It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien pic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There is alot of evidence pointing to and away from the thought of it being an alien. I say thought because i will conclude that that picture was taken and something might have bee their.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
"So if I gave you a crystal clear high def pic digital image of an alien you'd accept it?
I fin dit amusing then that people complain that images that are too clear are obviously fakes."

High rez pics are great because it is easier to tell whether or not images have been doctored. If something was done in 3ds max or maya you would be able to tell if you have a trained eye. Even photoshopped pics can be disected and proven either real or fake.

I sincerely doubt aliens would just be walking around among'st people in the open. Besides that the alien looks fake in this pic.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"So if I gave you a crystal clear high def pic digital image of an alien you'd accept it?
I fin dit amusing then that people complain that images that are too clear are obviously fakes."

High rez pics are great because it is easier to tell whether or not images have been doctored. If something was done in 3ds max or maya you would be able to tell if you have a trained eye. Even photoshopped pics can be disected and proven either real or fake.

I sincerely doubt aliens would just be walking around among'st people in the open. Besides that the alien looks fake in this pic.

espicailly in that case were Mr. XXXX was getting pics from like 3 ft away. That will never happen cause it's too risky 4 the aliens.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join