Why would you reduce it to a rediculous small size?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

If you caught a picture of a lifetime. Why would you reduce it to a rediculous small size?

So ppl would have too suffer trying to look at it.

Kacen, u in NJ too?

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Rappa Z]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Definately fake. Looks too strange, and the texture screams 3D modelling.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Unless it's a decent high rez picture with decent quality i always question authenticity. It's not hard to photoshop an alien or ufo into a low rex small pic like that.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Unless it's a decent high rez picture with decent quality i always question authenticity. It's not hard to photoshop an alien or ufo into a low rex small pic like that.

So if I gave you a crystal clear high def pic digital image of an alien you'd accept it?
I fin dit amusing then that people complain that images that are too clear are obviously fakes.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here is the link to the video that is the 2005 conferance explaining this picture on this thread and alot more!

ITS EXTREEEMMM!

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
So if I gave you a crystal clear high def pic digital image of an alien you'd accept it?
I fin dit amusing then that people complain that images that are too clear are obviously fakes.

Have any examples of Hi Resolution images that are too clear.
I and I'm sure others would love to see clear hi res images.
Links please.

The "Clearest" (if you could call it that) was the Seagull UFO from San Diego. It was a large fuzzy pic of a Gull in flight. Beyond that, there was a fairly clear night time image of a Triangle UFO that turned out to be a CG rendered model. It was exposed here on ATS a few months back. Haven't seen any since.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by nullster]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Its alot like a drawing on the Farshores web site itself, it looks like its a drawing too me probably by the same artist that did the image below here.

farshores.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rappa Z

I bet you say that about all the aliens...

myself if it was fake I would say that it was a mannequin in the background and just barely picked up in the image. Otherwise it is real I would deduce. So let the games begin and all the three post new members that disappear mysteriously chime in...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by Rappa Z

myself if it was fake I would say that it was a mannequin in the background and just barely picked up in the image. Otherwise it is real I would deduce. So let the games begin and all the three post new members that disappear mysteriously chime in...

have been so focused on big pic enogh to miss the small 1. It seems real in the small but in the big it's to destrort.... and i didn't understand the rest.

I have seen some good pics that i trust, like the night vision 1 in the cementary or the one in the in the confence video that was standing next to the bush on the walkway.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Rappa Z]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you look at the video that I just posted. You will see the picture that all of you are trying to see if it is a fake.

In the video they explain how it can be and couldn't be faked.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller
If you look at the video that I just posted. You will see the picture that all of you are trying to see if it is a fake.

Uh I tried the link and it says invalid URL so I guess you have to repost to change it or edit your prior post. I don't know why it didn't work so I can't get to the site you are pointing to.

Thanks for the link if you can get it working btw.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by texmiller

Uh I tried the link and it says invalid URL so I guess you have to repost to change it or edit your prior post. I don't know why it didn't work so I can't get to the site you are pointing to.

Thanks for the link if you can get it working btw.

it's the ufo confrence thingy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join